Aplication music problem always hang,anybody can help me settle this problem?
Omar, 12 Dec 2014There is FM radio and sound quality is clear but not very loud speaker for the alarm better pu... moreI change my view regarding alarm in using everyday and wake up me once once activated
slavozviara, 02 Jan 2015For under 200 Euro this is perfect phone, beautiful, thin, alum corpse. Absolute perfect for t... moreDear slavozviara, can you help me to install radio apk file. If you accept, you need "xplore" file manager on playstore and look up the root. I think it must be there : root/system/app/....apk
Please copy and e-mail me: email@example.com
If any other users accept this please contact to me.
Anonymous, 03 Jan 2015Well bro, Thanks for the feedback. From you comments, this is not a worthy phone to get. 1... moreHi, i dont blame you for giving your thought. But, as for me, this phone seems enough for daily driver considering the price for this phone and the software and hardware specs put together. I also using HTC One M8 and my wife Iphone 5S, no let down for me with this phone. Battery is excellent, UI is fast and fluid, connectivity is great, network reception is magnificent, this is enough for me. For those with camera centric mind, this phone definitely not for them. Thank you..
chedsabahmalaysia, 02 Jan 2015Hi. I am from Malaysia and this my second review of this phone after 2 week of usage..
1) cam... moreWell bro,
Thanks for the feedback. From you comments, this is not a worthy phone to get.
1. Camera not good at focusing. If it struggle focusing during day time, is even worst night time.
2. I can see that Huawei isn't promoting Asecnd G7 in a big way but Ascend Mate 7 instead. In short Huawei is asking the world not to buy G7.
3. Dead pixel not covered in their warranty. Unlike some device maker that offer lifetime warranty or maximum 1 years warranty (router...etc), they are not confident with the display module.
4. Your 1st opinion post stated that front and back camera good but not your 2nd post. Which means you haven't get to the bottom of it. Given more time I bet you will ditch the phone for a more superior one like Honor 6 Plus or alternative.
5. For service, I think you are lucky since Karamusing is nearby. For me, service is always a problem not to mention Huawei, poor after sales service. Be it router, modem, and may be even phones.
I wonder what CES 2015 has to offer ? I guess I have to wait a few more days to make a decision.
Thanks anyway bro.
For under 200 Euro this is perfect phone, beautiful, thin, alum corpse. Absolute perfect for the price!!! And yes, phone have radio.
Hi. I am from Malaysia and this my second review of this phone after 2 week of usage..
1) camera is not so good for a 13mp type. Focusing on objects take some time and pictures without flash is so cartoony and over sharpening(loss of details) in broad daylight, with flash is even worst with so much brightening happening and also cartoony with over sharpening effect(loss of details)..front camera has the same quality(processing software to blame, i guess???)..
2) metal body is a bonus, but build quality seems average with not so perfect fitting of body part..
3) peaker sound is awesome and loud, minus for the placing at the back..
4) screen colour is a bit dull comparing to my HTC One M8 and Iphone 5S( has the same lcd screen, but with average quality images presented on the screen..
5) network reception is excellent. LTE connection is a huge bonus nowadays..
6) the best part, battery strength is so sky high. I can get more than 6 hours of on screen time with data always on, brightness set to the maximum auto, sync always on..for a medium to heavy user, this phone serve me to the fullest..
This lad is becoming available in my country and, luckily I'll be reviewing it - looks good though.
Hi everyone, I bought a new one and i love it. But there is no radio function on this phone. Or somewhere on root folder. Looked up phone's root folder but there is nothing. I think it's some tax situation about my country's policy. If any other user can found that "Fmradio.apk" please write / comment here.
Destination for apk: root/system/app/
i love the phone beside i love the mold of it it looks great i really want to get some soon..when is it going to be available in Ghana this is my contact number in case you want to call i will like to shop one but i don't know the price yet...you guys are really goog in futures and tips.. well than huawei
Anonymous, 30 Dec 2014Hi bro, 1. Is the warranty covering dead pixel ? 2. Is the phone worth the money ? Would yo... moreHi. I am from Malaysia. We dont have such warranty coverage for that kind of problem. No one to one replacement. In some cases, the phone will be sent back to the authorised dealer, repaired with cost, then send back to the owner. Your answer to the second question is, YES. This phone is so value for your money. High specs with mid range price. Read my comments about my usage..thank you..
chedsabahmalaysia, 27 Dec 2014Hi. Do you owned this phone.? I am using one with single sim version. What do you mean by sing... moreHi bro,
1. Is the warranty covering dead pixel ?
2. Is the phone worth the money ? Would you recommend "buy" ?
ppi is very low compared to p6 and p7, wish it could have small screen with high ppi about 400 and above..
love this phone av just got it as a gift
screen size,memory very nyce,an its an anroid so consumtion of internet very efficient and fast for me,its suit me.....
ronal nyein, 27 Dec 2014It is a good one.but resolution is low.Single sim is a weaknessHi. Do you owned this phone.? I am using one with single sim version. What do you mean by single sim is a weakness.? Dont blame the sim slot availability just because you want a dual sim. How can you say 720p screen is low.? I have HTC One M8 and Ascend G7 screen resolution never bother me. Everything comes out good for this screen size and pixel density..maybe you are just hooked to full HD screen or 720p in a small screen size. Thank you and bye bye..
chedsabahmalaysia, 25 Dec 2014Hi. It is a 64bit processor. But, it seems that android kitkat is not optimised to collaborate... moreYou are correct only next version of android will support this new hardware 64bit (lollipop) and once the device will be updated the performance will multiply minimum by two
I'm using this mobile too and the screen quality is incredible for 720p however I advise to add screen protector believe me for this range of mobile its the best ever it has protected files system and it is very nice to use I was using before HTC LG nokia which nice during that time now I give chance to huawei and I m very satisfy so far
PYRAMID779, 22 Dec 2014why my huawei g7 32 bit why no 64bit type why......why....why.....?Hi. It is a 64bit processor. But, it seems that android kitkat is not optimised to collaborate with this new 64bit processor and only used the half of the 64bit. I found out when twsting my phone using antutu benchmark. Antutu only optimises 32bit processor even though the processor is a 64bit. Correct me of i am wrong. A fruitful ideas is appreciated on this matter. Thanks..