Huawei Ascend G510 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
7.8
7.7

When making calls only speaker phone works not ear piece. Can anyone help.

• 2014-07-15 22:47
  • m5Pw

hi i have a huawei ascend g510 and what it happening is every time i go into my Tex the same Tex from last time comes up in the box and it says draft on it can you help

• 2014-07-15 12:29
  • pw9H

> In reply to Teez @ 2014-07-14 15:08 from rvM} - click to readchange your memory card.

• 2014-07-15 09:58
  • uNW0

I just got one not too long ago- It runs perfectly fine and everything works except the camera. I get a error saying "Unfortunately Gallery Has stopped".. Can any1 help me with this one?

• 2014-07-14 15:08
  • rvM}

i have LCD problem on my g510 huawei ascend..
where can i find a repair shop for huawei?
or do you have LCD replacement? pls?

• 2014-07-14 14:40
  • v1xq

help me i can turn on wifi in my huawei g510..it's stock on wifi turning on..nothing happen. i try factory reset but nothing happen..and i try a hard reset but it's still not working..can anybody here help me?

• 2014-07-13 17:35
  • th9m

My phone the mic is not working and the battery goes down qickly.

• 2014-07-11 19:57
  • 0F7H

my phone mic same times not working,what to do this issue sort out

• 2014-07-08 13:54
  • Uiwj

excelent phone

• 2014-07-04 18:48
  • LC8b

Dear sir, i just bought huawie g510 phone and it is very nice.But i can't use WiFi for browsing. the WiFi network says connected but when i start to browse internet it says network error.Pls reply me how to solve this problem thank you very much

• 2014-07-04 17:52
  • HHHH

> In reply to Drex @ 2014-06-21 12:11 from FMY8 - click to readHuawei released new driver software for y300 and G510. If it in warrenty give it to authorised service center for reinstall new softwere...after then all issues are solved .sure it is ok. If divice Very slow...and heat issue..you must change your divece to new phone..it is can not repair........i am using g510.....i had a same problems "g510 white color" finaly they gave me new one 510 black.....best warrenty from huawei......

• 2014-07-02 16:07
  • IWUZ

> In reply to Ro @ 2014-06-26 20:26 from SvCp - click to readProbably way too many apps running - try closing some!

• 2014-06-30 00:29
  • 0RY%

> In reply to noman @ 2014-06-20 18:29 from L22C - click to readMy huawei phone is so slow too. Sent it to Vodafone to b fixed but its still so slow. Any suggestions. Tks

• 2014-06-26 20:26
  • SvCp

your memory full

• 2014-06-23 07:31
  • X{iR

> In reply to noman @ 2014-06-20 18:29 from L22C - click to readi think you didn't treat it well.
or maybe that phone had problems from factory and you shall change that. or maybe that was fake. anyway, Huawei phones are so nice.

• 2014-06-21 16:10
  • am%e

I have been using this phone for 6 months and was highly satisfied until one morning it kept turning off and after twice turning it on it didn't turned on. I took to where I bought it. I don't know but he started it and then it worked well for 2 days and then it started drinking battery like water and got so heated even if u are just texting. Its a good device until an issue arrises.

• 2014-06-21 14:00
  • KICm

Same problem here , when i call someone they will hear me then after few seconds they can't hear me , i had to call back over and over again. could anyone solve this problem. could you please email me at LumpiangShanghai@gmail.com or DrexlerMagat@gmail.com thanks :)

• 2014-06-21 12:11
  • FMY8

i had experience this phone...it is whorst phone i ever see...i bought it when it is intially lounch on pakistan...at starting it was ok...but day by day it,s getting slow and the one major porblem is i face that low volume...some time i can not hear while you recive sms or call...i suggest never buy this phone...

• 2014-06-20 18:29
  • L22C

Hi,

I bought this before 4 months ago and already I have a problem in the microphone. This is not a good one, Also there is a problem on touch oad also,

• 2014-06-17 07:29
  • tesX

Just bot this phone a month ago n HV gt problems it cuts of wen someone rings n day cnt hear wt m sying

• 2014-06-16 12:36
  • 7vbq
Total of 939 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend G510.