Huwawi G700 is a great phone in all but fails in WiFi and Mobile data because I set it off and after sometime it will reopen and again I set it off and again it reopen and this is a hectic procedure and bullshit to that phone because my sims balance were end quickly that the PURE bullshit and I am upset with huwawi that creation ...... Kindly people's give yours suggestion to set that fault ...
Again and Again mobile data and WiFi will reopen .......
I have my phone for about an year and half and it's giving me a lot of problems now, he is always blocking and does not open the apps, even the text message one, yesterday i had to restart him more than 10 times... today i'm going to the store to see whats happening.
irfan, 12 Nov 2015I want to upgrade my phone on kitkat or lolypop how can i? Please guide me i m bore now usi... moreU can't..... Huawei forgot abt this phone....... And there is mo custom rtoms available too
I have problems in Huawei G700 , I can not download the file EPO to the GPS. Any suggestion ? Huawei does not solve this problem. No updates since the lunch of his phone (android updates).
Sure that my next smartphone will not be Huawei !
what i do with my huawei acssend G700 phone.this is not swicth ON after going to swich off while this bettery beckup down ?
I trying to swicth ON but this is not working.
There is an application (pornhub) in my hawai-g700 .I am not able to un-install this application and always it give up pop ups of unfair sites. is there anyone who guide me to uninstall this from my mobile.
2 years im using this phone all over is a very good phone . just need format if any app issue good camera and battery life
I want to upgrade my phone on kitkat or lolypop how can i?
Please guide me i m bore now using jelly bean since 2 years
ABYVTHOMAS, 17 Jun 2015G700 is a decent phone in all aspects. But after a year of use phone restarts and several time... moreI had the same issue and I have to do factory resets every three months.The error messages keep popping out after sometimes. Sick of this stupid bullshit. Will never buy a phone from Huawei again
G700 is a decent phone in all aspects. But after a year of use phone restarts and several times it shows google.process. some errors. which goes after a restart. battery life is fair. camera is not so good..
- Screen is nice and clear
- Came with default protection layer for the screen
- Battery life if ok for the size of the screen
- Camera focus is good when using flash
- Fast enough to do regular every day tasks
- Good amount of power for money phone (reason I bought it)
- Random reboots (also factory reset does not change a thing)
- Random crash of processes (and then you need a reboot)
- Once even kept on crashing over and over, had to do a factory reset but that was almost not possible because the crash message overlapped and disabled me pushing any other buttons before it crashed again (had to keep on tapping fast and after 5 minutes I got lucky and could do a factory reset)
- Camera is not that good in normal light (sensor is to slow to capture the 8MP nicely meaning it's still a bit blurry)
- Horrible default keyboard (change language button to close to other keys and you hit it all the time
- No update/upgrade (e.g. to Android KitKat) to solve any of these this issues
- Bit to big to fit in your jeans and that in conbination with square corners just is not nice on the bike
- Bit to big for one hand usage
Would I ever consider buying a Huawei phone again?
No, because they did not solve the reboot/process issues I had with this phone.
They left me in the cold so I'll return the favor.