Highly customizable, awesome phone, with "NetworkedApps" (DroidWall-liked on rooted Phones) + Protected-BackGround Apps (Greenify-liked on Rooted phones) found on "PowerSaving@Settings" i mean its all lot of things just like on rooted phones. All of them was so very useful to conserve battery,, the only things that bothers me was lack in extra-space in internal memory. Add function much liked "Link2sd" function that can install anything even Giant-Apps depends on how BIG your Apps-partition was & performace of Ext2,Ext3 or Ext4 format seemingly perfect,. if that was included then no need to ROOT this phone. Perfect Phone-Ever.
BTW,, i had used too many huawei phone & i noticed that until now please Add the "Long-Pressed" function on Notification Panel liked shortkey that instantly jumped into specific settings.. Thanks HuaweiTeam, Merry Christmas to All & Happy New Year!
Highly customizable, awesome phone, with "NetworkedApps" (DroidWall-liked on rooted Phones) + Protected-BackGround Apps (Greenify-liked on Rooted phones) found on "PowerSaving@Settings" i mean its all lot of things just like on rooted phones. All of them was so very useful to conserve battery,, the only things that bothers me was lack in extra-space in internal memory much liked "Link2sd" function that can install anything even Giant-Apps depends on how BIG your Apps-partition was & performace of Ext2,Ext3 or Ext4 format seemingly perfect,. if that was included then no need to ROOT this phone. Perfect Phone-Ever.
I have this phone for a couple of months, and i must say it was plenty of drowbacks. First month of usage was just fine, no problems whatsoever.
But by the time, I run into many issues, like bad focalization of the camera, apps shut down without a warning, the phone itself laggs sometimes, the music stops without any explanation.The browser sometimes opens the home page acting by itself. And the worst part of the phone which i simply can't bare, is that it keeps auto-updating it's unnecessary apps which you cannot completely uninstall because they reinstall all by themselves.
So overall, it's a pretty weak phone. Not to mention gaming. I don't understand why it has such high marks on performance, it's too overrated.
Daniyal Danny, 06 Sep 2014Hi All,
Here come the complete review of Huawei g630;
1. First thing first, Desent, eleg... moreBro,It's default video player is not playing WMV video files...can u plz help me...But on the other hand G610 has all these features...I have both phones....It's video player is irritating me...
I will be thankful to u
Great phone overall.
As for the several problems mentioned in earlier posts
here are my impressions:
- There are occasional lags if many apps are open,
which is normal for a phone with these specs.
You can solve this by using a task cleaner app.
- The no sufficient storage error is partly to blame on Jelly Bean. That Android version has reduced support for apps being installed directly to SD card. You can minimize this by going to Settings/Device/More/Storage and set the Default storage Location to SD card. Keep in mind that some apps will not be allowed to be transfered to SD card and others will have to be moved manually, either through Manage Apps settings or using 3rd party. I strongly recomend downloading a Task Manager from Google Store, like Clean Master or ALL-IN-ONE Toolbox. They take care of these tasks and many others. And there are many more other apps like these to choose from.
- Camera quality is very good and extremely fast, except in low light conditions. Other than that you can get decent videos and photos, although I sometimes notice a slight malfunction with the focus
not coming out right.
- 3G and GPS are fast, screen is amazing, considering the price, and emotion UI does not mess up the original AndRoid that much. It comes with interesting native apps like battery manager and cache cleaner.
- I dont´t think it will ever be upgraded to kit kat which is something to be expected from a budget phone.
But we can always can keep our hopes up.
- Still regarding the no sufficent storage space error, it might pop up even when you do in fact, have enough space. I found it to be a Google Play app issue.
If this happens, go to settings/manage apps/ scroll to Google Play Store and /or Google Play Services, select them clear their data.
Next time you open Google Play, you´ll have a pop up asking you to accept Terms and Conditions again and you´re good to go. It suddenly found space!
Given the issue stated, I advise you to uncheck automatic app update to most apps, except for the ones you use the most. If not, this error will come up frequently.
Despite all these minor issues, I own a few other phones, flagships and mid-range and I find this G630
a very good compromise in terms of price /quality.
A few years ago, Samsung, HTC and LG, were also giving first steps in mobile market.
In a few years I think we will hear a lot about HUAWEI.
Anonymous, 23 Nov 2014What about the storage device..i av enough space but givingme a problem of no enough spacebro reset ur cell then it works
AMR ABASS, 26 Nov 2014i want to ask about somethings ... I bought this phone 10 days ago .. What is the averagebtim... moreNoob, DO NOT use your phone while charging, that makes it change for a long time.
I bought the phone for about 2 week . I have read all the comments here and i found none is helpful for my problems . I faced lots of problem and the first was google play store for the error 403 and error 492 . I get really trouble of this and till last week i fix it . More and more that i want to mention about was the phone keep on crashing . Screen keep on black out when opening some apps such as ''App name'' has stopped , closed it ?''.And 1 more thing that i really need to mention is almost everyday i need to forcibly reboot the phone(restart the phone by holding the power button right for 10 seconds), i cant restart the phone by only tap on the icon ''Restart'' that shown when u hold the power button for few seconds . I am using Huawei ascend G630-u10(dual sim) . I really need help for this .
Sorry for my broken english .
Anonymous, 29 Nov 2014i hv bought huawei g630 yesterday and i cannot connect to google play store i do not know what... morethe problem might be the time is not correctly synchronized. Google play will not work if the time is not correctly set.
i hv bought huawei g630 yesterday and i cannot connect to google play store i do not know what is wrong....my internet connection is working properly...it is not downloading any apps it says no connection when i open play store whereas google chrome and facebook are working properly.........guyz plz help me
i want to ask about somethings ...
I bought this phone 10 days ago .. What is the averagebtime for baterry re-charging time ? .. While using wi fi facebook wattsapp instagram some videos .. when i did all tbhese things the battery time was nearly 13 -14 hrs ...
I calculated the time using the phone now while posting that .. I discovered that it takes 6% to open face book and google chrome for 45 min !
Is that normal ???!!!
I want anyone to tell us about the battery .. how long it can be used without charging ,?
The second problem .. Emojis is black and white 😂 😞
The third is .. Sdcard0 !!!
Any suggestions ?
How he device work with the application that need GPS other than navigation, like Qibla direction it doesn't work with me?
This phone does not have signal coverage on 3rd whereas othe phone what I'm using has good signal strength.
What about the storage device..i av enough space but givingme a problem of no enough space