Huawei Ascend Y200 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.0
6.9

Hellow good people, am Mohamed from Tanzania, am using Huawei ascend y200, am real enjoying this phone, my problem with it is that an not able to attach photo via WhatsApp. When attaching I get notification that 'out of memory' though I have 35MB free memory space.any one who can asist please.

• 2014-07-24 19:52
  • fuZN

> In reply to kanio @ 2014-04-01 16:32 from Mfxe - click to readAm also using ascend y200 when facing that problem I delete some programs to increase memory space hence problem desappear .try it.

• 2014-07-24 19:49
  • fuZN

• 2014-07-18 17:04
  • fuZQ

• 2014-07-18 16:55
  • fuZQ

I know that everybody is talking about (the huawei non-stopping thing) it happened to me like tree times and know how to fix it: you have to put bolded piece of paper (or something thin) between battery and phone so the battery would be strictly stamped.

• 2014-07-13 22:32
  • 0xIT

• 2014-07-13 22:22
  • 0xIT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-15 17:16 from KI3L - click to readThis phone usually fails to boot due to virus, whenever this happens do the folowing:
1. remove &then reinsert the battery
2. simultaneously press the power and the Vol+ keys for some time until a menu appears
3. Select reset phone using the vol up/down key
4. press enter (power key).the phone will reset and restart.
Note all installed apps will be lost &hav to be reinstalled
but data in the memory card will be intact hence the need to back up.

• 2014-07-07 13:51
  • fuS5

The worst cellular I've ever had!

• 2014-06-29 11:52
  • 0xbn

my huawei stopped unexpectedly, switching it on its just showing huawei welcoming logo without stopping, please i love this phone how do i go about, please Juby tell us how to get it switched on. It is not taking charge.

• 2014-06-15 17:16
  • KI3L

Then it stopped working unexpectedly and i tried to turn it on again it just kept on repeatedly showing the huawei icon when you start the phone. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE >.

• 2014-06-14 06:43
  • f0JA

> In reply to vicky @ 2014-06-03 10:17 from rvE1 - click to readthat happened to me too about 2 months ago(after year and a half of use), I took it to the shop and they put new software in it, but it happened again two weeks ago, my screen also cracked very easily(sorry for my English if its not the best)

• 2014-06-05 20:44
  • JK{x

> In reply to JB @ 2013-08-12 20:11 from fuZU - click to readmy huawei stopped unexpectedly, switching it on its just showing huawei welcoming logo without stopping, please i love this phone how do i go about, please Juby tell us how you did it.

• 2014-06-03 10:17
  • rvE1

wifi error?

• 2014-05-27 05:29
  • t7Xi

accessories not available any were

• 2014-05-11 12:24
  • rxiL

> In reply to kanio @ 2014-04-01 16:32 from Mfxe - click to readso please my i your help how to solve the problem?.

• 2014-05-09 15:41
  • NwGH

my phone it doesnt be swich on

• 2014-05-09 15:27
  • NwGH

my phone it doesnt be on.

• 2014-05-09 15:21
  • NwGH

at a time my huawei y2oo force closes all aplications.what would be the problem?

• 2014-04-01 16:32
  • Mfxe

> In reply to elHELPER(hwuofficial @ 2014-03-30 09:30 from JK@1 - click to readYou went a long way back to find that post query!

Even though your suggestion iro how to use HiSuite software might be 100% correct, I'm always inclined (on Android) to suggest someone either setup a new, or use an existing GMail account, put their contacts into that account, then sync it with the GMail app on their phone.

That way, if/when they move to a different phone (manufacturer) in future, their contacts can "follow them" + easily sync to the GMail app on the new phone, again.

• 2014-03-31 07:58
  • Nhvq

> In reply to Joshua @ 2014-03-29 11:19 from rKHj - click to readIt will get the job done, but just slower than many / most other Android's, mainly due to these specs: Internal (memory) 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM.

I think there have been a lot of posts about the phone running out of memory even with only a few apps on it, so you'd probably need to root it to have a moderately decent user experience.

• 2014-03-31 07:51
  • Nhvq
Total of 447 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y200.