Huawei Ascend W1 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.3
6.2
6.4

Hi! Does anyone here knows how to setup of its mobile data because i can't connect on the internet through mobile data.. thank you.

• 2014-06-13 05:55
  • PB4P

> In reply to mvpluidex @ 2014-06-04 17:00 from fu4V - click to readIs there anyone here from the Philippines who tried this already? what is the result?

• 2014-06-10 03:55
  • tWfd

> In reply to [deleted post]if you have a hotmail account or outlook account you can use that one..
else create one "live" account here:

• 2014-06-09 10:28
  • SwAZ

> In reply to brooke @ 2014-05-31 15:00 from q{AF - click to readGo to this site:

Install the basic US ROM from the link, that should bring the option to update the phone.

• 2014-06-04 17:00
  • fu4V

do this phone has a radio? if so please guide me.

• 2014-06-04 07:52
  • fu4i

Hello, how to update my phone to 8.1?

• 2014-06-04 07:20
  • v0qJ

Hello ,
Is this a good smartphone ?
Does it suffer from major issues ?
Besides , is wp 8.1 available for it ??

• 2014-06-01 13:25
  • fvfe

> In reply to Luidex @ 2014-05-30 15:13 from fu4V - click to readHELP how do i update my phone when i go to the update thing it says my phones up to date!

• 2014-05-31 15:00
  • q{AF

Everyone, update your Ascend W1 to WP 8.1, it allows you to install apps on the memory card, which means no more memory issues. I've even installed Asphalt 8.

• 2014-05-30 15:13
  • fu4V

Huawei W1 is a good device, considered for its low price. Now I am fully satisfied because I am able to update my Phone to Windows Phone 8.1 Which has new features.

• 2014-05-30 03:51
  • t7Xr

It is an awesome smartphone!
No lag, good wi-fi, good price (129eur from Greece) and very beautiful design and colours. The battery is great too. It works very smoother with wp8.1

• 2014-05-24 17:51
  • LHj4

I have a Huawei w1 with straight talk I had it for a week now I downloaded my kik app and now it is messing up it shows me the messages when people send them to me but when I try to go on my kik it always exit out or go back to home page and then my phone keep freezing up so I have to take the battery out and put it back in it want connect to my wifi or update my apps can you please tell me what I would have to do to fix the problem.

• 2014-05-16 21:22
  • bcVp

> In reply to Jeng @ 2014-03-25 13:52 from PxAC - click to readHi I have posted the above comments about the Huawei W1 issue not connecting w/ my wifi router. It is now connecting smoothly. Problem was not w/ my Huawei W1 but w/ my wifi router. After replace of the router, my Huawei W1 is connecting smoothly and very fast. I was right Huawei products are really great in fact I bout my 3rd Huawei phone last week a Y511. They are great phones and also a good value to your money and quality too. I will recommend them to others!

• 2014-05-15 14:20
  • Ia7v

I've my w1 for 9 months I guess and today suddenly my camera stopped working when I try to open the app or any other camera app it returns to the homepage please some help, I want this fixed

• 2014-05-10 23:55
  • nckr

> In reply to Kristian @ 2014-05-10 18:37 from t7uq - click to readAnd how do you do that??

• 2014-05-10 23:53
  • nckr

For those who have their w1 that hangs, try to flash U.S. Rom or Russian Rom and update to GDR3 using preview for developers.

• 2014-05-10 18:37
  • t7uq
  • WindowsPhone Fanboy
  • Rating0

You can now stored Games in SD Card from Windows Phone 8.1

got here

• 2014-05-10 11:07
  • t7s@

hi bought ths phone 2months ago and phone has started hanging and switching off wonder what the problem is
.kindly help

• 2014-05-08 14:21
  • fq81

> In reply to riziki @ 2014-04-28 11:52 from rrrn - click to read i know what is the solution is all about ; First open the storage of your phone , second delete all the storage or format your phone then third wash your phone in the dishes with soap powder and then hang it with tongs until it dry . after that you`ll have a nice and clean Huawei phone .

no need to thank me , becouse it is m job to help people in need .

• 2014-05-07 08:40
  • 9x1a

I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago. And i cant find where my downloaded files are going.. The "other" files keep on increasing but i can't find or access it. Please help. Thanks

• 2014-05-06 09:38
  • t7Xk
Total of 429 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend W1.