Huawei Ascend Y200 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.0
6.9

can i install fl studio on my device

• 2014-12-12 11:11
  • NmPq

Just bought a new P7 and can't stop the cell broadcast which is a nuisance cause it goes off every 4 minutes and drives me berserk, how do I turn it off?

• 2014-12-03 18:19
  • NmPi

Does it hang

• 2014-12-03 08:27
  • r0fL

> In reply to HUALIEN @ 2014-08-29 15:05 from fmR2 - click to readAlways I faced problem no enough memory. I want to upgrade.

• 2014-11-24 14:23
  • fu{x

may huawei 200 was lost its firmware and no body can take it back plssss..... help for want i can do to take it back the lost firmware....

• 2014-11-11 03:24
  • Kg@Y

• 2014-11-11 03:22
  • Kg@Y

i want to enter a big space atilist 1G on my android huawei y200 which may give me to download many apps which can use,,, how do i can please,,,???

• 2014-11-04 10:54
  • Ns8}

my huwawei andriod y2oo keeps on showing recent page while im doing other things on it and closes down what im doing.

• 2014-09-19 04:37
  • wv{8

when i change storage from internal to sd card it reject how i can do i need help

• 2014-08-31 12:26

whats the most recent version that i can upgrade my ascend y200 android to

• 2014-08-29 15:05
  • fmR2

full format code

• 2014-07-30 14:31
  • s%{e

Hellow good people, am Mohamed from Tanzania, am using Huawei ascend y200, am real enjoying this phone, my problem with it is that an not able to attach photo via WhatsApp. When attaching I get notification that 'out of memory' though I have 35MB free memory space.any one who can asist please.

• 2014-07-24 19:52
  • fuZN

> In reply to kanio @ 2014-04-01 16:32 from Mfxe - click to readAm also using ascend y200 when facing that problem I delete some programs to increase memory space hence problem desappear .try it.

• 2014-07-24 19:49

• 2014-07-18 17:04
  • fuZQ

• 2014-07-18 16:55
  • fuZQ

I know that everybody is talking about (the huawei non-stopping thing) it happened to me like tree times and know how to fix it: you have to put bolded piece of paper (or something thin) between battery and phone so the battery would be strictly stamped.

• 2014-07-13 22:32
  • 0xIT

• 2014-07-13 22:22
  • 0xIT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-15 17:16 from KI3L - click to readThis phone usually fails to boot due to virus, whenever this happens do the folowing:
1. remove &then reinsert the battery
2. simultaneously press the power and the Vol+ keys for some time until a menu appears
3. Select reset phone using the vol up/down key
4. press enter (power key).the phone will reset and restart.
Note all installed apps will be lost &hav to be reinstalled
but data in the memory card will be intact hence the need to back up.

• 2014-07-07 13:51
  • fuS5

The worst cellular I've ever had!

• 2014-06-29 11:52
  • 0xbn

my huawei stopped unexpectedly, switching it on its just showing huawei welcoming logo without stopping, please i love this phone how do i go about, please Juby tell us how to get it switched on. It is not taking charge.

• 2014-06-15 17:16
  • KI3L
Total of 458 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y200.