Huawei Ascend Mate - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.5
7.4
7.5

Great phone, good build quality, better tham samdung, rooted easily and plenty of roms on xda developers, gps can be a little slow sometimes but no android phone is perfect, great size sceen with nice colours and excellent battery life, call quality is good and the internel speaker is loud and crisp, another good phone from Huawei,if they can improve their update procedure they could do much better but custom roms are available, overal excellent value for money

• 2014-12-19 05:24
  • LaSm

i have been using this phone for a year now am actually very happy with my mate its really my mate lv my phone, people look down on it becouse its huawei bt it has been good to me

• 2014-12-15 15:14
  • fj9q

> In reply to Suresh Nadar @ 2014-12-05 20:56 from SdXB - click to readAre you saying the truth brother cause i have seen in the spacification there is nothing Tv out fuction written in there...

• 2014-12-13 09:56
  • X{XE

I used this cell for 3 months there was no problem but now i change the sim, no other sims are working not even the same service is working.. So upset now what to do :(

• 2014-12-10 18:07
  • 6PC$

ive used this mate for 1 year til now. so far im really satisfied with the performance. the best thing im experincing so far is that the battery extremely really powerful. i can let it without charging for 4 days. which is hardly done with other smartphone. :) if im browsing the net and playing game, still can last for at least 1 day.

what can i say is i really love this phone & wud recommend it to all! thank u!

• 2014-12-08 12:31
  • IWdt

Can I connect an external seagate 1Tr GB storage drive to the phone by USB to play music and see photos from the storage drive

• 2014-12-07 01:49
  • uSVt

> In reply to help @ 2014-10-26 00:01 from tesR - click to readYes You can connect the mobile via data cable to TV (As like as Computer). I have also sony TV. When I connect to TV,the device is charging also. It will read only SD card not phone memory. After that It will play Mp3 songs, JPEG files, also Video files, depends upon the TV model,whatever TV support the Video files via USB, it will support also SD card. Means SD card will run as USB device.

• 2014-12-05 20:56
  • SdXB

Its really a good phone and i enjoy using it. Pls will like to know how i can assess my memory card becos i am having difficulty with that

• 2014-12-02 08:35
  • Nw$$

I bought my Ascend Mate about two month ago and this phone is very good. I wonder why so many people complaining about this phone because my phone have no issue at all.

The OS is very stable and smooth, good internet connection, playing heavy games like Dungeon Hunter 4, Eternity Warrior 3, Iron Knights and some other games very smooth.

This phone also very easy to root. Just download Framaroot. Install it.. run the app.. reboot and in less than one minute your phone has been rooted without using a pc. My phone is rooted and run antutu benchmark with 20,000++ score. No hang or lag at all.

• 2014-12-01 09:54

I want to transfer pictures from huawei ascend mate to sd card
How?

• 2014-12-01 00:37
  • 6CN3

Well theres no home botton when i fo on apps so i have to download an app i hate it plzz help me !!

• 2014-11-17 09:56
  • NMvw

The bottom 3 button can't function properly. Sometime can use sometime can't.
TAT

• 2014-11-17 01:15
  • IVxA

> In reply to hasi @ 2014-11-02 04:44 from IWTD - click to readThat's not true sir! I have two units of the phone and they are way better than most I've had. Never had any the issues you are complaining about at all.

• 2014-11-12 09:15
  • fsVb

hi Asc mate user...

Yesterday I took the photo's and videos from ascend mate while taking the vdo and pics, its getting too hot another issues it has only 1 gb and 4gb capacity.i couldn't keep my all vdo and photos in it,because its getting stuck ,cant go to camera app and showing black screen. when i cut and paste all the vdos pics from mate to my computer its getting working normal...I think 1 GB and 4gb not enough to my phone take the so many pics and videos...

Can i know the reason about why stuck my phone and why can't go to the camera app while keep the vdo ,pics files...

Sorry Eng..

Soon reply....

• 2014-11-02 21:35
  • tesF

My Ascend mate phone is many issues like getting stuck while making calls, signal get drops while in a call.
This is not recommended based on my experience.

• 2014-11-02 04:44
  • IWTD

> In reply to help @ 2014-10-26 00:01 from tesR - click to readsony led tv is not capable of playing flv files... format must be in mp4

• 2014-10-27 17:46
  • c5qp

> In reply to help @ 2014-10-26 00:01 from tesR - click to readTo view videos and music to your HDTV from the phone. You need a micro USB to HDMI cable. Videos won't play on USB to USB.

• 2014-10-27 17:02
  • qVNj

Hi,

I connected huawei mate USB Cable to my Sony Led TV.

So only photos can view or open on it. But can't open videos movies and Music files formats.

How to fix this share open huawei vdos musics files on Sony TV by using USB cable??? Tell me other methods to share my files on Sony tv by my mate...

pl soon anserws

• 2014-10-26 00:01
  • tesR

Battery power is going down to 14% soon as soon when taking the videos/pics/play games along in 13 min and if it keep free or non use /off battery down slowly in 3 or 4 days.. battery must be upgrade for one week...

• 2014-10-19 16:28
  • tewt
Total of 664 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Mate.