Huawei Ascend Y200 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.0
6.9

this is not a problem with the phone.if some one install too much softwares this will happen.i had the same experience.to resolve the problem remove the battery and put it back and press (both) volume high button (side line) and switch on button to hard reset.phone must be work with the default set up.

• 2013-08-23 08:55
  • s%{c

This phone is...ugh. Bad. I only had it for like 3 months. Then it stopped working unexpectedly and i tried to turn it on again it just kept on repeatedly showing the huawei icon when you start the phone. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE >.<

• 2013-08-22 16:40
  • Ui4F

> In reply to Ian @ 2013-07-25 09:14 from fsPM - click to readthe same thing happened to me and i only had this phone for only about 3 months.

• 2013-08-22 16:37
  • Ui4F

> In reply to JB @ 2013-08-12 20:11 from fuZU - click to readhow can i do that
what to do ahd where

• 2013-08-20 10:24
  • 0UZ9

> In reply to JB @ 2013-08-12 20:11 from fuZU - click to readHer bro check your email, I message you on how to go about it, please kindly reply me

• 2013-08-19 12:53
  • N9@T

this device is pretty cool! it just needs a few tweaks and it will unleash its true powers!! I've been using it for almost a year now and I'm more used to it than ever!! my huawei ascend y200 has more than 500MB ram, 1.2GHz cpu and 1.1GB internal memory!! yes you read all those right!! I can play nearly all the cool games I want like temple run, subway surfers, etc!! wanna know how I achieved all that? wish I could list the simple steps here, just contact me through jubylant@gmail.com and I'll help you improve ur phone's performance and you will never regret ever owning it!

• 2013-08-12 20:11
  • fuZU

> In reply to bilard @ 2013-08-01 20:29 from N9@T - click to readNO WAY OF UPGRADING OS.
Low memory is a fact and nothing can be done i'm myself regretting its purchase.

• 2013-08-11 00:13
  • t1$A

Guys i'm one of the user like you. i purchased this product after going through the feedback of other people. Infact i have purchased two handset of the same model and seriously speaking i regret. This handset has such less internal memory that if you on the day of purchase update all the inbuilt installed apps you will have no internal memory left to install any app of your choice. The sad part is these inbuilt apps cannot be moved to SD card. i'm struggling to explain this to the HUAWEI Company managers since last 6months. All they do is replace motherboard and re-install the OS. Its my humble request do not go for this hand set. Another issue is the management as i said they are technically challenged People such as Mr. Kiran Morye, Mr. Subhroto Pal, Mr. Sandeep Kumar Singh who does not know anything about mobiles or this handset. Out of thousand mails iv sent huawei at service.hw.in@huawei.com, Sandeep.Kumar.Singh@huawei.com, Morye.Kiran@huawei.com, venkateswara@huawei.com, service.huawei@salora.com etc. You wont believe the response after these days. Find it below.

" Thank you for Contacting Huawei.
As discussed with our team members abou

• 2013-08-11 00:08
  • t1$A

can i go to skype from this phone?

• 2013-08-10 15:08
  • 3Ydc

you should hard reset your set by pressing volume down and then power it on

• 2013-08-08 02:01
  • KIe2

I have gotten this phone for 3 months Now, and I have a 16GB Memory Card on it and all apps are stored on memory card but it still says device memory low, what do i do & also how do i upgrade it to ICS

• 2013-08-01 20:29
  • N9@T

how to set the settings so that i can connect to internet like facebook and others.

• 2013-07-30 12:08
  • t7Xk

my phone stop working unexpected. when i turn it on it does not continue as usual, it ends up to the Huawei welcome icon only. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

• 2013-07-25 09:14
  • fsPM

My fone it changed from HSDPA to UMTS and now I am having problems with connecting to internet. Can someone help in order to take it back to HSDPA

• 2013-07-22 14:58
  • NH@p

does anybody have problem with yt it stopps evry few sec.its not about speed of internet,i update it bit the same

• 2013-07-14 14:17
  • nnQM

> In reply to vic @ 2013-06-10 21:25 from Nsm3 - click to readofcourse You can

• 2013-07-14 14:01
  • nnQM

> In reply to boni m @ 2013-07-11 09:38 from fmD6 - click to readThat happened to me too, so I dropped it into water and laughed and danced as it exploded

• 2013-07-14 12:09
  • UFB3

Have anyone problem with Huawei Ascend Y200 touch when typing msg? Inform plz.

• 2013-07-11 10:11
  • fxHd

my phone reject to start up it displays huawei repeatedly without start up how can i do to stating using my phone?

• 2013-07-11 09:54
  • fmD6

my phone stacked to start up, what can i do to start u?
it reject to start up, it displays only huawei repeatdly

• 2013-07-11 09:38
  • fmD6
Total of 431 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y200.