Huawei Ascend II - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.2
6.1
6.1

> In reply to cricket customer @ 2012-06-16 14:12 from kEjS - click to readSame Thing Happened To Me

• 2012-07-01 23:28
  • YaXY

Why after one month of purchasing the Huawei Ascend II, the thing stopped working?

The battery needed charged about every 3 hours, then yesterday BAM, it didn't charge at all and the Huawei logo screen was on all the time. WHAT'S THE DEAL?

After reading over the other opinions, I realize I am not alone. NOW what do I do??? I need a phone that is reliable. OH, and it's not a simple, take the battery out and start over; leave the battery in and the logo on and let it drain and try again; or swapping batteries for a new one -- NOTHING WORKS!!! I am amazed that this phone worked only one month!!! I am gentle with my phones and they usally last me YEARS and this was the most expensive phone I've ever purchased and the first Android, I did expect more!

• 2012-06-22 04:20
  • FLDH

I bought this phone 3 months ago. The phone worked good untill today i woke up and my phone was stuck on the Huawei screen even with the battery out it was still on! The phone never got wet or dropped. Gps was acting funny yesterday as well and kinda delayed on telling me where to turn. I dont know if getting another one would be good. My husband had the ascend from Huawei it completely crashed on day 32...

• 2012-06-16 14:12
  • kEjS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-09-17 16:33 from YiXX - click to readThis! phone is great! For the price, I am very satisfied

• 2012-06-16 11:52

Hi
I can not find (CDMA 800 , C8650 Huawei) in your List.
We can buy this model C8650 phone in my country every where.

Myanmar country

• 2012-06-05 12:00
  • PScc

This phone sucks, its slow and my messenger constantly freezes up and I have to restart my phone for it to stop. Also, It wont let me save pictures sent to me.

• 2012-06-04 14:26
  • GwjY

• 2012-06-04 14:25
  • GwjY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-24 04:36 from kCvW - click to readI've had my phone for a while and its been great bit I discovered a similar problem, well I found out the picture was actually from an app I downloaded and i deleted the app and it went away completely

• 2012-05-25 07:07
  • 4r8P

> In reply to Leo @ 2012-03-27 17:28 from kZcN - click to readHi Leo, just send me the youtube.com link how to root my phone , thx

• 2012-05-22 21:09
  • YH%Y

This was my first smartphone and it sucks. Its buggy. The phone dialer will call the wrong person. For example I chose my Mom to call, the screen showed I was connected to her but the phone dialed my husband. It happens daily. The phone turns itself off randomly, the GPS is almost always two turns behind, the social notifications screen has been stuck since day one. It's slow. It's like an old virus infected computer, except it's not infected according to the security program. This has been an unfortunate intro to smartphones and I'm going back to my old Razor. I picked this phone because it was cheap And I got what I paid for.

• 2012-05-22 15:03
  • FIqb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-13 22:39 from 4r8@ - click to readWhy don't I have sound on incoming videos I received in text

• 2012-05-14 20:08

• 2012-05-14 20:07
  • FIqb

> In reply to phonebuyer145 @ 2012-03-30 18:54 from 0H5x - click to readThere is an app if you google myxer.com, there you can download music and ringtones for free and there are others that you will have to pay for. All in all it is a great app.

• 2012-04-29 20:47
  • 4d3g

I like the phone.just these pre ownapp, u cant get off phone

• 2012-04-27 00:44
  • 4r8@

> In reply to bobby @ 2012-02-18 18:09 from I5Zx - click to readJust wait... the time will come when you realize how ducky the phone is

• 2012-04-25 15:15
  • 4r8@

I have this phone and the only problem ive noticed is this picture that showed up in my phone and I have no idea who the person is. I have deleted the picture several times and it comes back days later. I have called the company for help and they told me to just delete it, but to no avail. Additionally, the pic of this person was not takin with myphone. If anyone could help it'd be GREATLY appreciated.

• 2012-04-24 04:36
  • kCvW

i got this phone from us cellular and it was my first smartphone the only problems i had was wifi draining battery and some times it wouldnt send a msg or call somebody till i turned it off and back on again i also cant turn off the sound when it turns on makes it hard to text in school lol but otherwise good phone!

• 2012-04-23 01:36
  • iZmJ

I purchased an Accend II for about 250.00 and it stopped working 31 days after the purches. The screen was stuck on the start up page. I took it back and was able to exchange it due to the problem being a manufacturing defect. I received my 2nd Accend II and immediately had issues receiving phone calls. When my number was dialed, there was just dead air, no ringing and of course no ringing on my end to inform me of an icoming call. In addition, I would not receive texts in a timely manner. Text would compile and periodicaly I would receive them all at once. I went to the cleartalk store one week after this and was treated horribly. I ended up spending more than an hour each day for four days in a row letting personel trouble shoot the phone, then I was told it was due to the company working on the towers and to wait another day etc. Finally I went in on the 4th time and asked for a new phone. They showed me a red Samsung phone that was very similar and I said I would give it a try. The phone does not have the same features which bummed me out. Even worse however, it was only 59 dollars cheaper. THere is no case for this phone so i asked for a refund onthe case i purchaed for the accend and was told no, that I am stuck with the case because 30 days had passed. For the refund of the difference howerver, I originally paid with a debit card and was told I could not get a refund on my card, that I will have to wait 20 days to receive a check. Sounds like a bunch of bull, but I just wanted to get a phone that worked so i agreed. A few days later, I realized I was sold a REFURBISHED phone. This infomrmation was not diclosed to me. I have only had this samsung for three days. I will be purchasing a new phone from straigh talk and getting a refund on this refurbished phone. I am done with cleartalk.

• 2012-04-21 19:03
  • kZLX

Dont waste your money on this phone. This phone dont work @ all sometime the ringer goes off by itself. Exchanged this phone back 3 times already with problems still. Im about to see if someone will buy this garbage phone off me or just toss it. Battery runs out fast. Sound is bad hearing and talking. I cant believe a phone company offers this phone fuck cricket too. Its time for verizon ill pay the xtra 10 bucks.

• 2012-04-17 20:41
  • 4r8P

> In reply to sxy chick @ 2012-04-11 20:57 from jA0y - click to readOMG! YOU TOO...mine just kept looping the logo sign over and over again...before it totally shut down it would just cut off for no reason....

• 2012-04-15 04:55
  • 4x{9
Total of 199 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend II.