Huawei Ascend G510 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
7.8
7.7

My phone the mic is not working and the battery goes down qickly.

• 2014-07-11 19:57
  • 0F7H

my phone mic same times not working,what to do this issue sort out

• 2014-07-08 13:54
  • Uiwj

excelent phone

• 2014-07-04 18:48
  • LC8b

Dear sir, i just bought huawie g510 phone and it is very nice.But i can't use WiFi for browsing. the WiFi network says connected but when i start to browse internet it says network error.Pls reply me how to solve this problem thank you very much

• 2014-07-04 17:52
  • HHHH

> In reply to Drex @ 2014-06-21 12:11 from FMY8 - click to readHuawei released new driver software for y300 and G510. If it in warrenty give it to authorised service center for reinstall new softwere...after then all issues are solved .sure it is ok. If divice Very slow...and heat issue..you must change your divece to new phone..it is can not repair........i am using g510.....i had a same problems "g510 white color" finaly they gave me new one 510 black.....best warrenty from huawei......

• 2014-07-02 16:07
  • IWUZ

> In reply to Ro @ 2014-06-26 20:26 from SvCp - click to readProbably way too many apps running - try closing some!

• 2014-06-30 00:29
  • 0RY%

> In reply to noman @ 2014-06-20 18:29 from L22C - click to readMy huawei phone is so slow too. Sent it to Vodafone to b fixed but its still so slow. Any suggestions. Tks

• 2014-06-26 20:26
  • SvCp

your memory full

• 2014-06-23 07:31
  • X{iR

> In reply to noman @ 2014-06-20 18:29 from L22C - click to readi think you didn't treat it well.
or maybe that phone had problems from factory and you shall change that. or maybe that was fake. anyway, Huawei phones are so nice.

• 2014-06-21 16:10
  • am%e

I have been using this phone for 6 months and was highly satisfied until one morning it kept turning off and after twice turning it on it didn't turned on. I took to where I bought it. I don't know but he started it and then it worked well for 2 days and then it started drinking battery like water and got so heated even if u are just texting. Its a good device until an issue arrises.

• 2014-06-21 14:00
  • KICm

Same problem here , when i call someone they will hear me then after few seconds they can't hear me , i had to call back over and over again. could anyone solve this problem. could you please email me at LumpiangShanghai@gmail.com or DrexlerMagat@gmail.com thanks :)

• 2014-06-21 12:11
  • FMY8

i had experience this phone...it is whorst phone i ever see...i bought it when it is intially lounch on pakistan...at starting it was ok...but day by day it,s getting slow and the one major porblem is i face that low volume...some time i can not hear while you recive sms or call...i suggest never buy this phone...

• 2014-06-20 18:29
  • L22C

Hi,

I bought this before 4 months ago and already I have a problem in the microphone. This is not a good one, Also there is a problem on touch oad also,

• 2014-06-17 07:29
  • tesX

Just bot this phone a month ago n HV gt problems it cuts of wen someone rings n day cnt hear wt m sying

• 2014-06-16 12:36
  • 7vbq

i brought a s view case for my phone and i cant get it to work

• 2014-06-16 11:07
  • 7t6T

I just bought this phone for two weeks, I already have problem with my keyboard, its hanging, stop working ect and it takes to long to open my facebook app and whatsapp

• 2014-06-11 16:31
  • LBxU

My brother just gave me this phone and after using it for a month and half, it started to have problem on my network signal.. few minutes after i turn it on, the signal would be gone and wont be back until i restart my phone. Anyone else who experienced this? Pls help..

• 2014-06-09 15:50
  • PSvy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-17 13:53 from PAXY - click to readWe have the same problem. This phone is with me for almost a year now. We're you able to solve this?

• 2014-06-09 10:57
  • vpb}

> In reply to mariz @ 2014-06-07 11:37 from 04%i - click to readIf you use batery doctor application it is effect to to batry die issue

• 2014-06-07 19:24
  • v{uH

Its great phone ,Speed and batry life is good
But there is one issue
I cant turn off camera sound in my phone , if someone know how to do it
Help me

• 2014-06-07 19:00
  • v{uH
Total of 933 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend G510.