Huawei Ascend G510 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.7
7.7
7.5

> In reply to jahangir @ 2014-05-05 08:27 from U3x3 - click to readyeah same happend to my phone.they said thats manufatuery fault.

• 2014-05-08 20:35
  • s%{I

> In reply to jahangir @ 2014-05-05 12:15 from PEZG - click to readinstall new software from your service agent..2years warrenty phones.

• 2014-05-06 12:17
  • IWS2

Sir My cell phone is huawei ascend g510 and problem in call connection when i dail number call ended on screen and no connection established then i restart the mobile then call connected but just for 5 to 10 minutes then again issue is call ended so please help me to solve this issue.

• 2014-05-05 12:15
  • PEZG

• 2014-05-05 08:27
  • U3x3

Great phone for its price range. Dont expect it to do miracles as it should be used for internet browsing/music and such. Battery life is excellent sometimes lasts up to 7 days and more (casual browsing, messaging, calls). Camera is not very good, speakers are good quallity. Stock launcher is really awful, after I downloaded a couple of apps it starts to get buggy, wont show home screen for a couple of seconds. This can be easily fixed by downloading a custom launcher of the play store. I've been using smart launcher and it makes a huge diffrence in how the phone responds. For its price range the best phone out there.

• 2014-05-04 14:21
  • YewB

You have mhl activate? It s posible?

• 2014-05-02 20:32
  • 3RPA

> In reply to PM @ 2014-04-20 23:58 from 0E6G - click to readDear, this phone support 4pin jack. normally in market only 3pin jack avail so check your headphone first...

www.software.logicsfort.com

• 2014-05-02 06:42
  • Q}4h

> In reply to Syed @ 2014-04-30 11:52 from 9xHH - click to readIt might be a hardware problem, same problem with my friend, His mobile's main circuit is replaced....!
visit nearest AirLink Office ASAP.

• 2014-04-30 17:33
  • 6P}C

Wifi of my set has stopped working. It is appearing on the screen "Turning on Wifi" but nothing is happening. Whether it is software problem or hardware problem?

• 2014-04-30 11:52
  • 9xHH

I just got one of these phones and in the contact list the only number type i can select is mobile, none others are available. Also cannot add email addresses or anything, just no options showing although there is meant to be. No option to change the contact image from the generic blank face one on it either.

• 2014-04-30 03:22
  • Rx5q

Mine when I make a call it block the screen I can't end call or do anything until I've to open it and take the battery out how can I fix that please help.

• 2014-04-28 21:11
  • Nv0S

• 2014-04-28 20:09
  • Nv0S

> In reply to PM @ 2014-04-20 23:58 from 0E6G - click to readCheck for dust/fluff inside your 3.5mm jack.

• 2014-04-26 19:33
  • f0kq

When i open anything and go back to home screen, icons display after about 5-7 seconds. Please tell me about this problem

• 2014-04-26 11:49
  • uZaU

Anyone can tell me if usb-otg is active on this phone?

• 2014-04-26 02:14
  • the{

> In reply to PM @ 2014-04-20 23:58 from 0E6G - click to readUse the headset supplied with the phone. It has a microphone built in. Regular headphones or earphones produce the result you are getting.

• 2014-04-21 23:57
  • mx{q

Hi there,
I really like this smart phone. It's cheap and does everything that much more expensive cell phones do.
I just have a problem. When I connect earphones I can hear people talking to me on the other side of the line but they can't hear me. How can I fix it?
Thanks in advance.
Regards

• 2014-04-20 23:58
  • 0E6G

the lower keys(soft keys) are not working

• 2014-04-19 13:34
  • t7Xk

Can v do video call. Pls son one reply me

• 2014-04-18 16:28
  • iwpx
Total of 1022 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend G510.