Huawei Ascend II - user opinions and reviews

6.1

its work with sim?

• 2013-06-20 00:34
  • ITL@

I got my ascend II for free (loyalty points) and still feel like I've been ripped off. The web browser constantly crashes, as well as most other apps that I try to run, and it reboots for no apparent reason at least once a day. Do yourself a favor and buy any other phone than this cheap piece of trash.

• 2013-06-18 01:48
  • 4Zcw

The phone ain't worth a $100.00 dollars its worth a half a penny they need to recall and give ppl twice their money back for making such a piece of junk

• 2013-06-15 01:00
  • I4es

i got this phone in december 2012. same as the rest of you guys..it automatically quit charging. net10 diagnosed the battery..they sent a new one.the phone drained it completely. very seldom i can get it to come on without the battery. my daily goal is to keep messing with it, maybe 9maybe one day it will decide to charge)..charge it long enough to take it to the cell phone kiosk that buys cell phones. do not buy this phone...

• 2013-06-07 17:25
  • jC@@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-21 17:21 from 4r8@ - click to read3 phones in less than a year

• 2013-05-24 04:48
  • 4r8@

> In reply to Turnspike @ 2013-05-05 20:15 from Iu5N - click to readI agree 110% piece of crap phone. I have not even had it very long and i already hate it.

• 2013-05-20 02:15
  • 8HsD

> In reply to The Electronic Dude @ 2013-05-06 05:38 from jM35 - click to readmy phone is a piece of crap. i have only had it for three months and I like the phone and its abilities but the little things it does makes it a piece of crap. it will force close on web sites and apps. sometimes when i am typing i will type a word and when i hit the space bar it erases the word and will not let me type. when i am trying to call someone i will push the send button and it will not do anything. it is a slow piece of crap.

• 2013-05-20 02:13
  • 8HsD

will i be able to play games such as draw something and song pop? i got a phone once and certain apps it would not play i think due to no flash support.

• 2013-05-16 20:56
  • 4ZR0

> In reply to Turnspike @ 2013-05-05 20:15 from Iu5N - click to readuse the phone for texting and calling. get an ipod to use apps, music, pics, etc. It's easier!!!

• 2013-05-12 04:15
  • 8b8E

• 2013-05-12 04:11
  • 8b8E
  • The Electronic Dude
  • Rating1

Ok all the reviews are bad but when I got it it wasn't slow and was a lot cooler then people say. And because of this I think people don't want others to have a cool phone. Honost :)

• 2013-05-06 05:38
  • jM35

Horrible smartphone. I know it is cheap, but do the smart thing and spend a little more money to buy something better. It is rare to find an app or a webpage that doesn't force close. The keyboard will not work most the time. The only saving grace of this phone is the long battery time compared to other smartphones I have had. Maybe this is because the only apps I can run are low graphic and use very low processor. I miss my old phone.

• 2013-05-05 20:15
  • Iu5N

> In reply to Princess Unicorn @ 2013-03-10 02:54 from YiS{ - click to readi would get your free phone off your hands just to try it?

• 2013-04-28 09:04
  • 0fr0

Its not all bad for me. I have Facebook, Instagram, Wattpad and Photo Editor by Aviary, and my phone is all good. Mine is from Straighttalk as well. So yea, that's me XD HOWEVER, I did have to reset my WHOLE phone once because every time I turned it on, it would say that the phone has stopped working, so be careful about how much stuff you put on there and clean in up every once in a while. :)

• 2013-04-23 02:36
  • q9kY

> In reply to Julie @ 2013-04-21 09:30 from kZ0p - click to readRight my phone is so slow and when it charges it will not turn on.also the enternet never works so DONT BUY IT!!!!!

• 2013-04-22 22:04
  • sHx2

> In reply to Julie @ 2013-04-21 09:30 from kZ0p - click to readPlease be advised i have had the ascend II phone since october 2011. The biggest complaint is the battery does not hold charge. 3 hours puts it at 40%. Buy a car charger and put in your glove compartment. Take along your electrical one too. This phone does work efficiently if you treat it right. It is not designed for heavy usage. It only cost $70.

• 2013-04-22 21:26
  • 4r8P

I have had this phone for about 4 months and let me tell you, IT"S ONE OF THE WORST PHONES I HAVE EVER HAD! super slow, freezes all the time, turns off randomly, voice quality sucks, camera sucks.. this phone is a waste of money. DON"T GET IT.

• 2013-04-21 09:30
  • kZ0p

Ive had this phone for idk maybe a year now and to be honest the phone is horrible, I never had any problems with the first acsend but this is just complete crap. I can never take my phone off the charger because one minute the battery is full the next its drained, another problem I had is that the phone is dramatically slow and turns off in the middle of things.Also for some odd reason all of my photos were deleted, every last bit of them and I tried to replace the photos until it said 'there is no more space try deleting some things then try again' this phone should not be recommended to anyone unless I'm just using the phone incorrectly which I doubt. If you're wanting to get a new phone don't get this one, I suggest the first acsend if that's your only options. I'm going to be getting the Samsung galaxy s4 in a few weeks,hopefully its not a big disappointment like this one. Oh and btw not trying to attract any negative comments Im just stating my opinion about the phone

• 2013-04-12 00:08
  • 4r8@

All my complaint already have mentioned here! Im so close to breaking mine! Don't buy this POS cellphone...slower than my old cellphone stop all the time during communication, takes 15 seconds before it dials etc. urgggggg!

• 2013-04-10 18:13
  • qay{

Why can't I open up a video from an email
I am getting emails but their not getting mine
please respond

• 2013-04-03 02:47
  • I84b
Total of 199 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend II.