Huawei Ascend P2 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.2
7.3

> In reply to Unsatisfied Customer @ 2015-06-08 09:28 from P@18 - click to readSame problem on my phone... Don' t have home ,back and menu button

• 2015-06-16 04:18
  • PBPm

Bought this phone last Nov. 14, 2014. And now I sent it under repair (Hopefully it will be back to me fixed in less than a month - too much time to wait). Glad it's still warranty covered but the sales clerk told me once they have proven that the automatic restarting is a user-fault, then the warranty will be void. Looking forward to updating this review. I have mine automatic restarting perhaps due to battery overheating as the phone gets too hot.

• 2015-06-15 09:59
  • Mf5V
  • Unsatisfied Customer
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-04 11:08 from pw74 - click to read- Purchased this unit last Dec 31, 2014
- Cellphone shops said, it was a sale phone limited on stocks sold in Australia
- No charger included inside the original box, need to purchased grade A charger.
- Mid-Jan 2015, the home button light disappear but still working when press
- April 2015, started to experienced hard pressing home button.
- Mid May 2015, home button malfunction and started to restart until cannot be used.
- Resetted to factory setting but still home button not functioning and keep on restarting.
---------------------
- The home, close button near to space bar which most of the time it closes when typing text messages.
- Cellphone shop where I bought the unit said, you need to be careful when typing -- not a good suggestion????
- No updates available from phone...
- It seems, they build, you buy and they (Huawei) forget your phone.
- Big company but poor support to their customer. Now selling P7....wow! don't be misguided when buying from this brand.

• 2015-06-08 09:28
  • P@18

Phone is pathetic. Within a couple of months of receiving the phone, my back button stopped working along with the home button, and my power button doesn't work. I've had enough and paid a rather large upgrade fee, best choice of my life.

DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE.

• 2015-06-04 11:08
  • pw74

This phone is suck. My home button and back button sometimes are not working i need it to reboot to make the button work again. Always hot

• 2015-05-21 04:35
  • PBPm

> In reply to vinceral @ 2015-04-02 18:29 from t7Qv - click to readThe flashlight suddenly keeps on turning off... That sucks...

• 2015-04-30 17:42
  • t7{c

over heats a lot! Low Android version, money wasted on a not up to standard phone.

• 2015-04-20 11:05
  • vmIc

Good day sir, I bought my Huawei P2 phone last February 2015. I would like to ask on how to cool down my phone because it kept on hanging. I was using my fb on my phone and suddenly it hang. The back of my phone is hot and I cannot use it. Please help me. Thanks.

• 2015-04-09 11:48
  • v0qT

> In reply to hmm. @ 2014-12-26 15:42 from v0qT - click to readMy huawei ascend p2 32gb is only php8990.00.. but it is easily gets hot at its back .. and the flash of camera not working sometimes. The specs are great but as i see the quality is not good!

• 2015-04-02 18:29
  • t7Qv

For all those who are complaining of the led flash that wont work sometimes,it is becoz the back of the fone is still hot..cool it down first..

• 2015-03-09 14:33
  • t7Xh

I bought the phone (top spec huawei ascend p2) about 5 months ago and all i have had is problems with it, its been sent back to huawei 6 times in 5 months, each time it comes back with more problems then it went away with! the first it started to smoke because it overheated so that apparently got repaired (but definitely wasn't) and they sent it back and then the "back, home and info button" stopped working and got sent off for this, (these problems are still present) and many more problems with it like the speakers giving up, charger point and m.i.c have stopped working... i would highly recommend that you DON'T BUY THIS PHONE! I have sent many emails and letters to huawei trying to get a new phone sent, to no avail! so now im using an iphone 5s

• 2015-03-01 18:10
  • mX}9

I take back everything i say about my ascend p2.
I just reset it to factory settings and the fone starts to work again greatly.
Come to conclusion that u just have to be careful in downloading apps coz some apps beats the ram..

• 2015-03-01 11:02
  • t7{Q

I take back everything i say about my ascend p2.
I just reset it to factory settings and the fone starts to work again greatly.

• 2015-03-01 10:29
  • t7{Q

I just bought my ascend p2 last month and i was satisfied until recently,it gets very hot thou im just listening to music den the led flash wont work wen it is still hot..

• 2015-02-18 10:10
  • t7}n

• 2015-02-18 09:52
  • t7}n

Hi. I bought my p2 yesterday. When i got home i tried to connect to wifi but the device cannot find the name. Why is that happening?also the back of my phone easily gets hot even im only surfing not playing games. Please gelp

• 2015-02-18 08:14
  • v0qT

> In reply to pete @ 2014-12-27 07:42 from v0qT - click to read8999 are 16gb and 9999 are 32gb p2..

• 2015-01-29 09:17
  • Kg%a

Just this last weekend my Ascend P2 started acting strangely, apps kept crashing, even built-in ones like Settings. Now the phone wont boot, it stays stuck on the animated Huawei logo. I have tried all types of Power+Volume-button combos, but cannot get further than the Huawei logo screen. Beware of this phone, I say. Backup regularly. If I had known what I know now, I would backup daily!

• 2015-01-28 19:50
  • S3Ya

got the 16gb version :'(

• 2015-01-26 11:36
  • 7XrG

> In reply to Jhao @ 2014-12-20 03:00 from 7X3} - click to readon what specific store? still got stocks? thnx

• 2015-01-05 17:03
  • v0qJ
Total of 251 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend P2.