Huawei Ascend Y200 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.0
6.9

at a time my huawei y2oo force closes all aplications.what would be the problem?

• 2014-04-01 16:32
  • Mfxe

> In reply to elHELPER(hwuofficial @ 2014-03-30 09:30 from JK@1 - click to readYou went a long way back to find that post query!

Even though your suggestion iro how to use HiSuite software might be 100% correct, I'm always inclined (on Android) to suggest someone either setup a new, or use an existing GMail account, put their contacts into that account, then sync it with the GMail app on their phone.

That way, if/when they move to a different phone (manufacturer) in future, their contacts can "follow them" + easily sync to the GMail app on the new phone, again.

• 2014-03-31 07:58
  • Nhvq

> In reply to Joshua @ 2014-03-29 11:19 from rKHj - click to readIt will get the job done, but just slower than many / most other Android's, mainly due to these specs: Internal (memory) 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM.

I think there have been a lot of posts about the phone running out of memory even with only a few apps on it, so you'd probably need to root it to have a moderately decent user experience.

• 2014-03-31 07:51
  • Nhvq
  • elHELPER(hwuofficial
  • Rating0

> In reply to ReganSha @ 2013-06-23 02:44 from iKtR - click to readwell go to contacts , than option menu , organize view and enable SIM , Phone contact storage

• 2014-03-30 09:30
  • JK@1

Did this phone is good.can i buy this?
Replay please

• 2014-03-29 11:19
  • rKHj

> In reply to oasd @ 2014-02-15 14:43 from fvGK - click to readI have the Y300, so assuming it's the same/similar process.

1. Make sure you're on the screen you want the screenshot of.

2. Swipe down from the top of the screen to the bottom so you get menu headings displayed at the top.

3. Click on "More"
4. Press "Screenshot"

The camera will take a screenshot of that screen you had it on ; you should find it by going to File Manager -> Images (the file path of which should be on the SD Card if you have one).

• 2014-03-26 21:44
  • Nwmy

> In reply to Tee @ 2014-03-13 11:05 from 3sEj - click to readThis site gives options (apart from Google Play) to download Instagram via QR Code or (saving file to) PC. I'm in no way affiliated to the site, so try at your own risk - seems to be legit., though.

Instagram for Huawei Ascend Y200 (U8655)/Ascend Y210 ( U8685D)

• 2014-03-26 21:00
  • Nwmy

> In reply to rinex @ 2014-02-25 03:16 from rvh4 - click to readI think this is what you were referring to - found in Comments on the Y300:

Find & click-on the Cell Broadcast app (should be an app on the phone already), then Settings (click the 3 horiz. stripes bottom right of phone) & within Channel configuration (final heading), untick MTN ZONE 50.

De-selected everything else within that app as well, especially Vocal alert messages (unticked)& Alert reminder (Off).

Then also consider : Settings - Manage Apps - scroll across to 'All' - then down to 'Cell broadcasts' - Disabled that app.

• 2014-03-26 20:54
  • Nwmy

It can't download instagram. Anyone help pls

• 2014-03-13 11:05
  • 3sEj

> In reply to Max @ 2014-03-03 07:57 from wMHH - click to readHi, Can u download instagram? Because mine can't.

• 2014-03-13 11:00
  • 3sEj

> In reply to Max @ 2014-03-03 07:57 from wMHH - click to readyes,it have whatsapp and imb

• 2014-03-10 04:27
  • t}AJ

Does it have wattsapp and bbm?

• 2014-03-03 07:57
  • wMHH

> In reply to riniss. @ 2014-01-22 14:20 from naq} - click to readno its not for gaming at all

• 2014-02-26 19:47
  • apUQ

hi,how do i stop/delete mcell broadcasts on this phone

• 2014-02-25 03:16
  • rvh4

How To Take ScreenShot in Y200 ?

• 2014-02-15 14:43
  • fvGK

Well, i readed others opinions but i dont have those. My prob is that better phone be created for better performance, not design. Some apps lagging or even shut down app. and another thing that when moving app to SD then it should go 100% but not with bigger part of app cause remains even little part. and better we could remove some apps like "talk", "LKOS", parking car and more. some apps when killed still after some time reappears. good phone but better we be able sometimes concentrate on few apps.

• 2014-02-15 09:20
  • 0u8r

I bought the phone Huawei Y200 in December 2012. I have bought it from Hobart Newtown Woolworth Supermarket at cost of $200. Now to my surprised the phone turned itself off and I can get it to open menu. Or to reset the phone. The shop can not help me as they do not return phones. However I am very disappointed with the outcome result of the phone not working for me. So I lose all my important contacts and folders with my important hospital photos. And important other photos it contained. I am so disappointed and I think to recommend this type phone to anyone else as they do not work and its hopeless.

• 2014-02-13 02:21
  • X3eK

> In reply to Elsha @ 2012-12-17 06:35 from vmA@ - click to readI agree, it has been replaced 3 times, keeps wiping my sd card and stops me erasing it on either the phone or my PC in fact my PC cannot recognise the damaged cards, getting expensive, going to dump it. I am blaming the android system and GOOGLE the pest meddling with everything on the phone and the apps which take over. Stuff your smart spy phones I will stick to my old trusty NOKIA.

• 2014-02-08 21:37
  • 3iL}

hows this phone at all?? i just know that isnt for gaming and im not a gamer, hope someone will answer, byee

• 2014-01-22 14:20
  • naq}
Total of 431 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y200.