Huawei Ascend G526 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.1
7.2

just a question: how to move apps to SD card? move apps to sd card option is not showing on the phone, when I press settings - apps - choose an app, there is no option to move apps to sd card please help asap

• 2014-12-17 15:34
  • i5x7

I got my unit february last year, works fine in every corner. however i broke the screen digitizer/touch panel, still working fine just the ugly rough look. Spare replacement for this unit is very hard to find here in the philippines!!! Wuhh!! Still searching, anyone knows somewhere?

• 2014-11-28 10:26
  • uSTN

I also got the same problem with downloading apps from playstore. I keep on getting an error saying that my phone's memory is full. I checked my memory card and phone memory and 75% is the free space available.

• 2014-11-26 01:14
  • wYJD

> In reply to Missmelb @ 2014-10-26 03:11 from va1X - click to readPush the power button and volume down at the same time for 5-10 second or until the phone restart and the phone will back to to factory reset, hope it will help. ☺️

• 2014-11-13 08:04
  • 6vtY

> In reply to Ronulfo @ 2014-06-15 17:55 from j012 - click to readi've tried it already, whenever i download games and others from the google play store it will only tell "memory full". my sd card is 8gb and my phone has 7 gb availble... i switch the storage loction from phone to sd card and its no use, still doesnt working. please help me. thank u.

• 2014-11-12 06:13
  • 7X15

I have a problem to download program in play store. the unit super log and cannot download the program. This is my big problem now to this unit. Please help!!!!

• 2014-11-06 12:29
  • 7X1H

> In reply to Larry @ 2014-07-02 12:31 from ftIM - click to readlarry i have the same problem you had, patten locked, how did you fix your problem.

• 2014-10-26 03:11
  • va1X

Ples help........
my ph is locked with the dote code and i cant remember it, is there a safty way to by pass it.
Really desprate.....

• 2014-10-26 02:39
  • va1X

> In reply to [deleted post]This is NOT a Quad-core phone. You are confused with other Huawei products. The P-series phones I believe are all quad-core, but not this one. Dual-core 1.2Ghz, at 13.53 BogoMIPS each. QCT MSM8930 CDP.

• 2014-10-04 05:43
  • vaja

Amazing phone. Had for over a year now. Dropped (accidentally) many times, only a few chips to chrome edge that holds screen in. Screen still perfect. Phone still perfect. Great internet reception and speed, 3G(+)/4G/WiFi.
80+Mbps/20+Mbps speedtest.net result on 4G. If you need a phone you can rely on, that doesn't cost the Earth, this is it. Still has snappy performance despite now being filled with apps; and I have opted for EVERY app update in the last year. Thank you Huawei.

• 2014-10-04 05:38
  • vaja

> In reply to Cha @ 2014-09-09 15:11 from uS@K - click to readThis is a great phone. Had mine from globe too. I've inserted my LTE sim and it works great, Internet is fast, even if I'm not in Manila. I'd say it's a better choice than mid-range samsung phones.

• 2014-10-01 14:30
  • t7Xh

AU$70 outright, locked to Vodafone though, but still good value for money. :)

• 2014-09-30 09:12
  • vFmt

> In reply to Cha @ 2014-09-09 15:11 from uS@K - click to readTo give you an idea.. this g526 is way better than samsung s2 in terms of performance and display. I bet this is the fastest dualcore phone ever.

S2 is at par with Huawei y511, which only has 512mb ddr3. Huawei did a good job on this one.

• 2014-09-20 10:04
  • v0qJ

I'm actually enjoying the phone, been playing Asphalt Airborne w/ no problem. Havent tried inserting an LTE sim though.

• 2014-09-16 13:51
  • PT}x

I'm planning to get this phone under Globe postpaid plan. Though I've read some reviews and it's specifications, I still want to know if the phone is performing well of better than its specs. Thank you

• 2014-09-09 15:11
  • uS@K

> In reply to Gadget @ 2014-08-29 10:26 from v0qT - click to readI personally have had no probles with the proximity sensor and it is accurate.

• 2014-09-08 04:16
  • Kh5m

> In reply to irfan666 @ 2014-06-28 09:15 from rKNE - click to readLike most android phones high-data games cause the phone to heat up but after 5 mins at most it cools down. Btw I have this phone.

• 2014-09-08 04:14
  • Kh5m

Hi does the phone have the language settings for russian

• 2014-09-07 05:24
  • PNf{

How's the proximity sensor? Im an iphone 3gs(so old) user and planning to buy this huawei ascend g526 lte phone. I just want to phone if the proximity sensor is good. Because in my 3gs, even though the screen is small, i have no issues in typing/texting.

In other android phones, that's always my problem. When texting, I will type "A", but instead, it shows "S", which means it's proximity sensor is so bad. How about this phone?

• 2014-08-29 10:26
  • v0qT

> In reply to toto073081 @ 2014-04-16 10:24 from P@dM - click to readHave you tried using heavy processing apps? Is the lte really fast?

• 2014-08-09 14:44
  • t7Xk
Total of 111 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend G526.