Huawei Ascend Y200 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.0
6.9

How To Take ScreenShot in Y200 ?

• 2014-02-15 14:43
  • fvGK

Well, i readed others opinions but i dont have those. My prob is that better phone be created for better performance, not design. Some apps lagging or even shut down app. and another thing that when moving app to SD then it should go 100% but not with bigger part of app cause remains even little part. and better we could remove some apps like "talk", "LKOS", parking car and more. some apps when killed still after some time reappears. good phone but better we be able sometimes concentrate on few apps.

• 2014-02-15 09:20
  • 0u8r

I bought the phone Huawei Y200 in December 2012. I have bought it from Hobart Newtown Woolworth Supermarket at cost of $200. Now to my surprised the phone turned itself off and I can get it to open menu. Or to reset the phone. The shop can not help me as they do not return phones. However I am very disappointed with the outcome result of the phone not working for me. So I lose all my important contacts and folders with my important hospital photos. And important other photos it contained. I am so disappointed and I think to recommend this type phone to anyone else as they do not work and its hopeless.

• 2014-02-13 02:21
  • X3eK

> In reply to Elsha @ 2012-12-17 06:35 from vmA@ - click to readI agree, it has been replaced 3 times, keeps wiping my sd card and stops me erasing it on either the phone or my PC in fact my PC cannot recognise the damaged cards, getting expensive, going to dump it. I am blaming the android system and GOOGLE the pest meddling with everything on the phone and the apps which take over. Stuff your smart spy phones I will stick to my old trusty NOKIA.

• 2014-02-08 21:37
  • 3iL}

hows this phone at all?? i just know that isnt for gaming and im not a gamer, hope someone will answer, byee

• 2014-01-22 14:20
  • naq}

every body is complaining in huawei ascend Y200
HAHAHA!!!!

• 2014-01-21 20:45
  • vj1X

its memory storage very low please tell me to solve this problem plz plz plz plz??????????????????????????

• 2014-01-21 13:49
  • 9xHH

im running low in storage i try to put the apps on the sd card but its impossible, how do i do that

• 2014-01-14 19:33
  • LBxf

Hi, i have problem with Y200 out going call. when i dial the number dial-er automatically switch on Skype account and call is not through as normal call. any person know about this problem, please help me i am in trouble

• 2014-01-13 07:49
  • nCdW

can i update new anroid version in the same model of phone?

• 2014-01-10 13:13
  • PSyn

helloo

• 2014-01-03 23:32
  • an6w

put a sd card in ph doesnt show that i hav one so cannot put stuff on it

• 2014-01-02 00:36
  • XMAG

My Y200 is always saying that my device is running out of memory i deleted some apps but still saying that. All my downloaded files is saved on my sd card. I keep on restarting my phone but nothing happens. What should i do?

• 2013-12-30 12:22
  • t7Xh

does this android suport whatsapp messenger?

• 2013-12-27 13:46
  • fuSF

My Y200 cant register my SD card i put it in my phone and nothing happends. can you help me?

• 2013-12-22 20:25
  • JKWw

my phone reject to start up it displays Huawei repeatedly without start up. how can I do to starting using my phone?

• 2013-12-19 08:45
  • NsEI

My phone reject to start up it displays Huawei repeatedly without start up. How can I do to stating using my phone?

• 2013-12-19 08:01
  • NsEI

cant get bbm on this phone

• 2013-12-07 19:12
  • nyZq

android 2.3, u can install skype, wassup, viber everything u want.the phone ist gut :)

• 2013-11-28 23:11
  • 0xHX
Total of 455 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y200.