Huawei Ascend G700 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
8.1
8.2

I am used this handset last 10 months it 2gb ram speed good ,battery stand good ,camera good,and other option is good,but
headset sound is very low is this problem is solved this is the bestphone.

• 2015-01-26 04:59
  • uubJ

Using almost 2yrs. Best phone for its price level.

• 2015-01-18 08:55
  • XNAh

Using this mobile for almost a year the main problem i encoutered was the sounds was very low, when you are on the car you cannot hear the music or when you are calling someone even if you set in full volume it still unhearable, can someone expeeience the same, de we have remedy in this kind of problem please...

• 2015-01-17 14:17
  • 6uiZ

> In reply to nikob @ 2015-01-16 09:14 from nmBd - click to readforgot to mention.the sd card thing happend when i connect my phone to my pc to put some music.

• 2015-01-16 09:19
  • nmBd

nice performance
screen made of sugar(broke 3rd day from nothing )
sometimes restarts alone
medium camera
good price

I also have this problem with my sd card.this phone cant find my music my pictures or my videos.Anyone help please?

• 2015-01-16 09:14
  • nmBd

+ good value for money
+ dual sim
+ good screen
+ camera focus works fast (although not the best camera)
+ has no issues with most used apps

- pointy corners (not easy to carry in your pocket on the bike)
- home button works up to good so instead of a space I often push the home button (really annoying)
- Bluetooth headset has bad sound quality while it works perfect with my laptop
- Reboots from time to time, mostly happens when receiving Whatsapp messages while doing other stuff
- no option to decline certain access that apps require (I don't want dropbox to read my text messages or see call history or contacts)

• 2015-01-15 13:49
  • n%j5

> In reply to Any @ 2015-01-09 08:11 from u4jj - click to readYes you can

• 2015-01-15 05:17
  • PUMt

I am using G 700 however from last few month I am not receiving text messages from some numbers. I am not sure where is the problem. Kindly help me out.

• 2015-01-13 07:48
  • PUM8

> In reply to azeez @ 2015-01-09 21:29 from nCaX - click to readIt should be some problem with the Google Play Services. Restore the play store to default settings. Else best solution is restore the phone. Then It will be ok.

• 2015-01-12 20:31
  • 64NP

Dear sir,

Please help me i am using huawei g700 mobile since 1year...starting phone is good perfomence but now coming some problem 1. mobile some time when i open app that time comming application unfortunutly stopped working..
2. This phone not yet upadate please help me friend

• 2015-01-09 21:29
  • nCaX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-21 19:00 from dQJ8 - click to readHi friends plz help me i am using since 1 year..phone is good but some time unfortunulty stoped application when i open app...please send me how to update huawei g700 plz help..some time phon not
Working...stop andriod and automatic switched off plz help me

• 2015-01-09 21:14
  • nCaX

Can v move apps to memory card or not???

• 2015-01-09 08:11
  • u4jj

Itís very good phone i love it

• 2015-01-03 08:23
  • 6wV1

> In reply to ATP @ 2014-10-22 11:09 from n2J{ - click to readThat's not right......

• 2014-12-25 23:56
  • nCeS

> In reply to saf mas @ 2014-12-02 18:44 from tVvD - click to readIf u can restart or remove battery then it will be OK. U don't want to format.....

• 2014-12-25 23:51
  • nCeS

> In reply to safwan masarik @ 2014-12-02 17:53 from IVV0 - click to readMan i have the exact same problem icluding the android.acore process plz help me

• 2014-12-23 20:48
  • ITWQ

Nearly one year I am using this Huawei G700 mobile. It was good..But now I cannot open it..When I apply charger its showing Logo Battery 90%.It is not starting....I removed sim cards & memmory card and check.If there is any solution pls let me know.

• 2014-12-23 09:45
  • 3Yey

• 2014-12-23 09:44
  • 3Yey

The phone is good at first but after some time it has thousands of problems.. At first it says unfortunately (an app) Has stopped and like google+ or etc. And now at night I charged my phone and it turns on by itself and it made a folder in my home screen hidden and I can't access some of my apps... I really need help I don't know what to do..

• 2014-12-21 19:00
  • dQJ8

g700 is not 3G enabled?

• 2014-12-20 12:43
  • ITV8
Total of 1125 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend G700.