Huawei Ascend G510 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
7.8
7.7

In specifications stands that g510 rear camera supports 720p video ? Is this true ? I am waching video review right now on youtube,everybody claims that max video recording resolution is 640x480 and this is not 720p.

• 2014-10-30 17:52
  • g8$6

I am using this phone more than 6 month, there was no of problems, suddenly restarting,skype video call not supporting,Network problem ect.. After that I submitted to warranty claim. They changed the mother board, now it is working good. can give 3 star review.

• 2014-10-27 19:11
  • 0CpQ

> In reply to Huawei User @ 2014-09-24 18:57 from J7E2 - click to readhy gyes, you must update your phone software then viber problem will be solved.

• 2014-10-22 11:23
  • Rxxp

I tried to connect to a Network wich didnt need a passwort, but usually a page opens, where you have to fill in a Username and a password, but this page didnt oppened, so why? :D

• 2014-10-20 15:31
  • MfuR

My don't last. It keeps me just half an hour then I'll have to charge. Where is the updates for g510 please.

• 2014-10-19 19:00
  • Np{8

People I want someone to tell me I have a problem with my phone It wont charge

• 2014-10-16 21:06
  • 3SqW

my control panel is not flicking down i can not swap it .... please let me know how can i solve it . i have reset my phn twice but still its not working.

• 2014-10-12 18:24
  • ITW7

dnt have much bettry timing... i dnt like it... going to buy nokia set...nokia is reliable + durable always...

• 2014-10-10 09:16
  • 6Pne
  • F

• 2014-10-10 09:15
  • 6Pne

dust in my hand when i use it..Really slow set...wastage of money....Now going to buy Gfive..

• 2014-10-08 10:00
  • fBhn

Battery life is too short. System keeps on lagging.

• 2014-10-06 13:11
  • t7XH

How to deactivate call barring? I looked in call setting but there is no option for call barring. pls help. thanks

• 2014-09-28 10:33
  • 7Xam

SPEAKER SOLUTION: For all Huawei G510 users that are experiencing a problem with your phone's mic. i.e people can't hear you 5 seconds into the call or sometimes can't hear you at all. Here is a solution. 1. Go to settings on your phone, 2. Select storage, 3. Select default storage and change default storage to SD card. Note: Ensure that you have atleast 3GB free space on the SD card before changing to default storage. After step 3 restart phone by removing and putting back battery then make a test call. It should be fine.

• 2014-09-26 15:26
  • ftIF

I downloaded viber in this phone when i call someone one i can hear them but they can't hear me how to solve this problem pls reply.

• 2014-09-24 18:57
  • J7E2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-24 18:30 from XjfT - click to readYou have 2 way.
Uninestal viber or chang you rom on early version
And not any more

• 2014-09-24 10:30
  • 6mD4

My keyboard is not working

• 2014-09-23 08:01
  • 9DBa

It is a nice phone. I'm just a littlr disapointed about the GPU. Is too slow. If you go to the jelly bean Animations in settings > about the phone > Android version you can ser the jelly beans are freezing a lot

• 2014-09-21 02:46
  • mFJe

My phones a good phone no problems except the weather thing wasn't working but it was from the battery saving app.

• 2014-09-20 13:36
  • 2GxL

Its too slow and wont open apps sometimes, when it does it takes a couple of minutes. Really bad phone dont buy it because its a waste of money.

• 2014-09-19 18:59
  • my2P

Piece of garbage, callers cant hear me speaking, drops in and out, takes forever to open apps...I mean FOREVER.

• 2014-09-17 14:53
  • y%xW
Total of 965 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend G510.