Huawei Ascend G700 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
8.1
8.2

After 3 galaxy and 1 iphone, bought 3 units G700 and all worked perfectly. Had only to wipe back one unit after 1yr and after installed and tested hundreds of Apps that messed up the launcher. Then, working perfectly as new.

• 2015-05-22 15:38
  • 0NmM

Volume is low when using earpiece, this sucks when listening to music, even with a very powerful earpiece and volume tuned up, it is still very low!

• 2015-05-19 18:04
  • fm2e

I live in Nigeria and I have been using my Huawei Ascend G700 for almost a year now, but the major challenge that I have with the device is that I cannot upgrade the OS beyond jelly bean 4.2. Please help me out. Can the phone be upgradeable to KitKat?

• 2015-05-18 10:27
  • fsV9

> In reply to Panchus @ 2015-04-22 15:45 from uvnH - click to readI faced the same thing. How can I reinstall the softwares and get red of this problem. Otherwise, it is a great phone.

• 2015-05-17 14:37
  • Sw4q

I used this device for last one year. Last week it showed some problems that Huawei home not responding and other applications are also hanged. But I reinstalled the software and the problem solved.
It is a good for net surfing and is good one

• 2015-04-22 15:45
  • uvnH

It is a good for net surfing and is good one

• 2015-04-22 15:43
  • uvnH

How can update g700 u10 help plz.....

• 2015-04-20 23:24
  • Hxdw

i had this mobile for more then 9 months now i and my friend went to buy this phone together, i was extra caring in matter of handling mobile phone on other hand my friend dropped his phone several times. hence one day his phone restarted and stuck on Huawei logo so he had to claim warranty and get it repaired second time his phone turn on and stuck on huawei logo and vibrator got crazy again he claimed warranty and get his phone fixed on other hand

i handled my phone carefully and dropped it twice although i put it in protective case, i always use to throw heavy games at it and they work fine for me Amazing battery back up for a normal usage lasted for me for 3 days

worst case it Camera other wise best middle range phone ever made i think my money is worth it.

• 2015-04-16 13:24
  • syv0

Not a great phone with my experience, here are the cons of this Ascebd G700:
1. It has Jellybean OS, The default UI is not at all good. For this reason i need to use Themes & there by loosing battery life.
2. With Default UI, Battery life is OK, Not too good.
3. Sound is low, unable to hear the ringing while driving & even cant sense the vibration too, For this every 15min i need to check my phone are there any messages/calls to me.
4. For me after 1year, I faced motherboard problem & dint find any service to get it repaierd. Now its totally dead phone. I dont know about others. Few of my friends are using without any issues.. Its my bad luck :(
5. Cost is high, Not worth. with this price we can get an very good phone at market.

• 2015-04-15 09:00
  • tU16

> In reply to nitheeee @ 2015-03-07 10:18 from mIfT - click to readUpdate your phone with latest firmware using needrom

• 2015-04-09 05:37
  • rKMY

> In reply to nikky @ 2015-04-07 23:49 from Hxdu - click to readGoto website www.needrom.com where u can see huawei ascend g700 official firmware about 700 mb download it and do the remaing process

• 2015-04-08 11:56
  • rKPZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-17 14:17 from 6uiZ - click to readGo to engineering mode and their you can increase it

• 2015-04-08 11:52
  • rKPZ

> In reply to Ali Khanzada @ 2015-03-04 12:02 from KI4x - click to readUpdate firmware with needrom website it will sure get a.battery backup and performance of phone also

• 2015-04-08 07:57
  • rKPA

> In reply to seefish @ 2015-04-05 04:35 from rKPb - click to readHow can update?update is not avbl for out side of china help plz....

• 2015-04-07 23:49
  • Hxdu

the most worst thing in this item that you shout format your phone every 6 months if you do that it will work very well

• 2015-04-07 14:02
  • Nk1L

Using almost 2 yrs got no issue. very tough ph and nice battery life. drop more than 10 times, splashing water many times but still working. tks to huawei! ! !

• 2015-04-06 07:21
  • XNAh

How to use with flash drive in this moble g700

• 2015-04-05 12:19
  • 6u6k

> In reply to Adnan @ 2015-02-13 21:23 from pVPW - click to readUpdate the phone it will solve the problem

• 2015-04-05 04:35
  • rKPb

> In reply to Ali Khanzada @ 2015-03-04 12:02 from KI4x - click to readGo to contacts and select all contacts export to sd card

• 2015-04-05 04:32
  • rKPb

Does anyone use this phone with AT&T?

• 2015-03-31 20:34
  • 4BBH
Total of 1165 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend G700.