Huawei Ascend P1 - user opinions and reviews

1921973

7.7
7.6
7.6

I felt the heat from this device after somewhile of netsurfing. Any of you facing the same problem / any solution for it ?

• 2013-01-15 04:50
  • 2mCd

I think it's good but toady my new Huawei Ascend P1 started Malfunctioning within one months of purchasing, It's hang,Power Standstill on, can't shutdown & can't do any work like dead, now i'm disappoint on this set.

• 2013-01-13 12:50
  • 610e

Awesome.. Top features.. Powerful.. I love this Phone.Rate: 10/10.

• 2013-01-13 12:38
  • f0v3

Awesome.. Top features.. Powerful.. I love this Phone.Rate: 10/10.

• 2013-01-13 12:36
  • f0v3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-18 19:19 from Nmni - click to readpress volume down and power button at same time to take a screen shot

• 2013-01-12 15:48
  • Ji@0

wooowww.....it a great phone. I dont want to say anything about this phone....you have to buy it and you will never regret about your choice...dont spent your money just for the brand name....this phone has the best price n the good quality....

• 2013-01-12 11:52
  • uECf

this is the first time I use a huawei's smartphone....my comment is, the other top brand must be becarefull with this brand (huawei)..huawei has a good quality and technology, and the price much cheaper than the other top brand....ascend P1 its a really nice n powerfull smartphone.

• 2013-01-12 06:17
  • uECf

> In reply to roger @ 2012-12-21 16:43 from fw4A - click to readwhich edgar store,location please???

• 2013-01-11 16:38
  • fXtw

> In reply to halo @ 2013-01-11 05:54 from UiBx - click to readyou have to try this phone, you will never regret....and then you will realized that the other top brand is so expensive eventhough the same quality with this phone...

• 2013-01-11 09:20
  • uECf

> In reply to halo @ 2013-01-11 05:54 from UiBx - click to readthe camera 8MP, for me the camera also good, almost the same quality with samsung...and the video is very good, the result for video recording is full HD....for the camera n the video u have to set up to the best quality.

• 2013-01-11 09:13
  • uECf

> In reply to smartboy @ 2013-01-09 17:43 from uECf - click to readHi dude, I have never used Huawei before.can you tell me how is the camera quality compared to samsung's phones?

• 2013-01-11 05:54
  • UiBx

Hi, I have safe mode displayed in the left hand corner of my phone. Any suggestions why and how to remove it please.

• 2013-01-10 08:15
  • n5cb

They should't have pumped up that A9 to 1,5 GHz, now it's too expensive.

• 2013-01-09 23:18
  • snUT

its a the best smartphone that I ever used (I also hv SG note II), I use this phone 3,5 hours nonstop for browsing,youtube,skype videocall,playing games and etc, but the phone never hang and never overheat and the battery still remaining 30%...I used it almost one month, and the phone working perfectly, its amazing....best price n best quality....well done huawei, you are already have the same technology with the other top brand....

• 2013-01-09 17:43
  • uECf

> In reply to Davinsky @ 2013-01-02 19:58 from MqCE - click to readhell yes Boss, I sit hear thinking of the future up date of this model...... yes its a real deal player .....it Rocks ..........

• 2013-01-08 21:30
  • Nm$H

> In reply to RSVRAMKUMAR @ 2013-01-03 22:04 from NFaG - click to readhello, i'm from myanmar. i like this phone but it's hot near camera when using the phone. pls tell any answer for this problem..

• 2013-01-08 20:15
  • PSce

> In reply to boyet @ 2013-01-04 15:00 from puiF - click to readgo to settings, then language and input, then select btween android keyboard, google voice search or huawei ime. on each.of thiz at the far end of the screen on yo right, is a sign for settings. select , tyen u wil see the options, disable vibrate. hop u find this helpful

• 2013-01-08 19:49
  • f0pV

Can anyone please give me a review on how well this phone plays games like gta vice city,modern combat 3 or any other performance demanding game(not based on specs,based on you actually having it on ur phone) and thanx :)

• 2013-01-08 18:21
  • wMHH

after losing my S-ace2, i bought this phone two months ago, im satisfied with the performance of this phone. even there are a lot of options of ace2 than this phone, it will not compare to its performance.. i can make video call...

• 2013-01-08 14:10
  • P$1J

I felt it heated while using GPRS. Extreme heat felt around rare camera. Any salution s

• 2013-01-08 09:55
  • KIDB
Total of 873 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend P1.