Huawei Ascend G700 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
8.1
8.2

hellow pipo. am using the huawei g700 its a perfect phone bt i have a problem . can any one help me how to transfer apps and files to sdcard coz ma phone is jammed and i cnt help it

• 2015-02-27 14:52
  • NXx2

I have g700 for about a year now..very good phone...fully charged will last for a full day with full mobile usage (interbet,browing and little gaming) Fast and excellent brightness,and its like a hammer believe me or not i dropped it like 5 times and once even on a parking road..no scratch on the screen except slight scratches on body casing
Downfall : phone restarts sometimes for no reason,still dont understand why..i have two g700s and this problem is in both sets. Sometimes apps suddenly stops working,restarting the set resolves the problem.

• 2015-02-22 19:43
  • uC8H

Good phone but...shuts down suddenly ...not god for important work...suits children....rating 6/10 :)

• 2015-02-13 21:23
  • pVPW

> In reply to prem @ 2014-07-25 14:57 from 98TJ - click to readthanks buddy :-)
you solved my both problems..... now G700 is just perfect .. and working properly without any issue.

• 2015-02-12 03:25
  • uZaR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-31 10:33 from JGci - click to readIt has pres these buttons
Volume down + power button

• 2015-02-07 16:32
  • dQJV

This model and huawei is my last mobile huawei allways dont care about international user
Exspecialy on updates.

• 2015-02-01 20:35
  • nCdn

I am used this handset last 10 months it 2gb ram speed good ,battery stand good ,camera good,and other option is good,but
headset sound is very low is this problem is solved this is the bestphone.

• 2015-01-26 04:59
  • uubJ

Using almost 2yrs. Best phone for its price level.

• 2015-01-18 08:55
  • XNAh

Using this mobile for almost a year the main problem i encoutered was the sounds was very low, when you are on the car you cannot hear the music or when you are calling someone even if you set in full volume it still unhearable, can someone expeeience the same, de we have remedy in this kind of problem please...

• 2015-01-17 14:17
  • 6uiZ

> In reply to nikob @ 2015-01-16 09:14 from nmBd - click to readforgot to mention.the sd card thing happend when i connect my phone to my pc to put some music.

• 2015-01-16 09:19
  • nmBd

nice performance
screen made of sugar(broke 3rd day from nothing )
sometimes restarts alone
medium camera
good price

I also have this problem with my sd card.this phone cant find my music my pictures or my videos.Anyone help please?

• 2015-01-16 09:14
  • nmBd

+ good value for money
+ dual sim
+ good screen
+ camera focus works fast (although not the best camera)
+ has no issues with most used apps

- pointy corners (not easy to carry in your pocket on the bike)
- home button works up to good so instead of a space I often push the home button (really annoying)
- Bluetooth headset has bad sound quality while it works perfect with my laptop
- Reboots from time to time, mostly happens when receiving Whatsapp messages while doing other stuff
- no option to decline certain access that apps require (I don't want dropbox to read my text messages or see call history or contacts)

• 2015-01-15 13:49
  • n%j5

> In reply to Any @ 2015-01-09 08:11 from u4jj - click to readYes you can

• 2015-01-15 05:17
  • PUMt

I am using G 700 however from last few month I am not receiving text messages from some numbers. I am not sure where is the problem. Kindly help me out.

• 2015-01-13 07:48
  • PUM8

> In reply to azeez @ 2015-01-09 21:29 from nCaX - click to readIt should be some problem with the Google Play Services. Restore the play store to default settings. Else best solution is restore the phone. Then It will be ok.

• 2015-01-12 20:31
  • 64NP

Dear sir,

Please help me i am using huawei g700 mobile since 1year...starting phone is good perfomence but now coming some problem 1. mobile some time when i open app that time comming application unfortunutly stopped working..
2. This phone not yet upadate please help me friend

• 2015-01-09 21:29
  • nCaX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-21 19:00 from dQJ8 - click to readHi friends plz help me i am using since 1 year..phone is good but some time unfortunulty stoped application when i open app...please send me how to update huawei g700 plz help..some time phon not
Working...stop andriod and automatic switched off plz help me

• 2015-01-09 21:14
  • nCaX

Can v move apps to memory card or not???

• 2015-01-09 08:11
  • u4jj

Itís very good phone i love it

• 2015-01-03 08:23
  • 6wV1
Total of 1132 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend G700.