Huawei Ascend II - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.2
6.1
6.1

Just got this phone like 2 months ago and its been acting crazy lately it keeps saying that my apps like twitter instagram browser and now even my messaging that it has stopped unexpectantly and ive tried taking the battery out and cutting it on and it keeps doing it its done it all day and sometimes my twxt msgs wont come thru itll say memory full when i have like to 10 messages in my inbox so im about to call customer service and see whats up

• 2012-07-11 01:55
  • 4r8D

WORST piece of garbage phone ever! Terrible reception. It makes me hang up all the time when I am on it due to the end call button being touch activated during the call. My cheek is always hanging up on people so I have to lock my phone every time I am on it. The phone is super slow. It takes a good 2-3 minutes to start up and at least a minute to pull up any pictures. Internet speed is terrible also even on 3g. Call quality is THE WORST, even with five bars. I am always breaking up on calls. I went to sell this phone back to Cricket after buying it for $149. They wouldn't even give me $10 for it like new. I hate this phone!!!!!!!!!

• 2012-07-04 20:57
  • scvu

i love this phone works great no problems w/straight takk

• 2012-07-04 15:35
  • q5${

i bought this phone not to long ago and now when i turn it on it stays on the cricket screen.. and when it gets past the cricket screen , the screean wont work and it sids no service so i have to turn it off again ?

• 2012-07-04 15:09
  • 4qq9

> In reply to cricket customer @ 2012-06-16 14:12 from kEjS - click to readSame Thing Happened To Me

• 2012-07-01 23:28
  • YaXY

Why after one month of purchasing the Huawei Ascend II, the thing stopped working?

The battery needed charged about every 3 hours, then yesterday BAM, it didn't charge at all and the Huawei logo screen was on all the time. WHAT'S THE DEAL?

After reading over the other opinions, I realize I am not alone. NOW what do I do??? I need a phone that is reliable. OH, and it's not a simple, take the battery out and start over; leave the battery in and the logo on and let it drain and try again; or swapping batteries for a new one -- NOTHING WORKS!!! I am amazed that this phone worked only one month!!! I am gentle with my phones and they usally last me YEARS and this was the most expensive phone I've ever purchased and the first Android, I did expect more!

• 2012-06-22 04:20
  • FLDH

I bought this phone 3 months ago. The phone worked good untill today i woke up and my phone was stuck on the Huawei screen even with the battery out it was still on! The phone never got wet or dropped. Gps was acting funny yesterday as well and kinda delayed on telling me where to turn. I dont know if getting another one would be good. My husband had the ascend from Huawei it completely crashed on day 32...

• 2012-06-16 14:12
  • kEjS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-09-17 16:33 from YiXX - click to readThis! phone is great! For the price, I am very satisfied

• 2012-06-16 11:52
  • 4r8P

Hi
I can not find (CDMA 800 , C8650 Huawei) in your List.
We can buy this model C8650 phone in my country every where.

Myanmar country

• 2012-06-05 12:00
  • PScc

This phone sucks, its slow and my messenger constantly freezes up and I have to restart my phone for it to stop. Also, It wont let me save pictures sent to me.

• 2012-06-04 14:26
  • GwjY

• 2012-06-04 14:25
  • GwjY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-24 04:36 from kCvW - click to readI've had my phone for a while and its been great bit I discovered a similar problem, well I found out the picture was actually from an app I downloaded and i deleted the app and it went away completely

• 2012-05-25 07:07
  • 4r8P

> In reply to Leo @ 2012-03-27 17:28 from kZcN - click to readHi Leo, just send me the youtube.com link how to root my phone , thx

• 2012-05-22 21:09
  • YH%Y

This was my first smartphone and it sucks. Its buggy. The phone dialer will call the wrong person. For example I chose my Mom to call, the screen showed I was connected to her but the phone dialed my husband. It happens daily. The phone turns itself off randomly, the GPS is almost always two turns behind, the social notifications screen has been stuck since day one. It's slow. It's like an old virus infected computer, except it's not infected according to the security program. This has been an unfortunate intro to smartphones and I'm going back to my old Razor. I picked this phone because it was cheap And I got what I paid for.

• 2012-05-22 15:03
  • FIqb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-13 22:39 from 4r8@ - click to readWhy don't I have sound on incoming videos I received in text

• 2012-05-14 20:08

• 2012-05-14 20:07
  • FIqb

> In reply to phonebuyer145 @ 2012-03-30 18:54 from 0H5x - click to readThere is an app if you google myxer.com, there you can download music and ringtones for free and there are others that you will have to pay for. All in all it is a great app.

• 2012-04-29 20:47
  • 4d3g

I like the phone.just these pre ownapp, u cant get off phone

• 2012-04-27 00:44
  • 4r8@

> In reply to bobby @ 2012-02-18 18:09 from I5Zx - click to readJust wait... the time will come when you realize how ducky the phone is

• 2012-04-25 15:15
  • 4r8@

I have this phone and the only problem ive noticed is this picture that showed up in my phone and I have no idea who the person is. I have deleted the picture several times and it comes back days later. I have called the company for help and they told me to just delete it, but to no avail. Additionally, the pic of this person was not takin with myphone. If anyone could help it'd be GREATLY appreciated.

• 2012-04-24 04:36
  • kCvW
Total of 203 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend II.