Huawei Ascend Mate - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.5

i Have this phone,this is good Running but now i don't know whats problem,every hour its Restart or Reset.
am very hate this Problem.some body knows whats problem this?

• 2014-08-20 17:06
  • mTZi

Just baught this fon for a week now.no issue for me.everything works well.playstore,maps,fb,whatsapp n everything else.battery life really good.quite heavy usage from 6am and still have 30% left before i get to sleep around 10pm.the only issue for me is the os.4.1.1.really old os.and the max we can upgrade only to 4.2.2 and still no update until now in malaysia.but its worth for its price.u want more so go for other
fon with higher spec n higher price.

• 2014-08-12 05:07
  • tZ0p

Spec & Performance Good. But no new OS update.. waiting for KitKat version..

• 2014-08-11 23:30
  • PxkK

huawei ascend mate recently purchased...everything ok but wifi not connnected i will try to factory install but not connected, top of the screen wifi picture not display, and alrady switch button on (disable) not functioning disable on setting.. please tel me anyone how rectifying my problems.....i can pay more money in 6.1 inch screen please anybody tel me...thanking you...

• 2014-08-11 06:10
  • KAx6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-20 12:50 from HIJU - click to readwht about goole play store? is that work in huawei handset ...

• 2014-08-11 05:46
  • P$0W

> In reply to a989 @ 2014-04-17 17:41 from vG6y - click to readGood phone .but maps dont work GPS is not good .but everything els works well .I've had the phone about 10 mouths

• 2014-08-02 18:06
  • Sgv7

HUAWEI service not good. I send my phone to repair under warranty already 2 months still pending part. What such "good" services provide to customer?! I really dissapointed to their customer care... They are wasting my warranty already and their service need customers to keep on chasing and follow up with their staff and give fart promise to customer as well...!!?

• 2014-07-31 12:46
  • PTGm

> In reply to khkw @ 2014-07-29 02:45 from NCuE - click to readim planing to buy is ti true play store is not working

• 2014-07-30 17:56
  • utFV

They are on sale for 1299rmb in China right now, a little over $200USD. One of few phones that works with TMobile/Wind 1700/2100AWS 3G. No google playstore, tried downloading from Huawei appstore but doesn't work. Brings up "play store stopped" right away. Why can't the Chinese make a phone that works with google playstore? It's my 2nd Chinese phone with this problem. Will have to either buy the tiny Nexus 5 or save up for Z Ultra. Don't want to pay the gouge 3G prices of Robelus!!!

PS. Does anyone know of a dual-sim standby TMobile/Wind compatible AWS phone???

• 2014-07-29 02:45
  • NCuE

itz nice...handy...rily a smart one to buy

• 2014-07-25 10:40
  • YW2$

I bough the phone a month after it was released
It's really fantastic, the price is afordable comparing to simillar phones and it has nothing less tan them i have worked with both samsung galaxy note 3 , mega and sony xperia z and at the end i prefer my mate to all of them
You can do whatever u want with this phablet with no problems
The only problem with the phone is the sound volume which is low at the maximum volume

• 2014-07-20 12:50
  • HIJU

Plz help am having problems wiz my power on/off switch. Have to press it thrice bfor it works. What can b the issue

• 2014-07-18 11:44
  • Nv97

Am in Jamaica an am using the huawei ascend mate however I find at times am unable to browse or use what's app etc. I am a custom to seeing h now am seeing r can anyone tell me what is happening?

• 2014-07-17 00:58
  • 8fEE

> In reply to sobber @ 2014-05-17 18:55 from uS{6 - click to readIt has only one gig ram:-) why???GSM arena said it will release as 2gig ram

• 2014-07-14 20:11
  • Ia79

I have been using MT1-U06 for about 4months now and without any problem to report and the battery is perfectly strong. Likely&Lovely

• 2014-07-13 23:13
  • r3He

> In reply to Cherry Berry @ 2014-06-27 14:11 from Nv9u - click to readUpdate your phone with the Russian update Android 4.2 helped me. Google for it

• 2014-07-10 15:53
  • mdAn

> In reply to Oel @ 2014-06-27 05:16 from vaNk - click to readI've try this..a lot of problems,...
No Play store...

Chinese version for keyboard..no malay language (Cause I'm from malaysia)& so on..

• 2014-06-30 16:29
  • IVL4

• 2014-06-27 14:11
  • Nv9u

Guys another stable rom for our mate http://forum.xda-developers.co...7&page=3
lot of new features eui 2.0. try it!!!

• 2014-06-27 05:16
  • vaNk

Hi,dearest friends.Huawei has several very good qualities devices.In the world of reality as a top commentator,I want to say ascend mate is high mid range tablet smartphone or superpower with premium qualities!!!Its performance.features,design,excellent Wi-Fi,s,and cameras,browser,GPS,2g,3g,GPRS,and other necessary qualities are awesome!!!If you wish to choose it,please read gsmArenaMobile review,comments,opinions to be sure about buying it!!!?Price is affordable and economical and has nothing less than very high end smartphones!?I am expecting fast upgrading and updating of this favorite popular phone and the others as fast as possible!!!?Pity that no more FHD10 inch tablet is easy to find!?Thanks fact Writing GSM,constant ascending Huawei,all of you!!!Good for those whom have it and enjoy it!!!In hope of more success for all brands!?Just justice rights.

• 2014-06-23 11:18
  • 6w@g
Total of 620 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Mate.