Huawei Ascend P1 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.6

I have a problem with my camera and mouth piece. Is there any company in Ghana here who can help me solve these Problems?

• 2014-01-09 22:13
  • fsTx

• 2014-01-09 22:02
  • fsTx

we want the 4.4 kitkat firmware to ascend p1
don´t forget us

• 2014-01-06 23:18
  • 3S%0

> In reply to Darkns @ 2013-12-06 11:46 from MqCE - click to readHi man. How did you re root your p1?
Would really like to know. Thanks

• 2014-01-06 09:28
  • rvk0
  • want to clarify some
  • Rating0

hello there. it was indicated that the ram is 1GB but i checked the phone's running app. and i saw that the ram is only 659MB in total of used and available ram in my phone. any explanation to that? thanks

• 2014-01-06 01:58
  • 9yiR

running asphalt 8 easily!

• 2014-01-04 19:19
  • B}nv

i can download bbm on theis phone urgent answer?

• 2014-01-03 02:08
  • LBNq

> In reply to Darkns @ 2013-12-06 11:46 from MqCE - click to readCould you please send me the procedure for rooting ascend p1. My build number is b929 indian version i guess. If possible please direct me to the links or procedures to root the device.
akbar625416@gmail.com

• 2014-01-01 15:47
  • uuxv

Huawei Ascend p1 has a video call feature?

• 2013-12-29 03:36
  • PxYx

> In reply to Wilson @ 2013-12-19 08:32 from K1Bs - click to readChek folder DCMI, then thumbnail from a computer, ther mihgt be a big file, delite it.

• 2013-12-22 10:31
  • 0muc

does subwaw perfect on it
anyone play it on the mobile ;D

• 2013-12-21 16:56
  • fkVw

Hello everyone. My phone recently facing internal storage running low automatically even though I didn't install so many apps. I tried to do factory reset, then I get back my storage but it getting low again after few weeks...anybody know the solution? Thanks!

• 2013-12-19 08:32
  • K1Bs

what meas the letter R in this phone? it appear close the signal

• 2013-12-18 23:37
  • HHHH

Is there an official updates then i wait till the official updates release. I dont want to root my device or firm upgrades because i love the the great function whith it ill wait the official

• 2013-12-18 04:26
  • K7eu

Is there an official updates then i wait till the official updates release

• 2013-12-18 04:22
  • K7eu

> In reply to Roos @ 2013-12-15 01:54 from KiXH - click to readMe also facing the problem. Its stopped at the huawei logo. Please reply me if the above mentioned steps work on your device to get it normal.

• 2013-12-17 07:51
  • tU9j

> In reply to arneldec23 @ 2013-11-17 15:55 from N7}L - click to readYou must have entered fstboot mode/download mode. Try to boot into recovery mode by forcing switching off the phone. After completely off, press volume up and power it on, release the power button when you see Huawei logo (still holding volume up button). When it enters recovery mode (list of commands) release the volume up button. You can move selection using volume up and down and execute using power button. At this point, try to do factory reset and wipe the data. Reboot. Done. Hope your phone back to normal.

• 2013-12-15 01:54
  • KiXH

> In reply to Brayer @ 2013-11-22 07:52 from BwZT - click to readHello Mr Brayer, I suggest you try to do factory reset on that phone, surely it will do the trick

• 2013-12-10 13:05
  • iba6

Hi mates !

So i'm a user of the P1 for almost 2 years and this is my review.

For those who want to buy this phone, you need to put in the table 2 major factors:
1 - Software update
2- Great build of Huawei

This is a perfect phone for daily use, basicly it runs everything with no lags or what so ever..
The dual core 1.2 ghz does it job.
Camera is awsome. Sound quaility is also good.

It has already been poested by official huawei page on facebook, they promissed stable EmotionUI 1.5 in May ... and nothing yet. And then they adviced to root your phones.

I did. And i'm running cyanogenmod 10.2 with android 4.3 . Its smooth, faster and battery with normal use reaches 2 days with no big problem.

• 2013-12-06 11:46
  • MqCE
Total of 848 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend P1.