Huawei Ascend W1 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.3
6.2
6.4

plz!i've a problem with my phone,sometimes it stucks suddenly working and it is until i switch it off and then switch it on again then it goes back to its normal condition,xo plz if anyone has ever encountered this problem can he/she tell m the solution of it coz sometym it really bores m.

• 2014-03-04 22:35
  • NsJ5

• 2014-03-04 22:34
  • NsJ5

i'm looking to buy a phone can you please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of this phone so if anyone has this phone or knows it answer me

• 2014-03-04 16:53
  • N4Jk

tryin to connect to xbox music but getting some error notifications .... uh oh that shouldnt have happened.very frustratin in deed.

• 2014-02-27 08:01
  • MfxF

I have one and not that old but the awkward thing about it is connecting it with my PC is not responding at all and its not even appearing on my computer,also setting an mp 3 as the ringtone you still have to set it with your PC its a headache device but am hoping with time in future i will learn to like it.

• 2014-02-24 19:55
  • Nh51

> In reply to juju @ 2013-12-12 15:46 from S1jf - click to readI don't know if it differs much. In my Lumia, turn on Bluetooth, go to music and video and long press on the track that you want to send. Click share, and there should be Bluetooth option

• 2014-02-23 15:31
  • KZ8F

i would to know how to send all applications on my sd card please. Coz my phone memory is full.

• 2014-02-21 12:18
  • NaKh

> In reply to annon @ 2014-01-06 17:13 from pKgH - click to readThe phone works for me,about failures even machine break down,just ad people die,the best thing to do is to study a handset before you go for it in the shops.atlist study your phone Fr a minimum of one month and believe me,you will get discovering samthng new you never expected wil hav ,or wil perfome.huawei the best windws phne ever worked Fr me

• 2014-02-13 09:40
  • fn9d

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-28 11:10 from v0qT - click to readIn order to get Adobe Flash your hard drive needs to be 2.33 GH processer or something, unfortunately the Huawei W1 has a 1.2 GH processer

• 2014-02-11 03:25
  • Iud7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-05 23:25 from rVbX - click to readI have the exact problem...
I thought it was a virus in my memory card and I am about to format my phone... But now that it seems to be a general problem...
However, when

• 2014-02-08 18:50
  • ftIs

someone please tell me where the camera shutter off button is, this 'click'! is irritating!! can i download it and if so, how??? please.. someone!!! :(

• 2014-02-07 03:55
  • N7Dn

Has anyone else had an issue with music being duplicated every time the phone is shut off? I have 5 copies of each song on my micro SD card, and I have no idea why! Please help!

• 2014-02-05 23:25
  • rVbX

> In reply to Hon @ 2013-11-17 09:59 from NuPF - click to readYeah, I face the same problem when it comes to charging.... As soon as I put the phone on charge, it turns on and I thought it was a fault with just my handset.
However, I find the battery life quite good compared to other phones. With my data connection on, my phone stays for up to 7hrs before going off.
Did you charge the phone for a while before starting to use it? It's adviceable

• 2014-02-04 02:34
  • ftIs

I m having this phone since last three months and it is hanging at least two times a day, so pl. Don't even think to buy this phone

• 2014-01-28 05:32
  • 6qha

This phone is awesome!!! it has a lot of good features such as Downloadable Maps(can work offline with GPS capability) and Video(MP4/AVI 720p). Also budget friendly. Good works HUAWEI...

• 2014-01-26 09:27
  • v0qT

> In reply to kitym @ 2013-10-17 23:58 from Jx0@ - click to readYes does support....!!!!!!!

• 2014-01-23 00:58
  • fuu6

which is better nokia lumia or this one ?
badly nid yur opinion.

• 2014-01-21 15:50
  • K7fp

> In reply to Boogie @ 2014-01-14 15:17 from rrw{ - click to readmine has grown to 2gb.....and still counting

• 2014-01-18 15:03
  • N7I4

> In reply to Boogie @ 2014-01-14 15:17 from rrw{ - click to readi had the same problem. save everything to ur computer or in the memory card. you have to reset the phone. it works for me.

• 2014-01-16 17:11
  • q}aj

With those sharp corners,its looks awful.

• 2014-01-16 05:34
  • Ns1U
Total of 429 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend W1.