Huawei Ascend G700 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
8.1
8.2

> In reply to ABYVTHOMAS @ 2015-06-17 12:46 from akHq - click to readYou are absolutely correct! Same issue with my g700

• 2015-06-28 21:45
  • 6Qfd

Somebody can answer if Huawei Ascend G700 is supported by OTG? if supported, how can to do it and what are the benifits of OTG for this model?

• 2015-06-23 22:43
  • 0vyP

its quite good but after few months its give error about every application, this problem is still there after restore and reset from the huawei end. Othere wise ram and camera are good.

• 2015-06-22 06:56
  • uZab

> In reply to fzal @ 2015-06-14 07:18 from 6Qkv - click to readHard reset would help u

• 2015-06-17 12:53
  • rZuL

G700 is a decent phone in all aspects. But after a year of use phone restarts and several times it shows google.process. some errors. which goes after a restart. battery life is fair. camera is not so good..

• 2015-06-17 12:46
  • akHq

from last two days whenever i search my contacts i found that my cell stops working and after a very ling time a message appear that huawei home is not responding would you like to close or wait.......can any one tell me how to fix it????

• 2015-06-14 07:18
  • 6Qkv

Huawei's GSM standby 700 U 10

• 2015-06-12 22:09
  • L6Vc

> In reply to Ilyas @ 2014-07-19 01:44 from 35Te - click to readI also have that promblem on 3c

• 2015-06-12 06:20
  • 6Pam

Using since 18months and I am very happy with huawei. it's a n outstanding mobile and not even a single complaint against it. yes camera should have been good but for that I use (A better Camera) app and so even camera is awesome for me. negative comments are mainly from Samsung fan boys so beware of it as u lose an awesome mobile experience.

• 2015-06-04 20:38
  • Xu%Q

• 2015-06-04 20:35
  • Xu%Q

Dont believe a single negative review except the camera fact.. you cannot rely on this camera even if u r up for movie nightout and want some selfies or if u go out with frnds for dinner and want to preserve memories.. camera quality is poor.. but for the rest its an excellent phone at its price.. sleek, stylish, decent battery backup, dual sim, no lag, almost using dis for 18 mnths now.. nt evn one issue

• 2015-06-03 23:24
  • 0CpL

Dear All,

Kindly advise to all Don't buy Huwaei G700 phone. Very bad. Always automatically restarting & can not view anything at least 15 minutes in YouTube. plz don't buy.

• 2015-05-28 07:48
  • 0C4s

After 3 galaxy and 1 iphone, bought 3 units G700 and all worked perfectly. Had only to wipe back one unit after 1yr and after installed and tested hundreds of Apps that messed up the launcher. Then, working perfectly as new.

• 2015-05-22 15:38
  • 0NmM

Volume is low when using earpiece, this sucks when listening to music, even with a very powerful earpiece and volume tuned up, it is still very low!

• 2015-05-19 18:04
  • fm2e

I live in Nigeria and I have been using my Huawei Ascend G700 for almost a year now, but the major challenge that I have with the device is that I cannot upgrade the OS beyond jelly bean 4.2. Please help me out. Can the phone be upgradeable to KitKat?

• 2015-05-18 10:27
  • fsV9

> In reply to Panchus @ 2015-04-22 15:45 from uvnH - click to readI faced the same thing. How can I reinstall the softwares and get red of this problem. Otherwise, it is a great phone.

• 2015-05-17 14:37
  • Sw4q

I used this device for last one year. Last week it showed some problems that Huawei home not responding and other applications are also hanged. But I reinstalled the software and the problem solved.
It is a good for net surfing and is good one

• 2015-04-22 15:45
  • uvnH

It is a good for net surfing and is good one

• 2015-04-22 15:43
  • uvnH

How can update g700 u10 help plz.....

• 2015-04-20 23:24
  • Hxdw

i had this mobile for more then 9 months now i and my friend went to buy this phone together, i was extra caring in matter of handling mobile phone on other hand my friend dropped his phone several times. hence one day his phone restarted and stuck on Huawei logo so he had to claim warranty and get it repaired second time his phone turn on and stuck on huawei logo and vibrator got crazy again he claimed warranty and get his phone fixed on other hand

i handled my phone carefully and dropped it twice although i put it in protective case, i always use to throw heavy games at it and they work fine for me Amazing battery back up for a normal usage lasted for me for 3 days

worst case it Camera other wise best middle range phone ever made i think my money is worth it.

• 2015-04-16 13:24
  • syv0
Total of 1177 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend G700.