Huawei Ascend W1 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.3
6.2
6.4

How can I access a received music file via Bluetooth on my phone,I can't find it and it was sent to my w1

• 2014-07-04 14:34
  • r024

which radio app version fits this huawei w1 since it does not have an internal radio

• 2014-06-28 11:34
  • NXK9
  • F

how can i update to w 8.1

• 2014-06-28 11:30
  • NXK9

I hate this phone. It freezes continually on me (once in the middle of a phone call), drops my network consistently and has no storage and it is soooooo sloooowwww. I've had this phone for 3 months and switched from a Samsung galaxy 3. At first I loved it. It has great sound, good camera, and I like the screen. I will be switching back to Samsung soon.

• 2014-06-28 00:47
  • NMvu

Had this phone for 3 months and have the U34 variant. Hell it we're a few weeks away from the 8.1 update now and we haven't had the GDR2 update on this variant, with no confirmation that we will ever get an update from Huawei.
It freezes a lot, closes apps randomly and reboots on itself. For the same price range, go for a Nokia 520 or HTC 8S.

• 2014-06-24 18:54
  • Y2KA

People I have read though all your comments and I just want to say that most of you all made so many wrong observations narrowed to wayward conclusions.. (1) Imagine a guy with a windows phone downloading an app for ANDROID, wise uh? (2) I magine an accusation calling at no OS update when a guy has got no idea where " Wireless/Software Update" is provided by maker, true? (4) Imagine a fly guy with no "FILE MANAGER" who hopes to "Set An MP3 As Ring Tone"?, hero? (5) Imagine a sexy Girl. without "A FILE MANAGER", who wants to access "Real Memory", where she can free memorys, delete others, and even move apps like "Usher Moving Mountains", wise? (6). Imagine a grandma who knew to press on the "Key Pad Lock Ontop Phone" when in charge so as to keep phone screen turned in, too old? (7) Imagine a smart guy addicted to "Multi-Tasking" complain of "Battery Drain", serious? (8) Imagine a blonde hoping to connect to a PC without "Huawei Bleutotth/Destop Manager" installed, true? (9) Imagine a 21st century guy trying "Substandard SD Cards", hoping Dear W1 accepts any of his efforts, tall brain? (10) Imagine a chief install "JAVA" on a no Java Device, A sis/sisx file on a non-sis/sisx Device, A cod file on a non-BB Device", wise? Seyidexy1@gmail.com Hit Me

• 2014-06-21 21:29
  • HHHH

Hi! Does anyone here knows how to setup of its mobile data because i can't connect on the internet through mobile data.. thank you.

• 2014-06-13 05:55
  • PB4P

> In reply to mvpluidex @ 2014-06-04 17:00 from fu4V - click to readIs there anyone here from the Philippines who tried this already? what is the result?

• 2014-06-10 03:55
  • tWfd

> In reply to [deleted post]if you have a hotmail account or outlook account you can use that one..
else create one "live" account here:

• 2014-06-09 10:28
  • SwAZ

> In reply to brooke @ 2014-05-31 15:00 from q{AF - click to readGo to this site:

Install the basic US ROM from the link, that should bring the option to update the phone.

• 2014-06-04 17:00
  • fu4V

do this phone has a radio? if so please guide me.

• 2014-06-04 07:52
  • fu4i

Hello, how to update my phone to 8.1?

• 2014-06-04 07:20
  • v0qJ

Hello ,
Is this a good smartphone ?
Does it suffer from major issues ?
Besides , is wp 8.1 available for it ??

• 2014-06-01 13:25
  • fvfe

> In reply to Luidex @ 2014-05-30 15:13 from fu4V - click to readHELP how do i update my phone when i go to the update thing it says my phones up to date!

• 2014-05-31 15:00
  • q{AF

Everyone, update your Ascend W1 to WP 8.1, it allows you to install apps on the memory card, which means no more memory issues. I've even installed Asphalt 8.

• 2014-05-30 15:13
  • fu4V

Huawei W1 is a good device, considered for its low price. Now I am fully satisfied because I am able to update my Phone to Windows Phone 8.1 Which has new features.

• 2014-05-30 03:51
  • t7Xr

It is an awesome smartphone!
No lag, good wi-fi, good price (129eur from Greece) and very beautiful design and colours. The battery is great too. It works very smoother with wp8.1

• 2014-05-24 17:51
  • LHj4

I have a Huawei w1 with straight talk I had it for a week now I downloaded my kik app and now it is messing up it shows me the messages when people send them to me but when I try to go on my kik it always exit out or go back to home page and then my phone keep freezing up so I have to take the battery out and put it back in it want connect to my wifi or update my apps can you please tell me what I would have to do to fix the problem.

• 2014-05-16 21:22
  • bcVp

> In reply to Jeng @ 2014-03-25 13:52 from PxAC - click to readHi I have posted the above comments about the Huawei W1 issue not connecting w/ my wifi router. It is now connecting smoothly. Problem was not w/ my Huawei W1 but w/ my wifi router. After replace of the router, my Huawei W1 is connecting smoothly and very fast. I was right Huawei products are really great in fact I bout my 3rd Huawei phone last week a Y511. They are great phones and also a good value to your money and quality too. I will recommend them to others!

• 2014-05-15 14:20
  • Ia7v

I've my w1 for 9 months I guess and today suddenly my camera stopped working when I try to open the app or any other camera app it returns to the homepage please some help, I want this fixed

• 2014-05-10 23:55
  • nckr
Total of 435 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend W1.