hey, 10 Nov 2016Still no answers on how solve the problem with the uploading to instagram issueHard reset
Still no answers on how solve the problem with the uploading to instagram issue
chan, 08 Sep 2016i can't post picture on instagrameven me i cannot post in instagram
huawei i just bought my phone this september 10 and now it just hanged up and i cant turn it on please help
i bought my huawei ascend p2 last october 2015.. after a week the battery suddenly dained and it shuts down for about 4 hours it doesnt charge and totally dead for 4 hours.. after several months the phone gets laggy and always hanged up and it also shutsdown for almost 8 hours. so i got a problem about this phone it is easily overheat specially when you do games even a game which is not a high end games it gets laggy and its battery easily gets low bat.. then a month ago my huawei shutsdown and not charge for even a days and weeks.. i thought it was totally dead so i standby it for about a month and i took it to the technician to check if the phone was be fixed.. the tech said that the problem is the cpu itself so i decided to buy another phone and put it to the trash... but days gone by i try to charge the phone and in my surprised the phone charged and it goes to normal. i think that phone has security features which in case overheat comes it shuts down itself and let is cool for a while.. but for me i regret buying this phone due to overheat but also im happy that the phone is not totally dead..
Green, 24 Aug 2015Mine works fine except for the flash Cant blame it for heating up coz my data connection and wifi hotspot is on 24/7
do no buy this phone
nothing but problems, over heating, fire risk, you cant turn it on or off, it wont charge , phones been returned for repair numerous times. horrendous
Unsatisfied Customer, 08 Jun 2015- Purchased this unit last Dec 31, 2014 - Cellphone shops said, it was a sale phone limited o... moreSame problem on my phone... Don' t have home ,back and menu button
Bought this phone last Nov. 14, 2014. And now I sent it under repair (Hopefully it will be back to me fixed in less than a month - too much time to wait). Glad it's still warranty covered but the sales clerk told me once they have proven that the automatic restarting is a user-fault, then the warranty will be void. Looking forward to updating this review. I have mine automatic restarting perhaps due to battery overheating as the phone gets too hot.
Anonymous, 04 Jun 2015Phone is pathetic. Within a couple of months of receiving the phone, my back button stopped wo... more- Purchased this unit last Dec 31, 2014
- Cellphone shops said, it was a sale phone limited on stocks sold in Australia
- No charger included inside the original box, need to purchased grade A charger.
- Mid-Jan 2015, the home button light disappear but still working when press
- April 2015, started to experienced hard pressing home button.
- Mid May 2015, home button malfunction and started to restart until cannot be used.
- Resetted to factory setting but still home button not functioning and keep on restarting.
- The home, close button near to space bar which most of the time it closes when typing text messages.
- Cellphone shop where I bought the unit said, you need to be careful when typing -- not a good suggestion????
- No updates available from phone...
- It seems, they build, you buy and they (Huawei) forget your phone.
- Big company but poor support to their customer. Now selling P7....wow! don't be misguided when buying from this brand.
Phone is pathetic. Within a couple of months of receiving the phone, my back button stopped working along with the home button, and my power button doesn't work. I've had enough and paid a rather large upgrade fee, best choice of my life.
DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE.
This phone is suck. My home button and back button sometimes are not working i need it to reboot to make the button work again. Always hot
over heats a lot! Low Android version, money wasted on a not up to standard phone.