Huawei Ascend P1s - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
  N/A
Total hits:
579317

Voting results

Design
7.2
Features
7.2
Performance
7.0
Votes:
24

Sort by:

> In reply to Master DJ @ 2012-05-17 21:16 from HBbL - click to readNo, it doesnt. It will cost over 350.

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-19 14:25
  • 0TuI
  • R

an excellent smarthphone that can compete with the other big companies and with affordable and reasonable price..thumbs up HUAWEI!!!!!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-18 13:38
  • KBRu
  • C

It cost around 289,90,not much.

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-17 21:16
  • HBbL
  • U

The Super mobile. 6.7 ===>>:-O thinner of ipod!! WOOOW

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-04 23:02
  • n{Q4
  • U

Does this phone have USB on-the-go (OTG) support?

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-02 19:37
  • xyj{
  • Q

this mobile^s
don

  • Reply
  • 2012-05-01 12:25
  • vGXF
  • U

> In reply to Aks @ 2012-04-16 08:47 from ut$q - click to read6.7 yh...

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-22 15:19
  • p2pZ
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-14 20:57 from 0CYA - click to readyes, coz this product out from top telecom manufacture.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-19 02:56
  • sSV@
  • R

only HSPA... Have fun watching jittery online videos

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-18 20:50
  • 9L2q
  • U

ONly 6.8mm ....!!! Awesome...

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-16 08:47
  • ut$q
  • C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-14 20:57 from 0CYA - click to readNot sure what you're talking about. First, for the price, the specs are great. Second, my Huaweis have been amazing. They are less buggy than my Samsung (Ace). The fact that you use country of origin to assess a product's quality is amusing. Read product reviews to do that.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-15 16:59
  • q{5I
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-14 20:57 from 0CYA - click to read1. The Cortex A9 is an ARM architecture based CPU which is used in not only this phone, but many others like the Snapdragon S4 and Nvidia Tegra 3 prossecor. This even shares the same SoC as the Nexus Prime, so I have no idea where your claims of bad CPU come from
2. As above, this shares the same SoC as the Nexus Prime, so unless if you are suggesting the GPU and performance of the Nexus Prime is bad, I have no idea what you are on about.
3. Most of the phones in the world are manufactured in China, like the iPhones, the Sony (Ericsson) handsets, the Nokia handsets and the Motorola handsets. Your statement leads to the logical conclusion that all the phones made by these brands are absolutely dreadful, and we all know that's not true. Even phones designed in China are good quality. If you've even heard of the ZTE Blade or Orange San Francisco, you'll know what I mean, otherwise actually do some research before you pretend to be some hardcore phone analyst and make conclusions on a phone you've never used or even seen before in real life

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-15 10:13
  • wvRg
  • R

Do not think its gonna be a good phone
1. Its CPU is CORTEXT NOT ARM CORTEX A9.
2.GPU is pretty bad.It is equivalent of adreno 205 which is...
3.remember it is still huawei.It is totally MADE IN CHINA which means:BUGGY UI,SIGNAL PROBLEMS,UNEXPECTED REBOOTS,SCREEN FLASHES...want more?

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-14 20:57
  • 0CYA
  • C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-17 13:45 from 7qxr - click to readMy Nexus S runs ICS for over 2 months now and I am making it through the day with ease

  • Reply
  • 2012-03-24 14:24
  • JD3c
  • R

> In reply to Upay @ 2012-03-16 17:32 from thu9 - click to readThat's all you notice?
Not he fact that it's probably the world's thinnest phone?

  • Reply
  • 2012-03-21 19:06
  • vGxw
  • R

Huawei should follow the footprint of motorola Droid Razr maxx regardiung battery of 3300 mAh because icecream sandwitch 4.0 will definitely consume larger battery, so stay connected through out the day 1800mAh battery will be proven insufficient.

  • Reply
  • 2012-03-17 13:45
  • 7qxr
  • C

ICS.. with 1.5 dual core processor... Interesting specs... This is the flagship of Huawei... I bet they release the phone with lower price than Galaxy s II, or else,, they stuck... ICS and 1.5 is a common stuff theese days

  • Reply
  • 2012-03-16 17:32
  • thu9
  • R

Anyone know if this is coming to criket?

  • Reply
  • 2012-03-12 06:54
  • Y6KN
  • U

..hmm, to be honest Huawei is really gettin better at this..
the thing probably they would have to improve is just the design.. cuz the specs are all competetive, they can easily bring the Iphone specs down. (im an Iphone user by the way) im being honest.

one thing as well that i think preventing them from being famous is the brand name? "HUAWEI"? well, no offense but, i think its too Chinese isnt it? if theyre trying to get to international scene, might as well you know? have a better name..

apart from the design and the brand name, i think everythings perfect..

  • Reply
  • 2012-03-09 15:56
  • Qu8c
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 169 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend P1s.