Huawei Ascend G700 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
8.1
8.2

i can not see my pictures and my sounds on the gadget but they still in the phone
i need really your help

• 2015-03-25 19:04
  • 30RX

I have a Huawei G700, i backed up the data to the SD card (Contacts, Messages and Call History), i am unable to restore it, as it is asking for a Password, but i have not set any password, i went to the service centers, but they provided the codes to unlock the Restore, but failed to do so. Please some one help me in getting the data back as i am a business man and i have lost all the contacts (almost 600 odd contacts)
Thanks n Regards

• 2015-03-24 15:21
  • ar%0

Tis phone auto restart at least once a day and the power button press hardly to on screen...

• 2015-03-24 05:39
  • ib6y

dear .plz someone tell me how to check ascend g700. i want to buy a used one.

• 2015-03-21 20:16
  • u1vg

> In reply to John Cave @ 2015-03-08 14:31 from KID2 - click to readIt is my pleasure to tell you and tell everyone else facing the ptoblems you have like hanging up and sudden repeated restart that you may consider rolling back updates for google apps like, picasa (photos), google+, hangouts, newsstand..etc to factory version.
You can exclude youtube and google play services, google search, since they have not shown any irresponsive behaviour.
That worked for me perfectly and my phone is up since 3 days ago without any annoying restart !!
Bye ;-)

• 2015-03-20 08:54
  • pTFB

> In reply to azeez @ 2015-01-09 21:29 from nCaX - click to readHello Azzez...
Got the same problem. It was only one week before my mobile get 1 year old, and it suddenly messing up everything (hanging, shutting down, not responding).The only way I get rid of this problem is factory reset. make sure u keep all your files back-up (messages, phone book, calendar and others). Use Hisuite to help you in "backing up" your files...Then if you are done, reset your phone... And 99.9% it will work same as new.. It was 1 month ago from now when i did that, my G700 is still working same as new...

• 2015-03-15 16:43
  • aXNU

home shortcut data connection is not working. showing the icon but touch is not responding. how to solve it? please let me know. thank you.

• 2015-03-13 13:22
  • X}Fc

I bought Huawei G700 in May 2014. After 3 days set automatically restarted in every 30 to 40 minutes and also hanged. I gave back the set to company in warranty. They took 22 days to solve this problem. After 3 months, I was facing same problem again and I sent it again to company in warranty and they also took 22 days to solve it. Now I am facing the same problem of hanged and every time by showing some message this application is not responding. I am facing The problem of application is not responding 15 to 20 times in minute.
What is the solution of this problem?

• 2015-03-08 14:31
  • KID2

my huwai G700 is hanged every time by showing some message this application is not responding.then i want to pull the bactery out and power n it.. them after 5 mts same thing had happened .Can any one help me for finding a solution.

eg- huwai home page is not responding,other apps is not respounding

• 2015-03-07 10:18
  • mIfT

Respected Sir, is there any one can guide me please as m facing problem to copy my 1000 plus contacts from SD Card to phone at a one click.....?
My second quetion is that its battery is not that much reliable as i daily charge it, either its by 3G is switched on or any other reason, although its under warranty at the moment....

Thanks & Regards

• 2015-03-04 12:02
  • KI4x

> In reply to mycc @ 2015-02-27 14:52 from NXx2 - click to readGo to settings >>> storage >>> default storage location >>>and choose sd card

• 2015-03-03 10:57
  • gD7h

hellow pipo. am using the huawei g700 its a perfect phone bt i have a problem . can any one help me how to transfer apps and files to sdcard coz ma phone is jammed and i cnt help it

• 2015-02-27 14:52
  • NXx2

I have g700 for about a year now..very good phone...fully charged will last for a full day with full mobile usage (interbet,browing and little gaming) Fast and excellent brightness,and its like a hammer believe me or not i dropped it like 5 times and once even on a parking road..no scratch on the screen except slight scratches on body casing
Downfall : phone restarts sometimes for no reason,still dont understand why..i have two g700s and this problem is in both sets. Sometimes apps suddenly stops working,restarting the set resolves the problem.

• 2015-02-22 19:43
  • uC8H

Good phone but...shuts down suddenly ...not god for important work...suits children....rating 6/10 :)

• 2015-02-13 21:23
  • pVPW

> In reply to prem @ 2014-07-25 14:57 from 98TJ - click to readthanks buddy :-)
you solved my both problems..... now G700 is just perfect .. and working properly without any issue.

• 2015-02-12 03:25
  • uZaR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-31 10:33 from JGci - click to readIt has pres these buttons
Volume down + power button

• 2015-02-07 16:32
  • dQJV

This model and huawei is my last mobile huawei allways dont care about international user
Exspecialy on updates.

• 2015-02-01 20:35
  • nCdn

I am used this handset last 10 months it 2gb ram speed good ,battery stand good ,camera good,and other option is good,but
headset sound is very low is this problem is solved this is the bestphone.

• 2015-01-26 04:59
  • uubJ

Using almost 2yrs. Best phone for its price level.

• 2015-01-18 08:55
  • XNAh
Total of 1143 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend G700.