Huawei Ascend W1 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.3
6.2
6.4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-03 14:09 from K5gu - click to readGood phone however memory is a bit small. Good all round tho

• 2013-12-31 16:17
  • q}kZ

> In reply to Belle @ 2013-12-22 12:31 from QUvy - click to readwhen phone is on your ear it goes black so you dont press any buttons but when you hold it normally it goes back to normal.

• 2013-12-31 03:41
  • uBUB

Plz help, my w1 is demo mode, how to change demo mode , plz help.

• 2013-12-26 17:43
  • sUvA

> In reply to shazaa @ 2013-11-26 21:05 from s0%3 - click to readbuy an android phone its windows since its only found on android phones

• 2013-12-26 11:56
  • NsY%

Does anyone else have a problem with calls? During a call, my screen goes black, I can't see the keypad or anything. I've tried pushing the power button, but it only lights up the screen for a split second..

• 2013-12-22 12:31
  • QUvy

> In reply to Hon @ 2013-11-17 09:59 from NuPF - click to readplease turn off the apps you are not using currently and your battery will last longer.

• 2013-12-19 16:09
  • N75R

Please can somebody help me out my phone memory is ended up and there is no option to manage it!!! How can I recover my phone storage. I just want to know, how can I manage the storage. Now, I cant even take a photo by my phone camera. If anyone can, please help. i sent some movies to my phone with via bluetooth from hp compaq,How can i move things from the phone to my SD card.

• 2013-12-16 10:03
  • NR0r

Good phone,but some notes... How to send files/music via BT, how to choose where to save files,music or photos... If you can help -please write....

• 2013-12-12 15:46
  • S1jf

Yes it supports skype video calling primary and secondary cam. Been using it and a nice phone. It's a smartphone, so try to navigate the phone first before you give comments.. And it's a Windows Phone so try to search and look for an application that fits for a Windows Phone only.. Thanks

• 2013-12-11 02:55
  • tSm1

The phone memory is ended up and there is no option to manage it!!! How can I recover my phone storage. I just want to know, how can I manage the storage. Now, I cant even take a photo by my phone camera. If anyone can, please help.

• 2013-12-10 13:25
  • m{nt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-03 14:09 from K5gu - click to readThis is the best phone ever!!

• 2013-12-09 21:36
  • I8$C

i don't know why my SD card is not being recognised, i have tried about 3, all in different formats but they ain't being recognised!!

• 2013-12-04 06:35
  • fm5F

Its not really a good phone..it doesn't have useful apps and the phone itself is not really user friendly..doesnt have a good Facebook app..instagram..etc..

• 2013-12-03 14:09
  • K5gu

> In reply to Nuno malms @ 2013-10-29 00:01 from s0i4 - click to readCan not receive files via Skype, pics etc. Do you how to fix this problem

• 2013-11-30 19:20
  • 6q7a

Why can not receive pics. Somebody will help ?

• 2013-11-30 19:17
  • 6q7a

> In reply to shazaa @ 2013-11-26 21:05 from s0%3 - click to readOh noes! How are we gonna survive without Candy Crush? *panic*

Kids these days...

• 2013-11-28 03:21
  • 3yjs

the best phone company

• 2013-11-27 15:32
  • fnCH

W1 is waste... Cz we cannot play more games, no update, not supporting media players.. Dnt by any huawei mobile.. U Cannot play subway or candy crush no use of this phone, cannot transfer the file to SD card... So many problems.. 5mp cam??? Not clear.. No camera features no gaming no media players why this huawei people making phone with out update... Guys don't buy huawei W1...

• 2013-11-26 21:05
  • s0%3

Its a good phone with this price over all, it could be better with android is, someone will tell me how to upload videos on facebook, everytime when I check my album has videos but cannot select them for sharing on facebook

• 2013-11-23 16:50
  • srY9

I like my HUAWEI ASCEND W 1 but the options yu forgot is applications 2sdcard transfer options .again some android applications are not compatible to this phone.Lastly editing phone history is missing. review

• 2013-11-19 09:26
  • Nw5x
Total of 383 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend W1.