Huawei Ascend II - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.2
6.1
6.1

It's kind of a disapointment. Music Muve doesn't work right. My phone froze on it's white start up screen. I can't use it now. It's very inconvenient.

• 2014-01-24 18:30
  • xWwj

the prices

• 2014-01-23 08:26
  • ftIF

This phone is a waste of $140. The main thing I wanted if for was texting, call, and browsing. And it won't even do that. Very frustrating!! I will never buy another phone by HUAWEI.

• 2014-01-21 02:00
  • Q$2H

> In reply to I hate Huawei phones @ 2013-12-23 16:14 from IbxH - click to readWhat a load of proverbial. I am so close to throwing this phone into the bin. I'm sure its got a mind of its own.
Regularly lose the keyboard when sending messages also music cuts out when I send a message. I am very dissatisfied.
3/10 and thats being generous.

• 2014-01-15 21:50
  • nEYE

> In reply to smokey @ 2013-07-01 17:58 from qTwW - click to readHi, I loved this post. However, I've got to say that this phone markets itself as a competitor to the big smart phones out there. It uses an operating system designed to do certain things, and the customers have expectations that aren't being met. I think it's reasonable that people are leaving reviews to take their business to phone makers who really do deliver on their promises.

• 2014-01-05 01:15
  • xYx2
  • I hate Huawei phones
  • Rating0

> In reply to blackpoppies_ @ 2013-06-27 17:26 from 493R - click to readI bought this phone at a T Mobile store in Fort Lauderdale, FL. My previous HTC phone broke. I bought this phone because it was all my budget would allow. It has been hell every since. It is so painfully slow with everything it does. Even making a phone call the phone freezes up and won't dial. Adding new contacts even text messaging freezes constantly. I think this is by far the worst phone I have ever had. Phones I've had ten years ago performed much better. I can't wait until I can afford a real phone. I will smash this piece up junk into a million pieces. Shame on you Huawei for making garbage like this. I hope your company goes bankrupt. Shame on you T Mobile for selling such garbage in your stores. Please listen to these posts and do not buy any Huawei products. I never will again.

• 2013-12-23 16:14
  • IbxH

> In reply to smokey @ 2013-07-01 17:58 from qTwW - click to readThe phone sucks. Not everyone plays games on it. I sure don't. So, please, don't speak for everyone about this phone. I hardly use this phone, and yes, it shuts off randomly or restarts itself. If I use the internet on it, it kicks me off. I no longer have Facebook, so again, not everyone uses their phones for games. If I were your wife, I'd leave you for talking down to people like you're better than everyone. Take your laptop and shove it. If you think this phone is great, good for you. You probably don't even have one of them.

• 2013-12-17 18:16
  • FImb

Had phone for 6 months Worked great for a while Now I can't even get a bar Takes 10 minutes for my text to go through I say garbage

• 2013-11-14 00:47
  • QvTY

this phone is not worth anything, its trash!! do not buy this pos and if you already have it i feel bad for you. it freezes way to much, calls random people, takes pictures on its own,dies quick, all apps force close and the thing takes for ever to send out a text or make a call

• 2013-10-31 04:46
  • k@pr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-20 02:15 from 8HsD - click to readI want to set a signature on the text messaging. How do I do that? And also it does kinda suck but not bad forreal

• 2013-10-18 03:10
  • 4SIV

Goood looking 'PAPER-WEIGHT'. Battery life is a joke.
With full charge, make only 2 - 3 calls w/ no apps usage and 16 hours later battery is dead.
Qwerty keyboad difficult (for me) to use. I'm not an 'apps' user, so I should not be trying to use this phone anyway; but the battery life should be lots longer.

• 2013-09-12 22:34
  • 8b51

> In reply to smokey @ 2013-07-01 17:58 from qTwW - click to readWhen did facebook become your life?

• 2013-08-22 06:08
  • Yanw

> In reply to pony @ 2013-07-30 01:36 from I83a - click to readThis phone is messing up constantly I have complained repeatedly for the past year on its shutting its self down and deleating apps not letting me download apps.not sending messages now im stuck with it for another year because of a contract should be something this company can do.

• 2013-08-15 21:33
  • 4k2E

Ive had this phone for about 1yr and a half. The whole first year it worked fine web browser was quick but lately been havn problems it reboots by itself alot and turns off. Apps run fine txting is a hassel sometimes but you guys are exagerating. I think if u treat the phone right it will get the job done and very well i might add

• 2013-07-30 06:58
  • 4r8P

Phone is horrible camera doesn't work apps keep crashing. I could go on and on but there is no need when you have over 100 people saying the same thing and as for the people that say this is a good phone well yours might be but 1 out of 30 is not good odds and if your someone who likes to test the odds go for it. I hope the best for you and your device. I wish I could say that my phone has exceeded my expectations, but honestly i can't.

• 2013-07-30 01:36
  • I83a

> In reply to lalalogan @ 2013-07-16 03:46 from kTZR - click to readThat's because you don't have great expectations for your device with better technology comes greater expectations so we hope to get more out of these devices 100 dollar is enough money to expect the apps not to crash, camera to work, faster data speed. Phone to charge and to make a phone call if we desire

• 2013-07-30 01:26
  • I83a

> In reply to The Electronic Dude @ 2013-05-06 05:38 from jM35 - click to readPhone sucks I had it less then a month and apps crash my camera even quit working

• 2013-07-30 01:16
  • I83a

> In reply to The Electronic Dude @ 2013-05-06 05:38 from jM35 - click to readIts honest not honost

• 2013-07-30 01:14
  • jose rubio hernandez
  • Rating0

please don´t buy these pone because is very slow i just got these pone for 1 month

• 2013-07-23 18:25
  • jMu5

I've had this phone for almost 4 months, and since day one, all my apps have crashed. I play candy crush alot and it will not even load half the time, if it does load it just crashed as returns back to my home screen. This happens with facebook and words with friends, i havent really tried many more because...what's the point? I have also researched it and have found A LOT of people are having problems with this phone!

• 2013-07-16 03:46
  • kTZR
Total of 203 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend II.