Huawei Ascend Mate - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.5
7.4
7.5

It has been 1 year i used Ascend Mate. the speaker sounds beautiful with Dolby. Interface? There is a lot of creativity from Huawei. 6,1" IPS Gorilla very sensitive, but i like it. 8MP with best quality, unfortunately the front camera is too small for every moment, i think. Until this week, Ascend Mate is still strong with powerful battery... Just need 2 hours for battery charge from 0%-80%.

• 2015-01-31 07:28
  • xHab

Here is the good rom

• 2015-01-20 02:11
  • u78r

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-06 22:11 from k9wS - click to readI think you should replace the unit to the store....
Or let them check it...

• 2015-01-08 13:47
  • t7Xx

I just went and bought a 32gb micro SD card for the huawei acsend y330 and I put it in and it keeps saying no SD card found wft do I do?

• 2015-01-06 22:11
  • k9wS

> In reply to swukjay @ 2014-12-19 05:24 from LaSm - click to readHello, could you please tell me where you found new roms for your mate, i´ve got one for a year and im happy with it, but i´d like to get a newer rom. tell me please any reliable website to get it. Thanks.

• 2014-12-28 03:00
  • LFZ4

I'm having a lot of issue with mine, i only had it for 3months. its freezes a lot. 5time for the day. I'm also having networking issues. no other sim card works in the phone apart from the first one i used, i'm getting the R for roaming even thou im in ma own country. can anyone help?

• 2014-12-26 20:25
  • 988H

Great phone, good build quality, better tham samdung, rooted easily and plenty of roms on xda developers, gps can be a little slow sometimes but no android phone is perfect, great size sceen with nice colours and excellent battery life, call quality is good and the internel speaker is loud and crisp, another good phone from Huawei,if they can improve their update procedure they could do much better but custom roms are available, overal excellent value for money

• 2014-12-19 05:24
  • LaSm

i have been using this phone for a year now am actually very happy with my mate its really my mate lv my phone, people look down on it becouse its huawei bt it has been good to me

• 2014-12-15 15:14
  • fj9q

> In reply to Suresh Nadar @ 2014-12-05 20:56 from SdXB - click to readAre you saying the truth brother cause i have seen in the spacification there is nothing Tv out fuction written in there...

• 2014-12-13 09:56
  • X{XE

I used this cell for 3 months there was no problem but now i change the sim, no other sims are working not even the same service is working.. So upset now what to do :(

• 2014-12-10 18:07
  • 6PC$

ive used this mate for 1 year til now. so far im really satisfied with the performance. the best thing im experincing so far is that the battery extremely really powerful. i can let it without charging for 4 days. which is hardly done with other smartphone. :) if im browsing the net and playing game, still can last for at least 1 day.

what can i say is i really love this phone & wud recommend it to all! thank u!

• 2014-12-08 12:31
  • IWdt

Can I connect an external seagate 1Tr GB storage drive to the phone by USB to play music and see photos from the storage drive

• 2014-12-07 01:49
  • uSVt

> In reply to help @ 2014-10-26 00:01 from tesR - click to readYes You can connect the mobile via data cable to TV (As like as Computer). I have also sony TV. When I connect to TV,the device is charging also. It will read only SD card not phone memory. After that It will play Mp3 songs, JPEG files, also Video files, depends upon the TV model,whatever TV support the Video files via USB, it will support also SD card. Means SD card will run as USB device.

• 2014-12-05 20:56
  • SdXB

Its really a good phone and i enjoy using it. Pls will like to know how i can assess my memory card becos i am having difficulty with that

• 2014-12-02 08:35
  • Nw$$

I bought my Ascend Mate about two month ago and this phone is very good. I wonder why so many people complaining about this phone because my phone have no issue at all.

The OS is very stable and smooth, good internet connection, playing heavy games like Dungeon Hunter 4, Eternity Warrior 3, Iron Knights and some other games very smooth.

This phone also very easy to root. Just download Framaroot. Install it.. run the app.. reboot and in less than one minute your phone has been rooted without using a pc. My phone is rooted and run antutu benchmark with 20,000++ score. No hang or lag at all.

• 2014-12-01 09:54

I want to transfer pictures from huawei ascend mate to sd card
How?

• 2014-12-01 00:37
  • 6CN3

Well theres no home botton when i fo on apps so i have to download an app i hate it plzz help me !!

• 2014-11-17 09:56
  • NMvw

The bottom 3 button can't function properly. Sometime can use sometime can't.
TAT

• 2014-11-17 01:15
  • IVxA

> In reply to hasi @ 2014-11-02 04:44 from IWTD - click to readThat's not true sir! I have two units of the phone and they are way better than most I've had. Never had any the issues you are complaining about at all.

• 2014-11-12 09:15
  • fsVb
Total of 670 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Mate.