Huawei Ascend Y200 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.0
6.9

bluetooth very difficult to use.....tried many times just will not syn with other smart phones

• 2013-02-20 21:39
  • v%72

my huawei ascend y 200 phone was locked by typing wrong password in many times.then i entered my goole account.but i forgot my account password.how can i unlock my phone?

• 2013-02-17 14:13
  • v{tM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-15 20:21 from NsbM - click to read"Sorry, we are unable to retrieve this document."

• 2013-02-17 12:29
  • QcR$

Just boot into recovery mode. Switch off phone remove battery for 5 secs, then after placing battery hold volume up + power button to boot into recovery mode. Select wipe data/factory reset. 'this will wipe all data on phone and unlock phone'

• 2013-02-17 08:13
  • Nsei

I've put in my pass word wrong a few times now its locked and not sure how to get into it . It says to type in your google account but I don't think I have one . Not sure what to do now ???

• 2013-02-16 01:03
  • vFjA

ICS ROM is here https://drive.google.com/
uc?export=download&confirm=no_
antivirus&id=0B1_3SnPqNNqyQ29meDR­
FR0ZYcFk

• 2013-02-15 20:21
  • NsbM

This phone just needs a lightweight rom and its going to be perfect

• 2013-02-15 13:35
  • rrjp

where i can download the Manual book .

• 2013-02-13 18:54
  • vIfu

230 euro?? Its Not Correct. It Should Be About 80 euro Or 108$...

• 2013-02-13 11:26
  • pT6g
  • F

dude how did u upgrade this phone to ICS plz lemme know i rly wanna upgrade this to ICS but idk how :( tyvm

• 2013-02-12 13:11
  • 6kWM

dude how did u upgrade this phone to ICS? plz lemme know i rly wanna upgrade this to ICS but idk how :( tyvm

• 2013-02-12 13:06
  • 6kWM

by the way The ICS rom supports live wallpapers

• 2013-02-12 11:29
  • Ns7Y

Just bought this phone and I must say it is great. I have upgraded it to ICS and its so fast with 120 mb internal memory no bloatwares. I recommend it

• 2013-02-12 11:03
  • fnIp

having trouble connecting on me wifi. . .any ideas?? bit of a novice with phones.not sure what may have happened to it as i have been using wifi on me phone for a while now than just today it wont connect.

• 2013-02-10 06:29
  • vmBq

i have this phone for about months now. heres my views, pros and cons.
screen resolution, great
gaming, great. (can play fighting tiger, raging thunder, angry birds, scrabble, pinball, fruit ninja. talking tom, prehistoric park, tribez, etc)
my battery is awesome
calls are fine.
ive optimized the available memory to have the followng apps:
juicedefender
app2sd
operamini
uc browser
avasti
pico tts
es file manager, among others.
the only issue is that the screen touchwiz fails when i sweat or breath near it.
whoever have issues about games, settings, memory, etc to reach me through (razen55@gmail. com)
this phone is AWESOME!!

• 2013-02-07 18:38
  • fuwx

My y200 has.no compass.why is.that so? :(

• 2013-02-07 15:29
  • t7JM

Everytime when am chatting it keeps bringing me this warning that 'message memory low' and then am not able to receive messages. Whats the problem.

The battery is also another issue, when its fully charged, after 20 minutes of browsing the battery goes empty. What is the solution?

• 2013-02-07 08:00
  • fuu1

smart phone

• 2013-02-05 14:38
  • fnag

The only problem with this phone is its ram and internal memory. Heavy games/apps tend to crash because of it, but the speed is quite good having a snapdragon chipset and adreno 200 gpu. Price is worth it.

• 2013-01-30 15:04
  • t7Ka
  • F

> In reply to Isack wilson @ 2013-01-12 16:24 from N9WK - click to readFormat it by using this procedure:
Turn off your fone by pulling out the battery and insert it again when the fone is off.
Press and hold VOLUME UP+MENU+POWER BUTTON until Android recovery menu comes up, just touch that menu.
select the option wipe data/Factory reset by scrolling down with volume buttons.
select with power button
press yes with power button to confirm and wait until the format is complete
And then chose the option REBOOT SYSTEM NOW.

• 2013-01-30 12:35
  • SH8x
Total of 462 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y200.