Huawei Ascend Mate - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.5

Hello does it support USB On-the-go?

• 2014-03-21 15:50
  • m{jD

buddy could any body make a video of Ascend Mate with 4.2.2 of b907 rom , and show up what all new setting are available and options available along with the advantages and disadvantages

thanks

• 2014-03-21 15:31
  • vG6Y

> In reply to Chris @ 2014-03-12 18:54 from fsTx - click to readRight now in China(March 2014),the price is 1400 Yuan, About 230 usd

• 2014-03-19 08:56
  • k0nf

Have the Mate here now several months also, super device would buy another right away, only bad thing the Bluetooth 4.0 version is not working with my old Parrot handsfree kit in the car , the old Nokia BH212 ear Bluetooth works as a charm with it, never another , or maybe one with 4G :-)

• 2014-03-19 01:23
  • 38gg

> In reply to oel @ 2014-01-28 04:41 from vaNk - click to readCan I ask a question?when my phone didn't update (heroes of order and chaos) run very smooth but when I updated it can't run? Can somebody help me solve? This games same like lol and dota I'd who can help just comment thx!!!

• 2014-03-17 17:43
  • tVs%

> In reply to daniel.bitch @ 2014-03-12 10:36 from 7XYj - click to readWhat is the price of ascend mate

• 2014-03-12 18:54
  • fsTx

I have been using Huawei Ascend Mate for months and i dont have any trouble with it so far.. the battery is soo long lasting,< of course it depends on how u are using it..> The camera is soo amazing. And my friends are too envious that i have a Mate like Huawei Ascend Mate.!

• 2014-03-12 10:36
  • 7XYj

otg support?

• 2014-03-10 07:52
  • PEZJ

Why does it not read my micro sd cards I tried 1gb,2gb,4gb and 8gb and I only have it +-12hours.

• 2014-03-09 18:50
  • f4{j

yaar its very good

• 2014-03-08 07:07
  • mTZj

> In reply to elnur sultanov @ 2014-03-02 20:10 from g8kR - click to readit's blast I mean it's good

• 2014-03-07 17:56
  • HIgQ

> In reply to a989 @ 2014-03-05 08:45 from vGe@ - click to readHai i have installed the 4.2.2 andriod ver yesterday. The installation take only 15 to 20 mints. After i install i found the phone brightness is slightly down. Because when i use 4.1.2 ver i put off the brightness. It was enough for me. Now i have to turn on the brightness always. I can't find the air share opition and developer opition. Also i can't find the touch indicator button. Battery consumption is ok. Battery is not drain. Only 3 themes in 4.2.2. The browsing speed is not any different. Let us see by coming days. If i found anything different, i will share with HAM Mob people. Thanks.

• 2014-03-06 14:37
  • Ja66

buddy i shall be thankful if you kindly help me sort Please kindly help me out with the follwoing questions :-

1) is b907 russian rom or chinese
2) how is 4.2.2 in Huawei Ascend Mate.
3)does 4.2.2 in Huawei Ascend Matehave any bugs.
4) how is the battery life in 4.2.2
5) does b907 rom has google apps like playstore
6) i heard about the bugs of gps & fast battery drain in b907 rom

• 2014-03-05 08:45
  • vGe@

i can here in baku this phone about 180 dollar. is it good for this device?

• 2014-03-02 20:10
  • g8kR

i can buy this phone about 180 dollar. is it good for this phone?

• 2014-03-02 20:06
  • g8kR

Bought this Ascend Mate not long ago with some doubts on its overall performance, after all, I wouldn't expect a Chinese manufacturer to come up with top notch quality and performance like many would expect too.
Well, could be my low expectations, I was actually surprise after using it for a week, could be my unit, could be that I'm lucky, I didn't encounter any problems at all, in fact, I am quite happy with the battery performance, screen clarity even though it is supposedly 720p display but this thing is sharp. Since I change phone quite fast, I usually keep a 1080p full hd video with me in the microsd so each and every new phone that I use, I'll compare the quality of the screens. Ascend Mate passed with flying colors. Speaker quality is quite good too, losing out to my HTC One and Butterfly S Boomsound but definitely above average, better than my previous Sony Z1.
Must say, overall it is a value buy for me as I bought it around USD 240 off contract so it doesn't matter if it loses out to the top tier phones as the price I bought it was not top tier either.

• 2014-03-02 18:16
  • tue6

> In reply to Aussie @ 2014-03-01 14:24 from v}7w - click to readUse your head man! You have to root it and get rid of as much of the huawei ui as you can and change a few settings and it works fine! (rolls eyes, shakes head)

• 2014-03-02 00:12
  • N5uD

> In reply to mr nobody @ 2014-02-23 01:00 from IVNX - click to readMr Nobody can you tell me where you downloaded 4.2.2? and were you able to make the sim card the main storage drive on your phone? Thxs.

• 2014-03-01 23:44
  • q{FP

> In reply to Gavin_Is_A_Man @ 2014-03-01 13:20 from iIR0 - click to readI had this dumb Chinese tank for a couple of months and found it to be the worst phone I ever had.Even common apps like Skype and viber don't run properly.Never ever buy Chinese products.These guys are big time dodgers.

• 2014-03-01 14:24
  • v}7w

I bought a 1gb version of this handset. Build quality is good, handset feels solid and its size makes smaller phones seem laughable. Fits in the pocket (just!) when in a case. However the phone is agonizingly slow - there's usually just 100-200mb of RAm available. Posting on web forums becomes a nightmare if you make long posts and the handset gets confused, printing numbers up instead of letters as the keyboard lags far behind the user. Got rid of it for a HTC One which considerably outperforms the Huawei Mate in almost every area, with only the voulme being worse; the Huawei is very loud, so you can enjoy videos on its huge screen even in a fairly noisy environment. I would definitely advise someone into music/videos to get a HTC One Max instead, or if you want a general purpose phone get a Sony Z Ultra, Galaxy Note 3 or Nokia 1520. They're more expensive, but still represent considerably better value for money, and they won't frustrate you to tears.

• 2014-03-01 13:20
  • iIR0
Total of 610 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Mate.