Huawei Ascend Y200 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.0
6.9

how to open the gprs of huawei ascend y200?
i dont know what's the phone model..how to activate this?

• 2013-07-02 04:56
  • vaN2

Can somebody tell me how to run live wallpapers on this phone?

• 2013-07-02 00:47
  • 05Zx

> In reply to ReganSha @ 2013-06-23 02:44 from iKtR - click to readjust install y 200 driver google it or xda developer

• 2013-06-28 15:29
  • 7ja1

phone will turn on but thats it wont go to main screen then wont turn off

• 2013-06-24 15:06
  • XMAG

> In reply to Isack wilson @ 2013-01-12 16:26 from N9WK - click to readWhat happen then were u able to solve the problem because the same thing is happening to me

• 2013-06-23 10:37
  • Nvfk

I can not view my contacts, messages and etc in pc through the software HiSuite. My mobile (ASCEND Y200)is not recognised by HiSuite. It is telling "CONNECTION FAILED". I want to manage with my contacts, messages etc in my computer. what should I do? Please guide me if anybody know.

• 2013-06-23 02:44
  • iKtR

> In reply to vic @ 2013-06-10 21:25 from Nsm3 - click to readyes you can. Connect your phone to PC with USB cable and go to you device system Settings/wireless & network/tethering & portable hotspot then check/tick usb tethering.

• 2013-06-17 21:41
  • t}Fx

> In reply to rooz @ 2013-06-11 14:42 from fuZN - click to readyou could install it manually.

download these three files first.
1. googleservicesframework.apk
2. googleloginservice.apk
3. latest play store app

First of, your device should be rooted. and you need to have ROOT EXPLORER (available on 1mobile download, google etc). After you have all these. Copy the three files with ROOT EXPLORER and go to /system/apps folder and paste the three files. After that reboot your phone and your Google Play Store will be installed and running.

• 2013-06-17 21:36
  • t}Fx

My HUAWEI ASCEND Y200 has problems with the photo gallery. I can't see the photos Ive taken and get them to show up unless I turn my phone off and then back on. Only issue I have been dealt with so far. Was given as a gift.

• 2013-06-14 14:49
  • P%hC

my play store fails to launch....it keeps telling to try again,ve tried to clear up the cache memory plus clearing the data for the play store without any success...plz helpe asap..

• 2013-06-11 14:42
  • fuZN

can i use my huaweiY200 as a modem?

• 2013-06-10 21:25
  • Nsm3

> In reply to sami @ 2013-04-13 15:51 from fnIh - click to readMine is junk. Ocassionally would connect to home wifi. Said excellent signal but rarely connected, then kept booting me. Thought what the heck. Did soft reset. Still didn't work. Did hard reset. Still don't work. Still can occasionally connect to home wifi, but don't matter really since it wont load any web pages or app store. Says no connection. Right now I'm using huawei ascend II but its not compatible with the 3 game apps I want. Stupid smartphone!

• 2013-06-10 16:44
  • siC{

i cant create new contact since i bought the phone,the response is always "the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly.please try it again

• 2013-06-10 11:26
  • fuSx

can you remove time and wether widget from the screen

• 2013-06-05 17:11
  • sr$Z

My huawei ascend y200 model is very slow can't upload apps and it says I have 99 threats how do you get rid of this..?it also says I'm running low of free data yet I have an sd card and sim card help

• 2013-06-01 10:34
  • HBJ0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-12 11:03 from fnIp - click to readhow do I upgrade t pls

• 2013-05-27 17:28
  • rrtE

hey frnds i am a games and bought this phone but! Really dissapointed.
Cause i can't even play any good game in this phone...
But nfs shift worked fine for a day but now it's also crashing.
I don't know what to do.
Plz if someone solve this help me.
Thanks in advance.

• 2013-05-25 10:46
  • iwpB

i have huaweoi u8655-1 model phone but not its open net how to open net.

• 2013-05-22 09:39
  • uuFC

please can someone tell me how to insert sim card in this phone? Thank you.

• 2013-05-17 16:51
  • nueT
Total of 448 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y200.