Huawei Ascend Y200 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.0
6.9

If anyone can tell me how to increase ram.

Because I want to play templerun 2,subway surf,and more.

• 2013-03-22 05:52
  • U@jZ

> In reply to Pinja @ 2013-03-10 21:40 from d@9b - click to readBut it's rooting

• 2013-03-22 05:33
  • U@jZ

> In reply to Jocastro @ 2013-03-11 21:58 from Tg5I - click to readGo to settings, select applications, then select preferred install location then you will see the following--
Internal device storage.
Removable SD card. Select this one.
Let the system decide

• 2013-03-21 13:58
  • ftP}

> In reply to Pinja @ 2013-03-10 21:40 from d@9b - click to readthe website is in German I think, how exactly do I update the memory?

• 2013-03-18 19:19
  • Ns9%

this phone suck just compare with sony tipo
price and Features

• 2013-03-18 14:42
  • HIby

I have a problem with browser everytime I try to get into facebook it closes what is the problem ?

• 2013-03-13 17:46
  • g8$x

it sucks no game works even angry birds space dosent not even temple run or some other app it lags a lot i thought it was good but it is the worsh huawei device ever and it got a andreo 200 which is good enough to run temple run but a 100mb ram canvas 2 dosent have a grafics card and works better dont buy this phone it rubbish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you buy yoll come to lnow i hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-03-12 06:59
  • 2S$R

Hi Pinja! I just got one of these piece of heaven!! I know they are great but i need to fix the problem with the internal memory, could you pleas help me?

• 2013-03-11 22:17
  • Tg5I

• 2013-03-11 21:58
  • Tg5I

cmon ppl dont talk shit before you check the internet...it is pretty simple to solve all the problems with this phone...on www.myhuawei.net you can find all solutions.After I installed custom rom on my ascend,ram booster,and overclocked CPU,I can install hundreds of applications if I want,and also,I can play all the cool games like Temple Run 2,Subway Surfer,Vector etc. and actually I havent found a single game yet that doesnt work.

• 2013-03-10 21:40
  • d@9b

upgradable memory means it accept external sd card

• 2013-03-07 16:03
  • rrp0

need to upgrade memory coz it is too low.

• 2013-03-07 11:16
  • fuZU

• 2013-03-06 23:19
  • NXxh

internal memory low space attention at anytime, yes.. we can use external SD Card but internal memory still getting low space attention after 15-20 apps was installed, and no auto focus on camera so we can't use this device for QR or Barcode scanner.

• 2013-03-03 11:33
  • KhsF

wifi works

• 2013-03-03 08:26
  • NsX@

the phone is good,its big sreen,speed,,3.5 camerA, bt i have a problem wit itz its internal memory, on its specification you have indicated it's inter memory is upgradeable, how does one do it because all the time i want to upgrade it fails,,,,,,, upgrade software unvailable,,,,, how will i do it,? please

• 2013-03-01 20:16
  • NspP

How is the wifi function of this phone ? Is it easy to get online and its speed fast? slow ? I wish to get this phone to get online while travelling.
Thank you.

• 2013-03-01 08:11
  • G1X$

I want to get this phone for wifi servic while travelling. Would anyone let me know how is the wifi function of this phone ? fast? slow ? or unable to hook up to get online ?
Thank you.

• 2013-03-01 06:46
  • G1X$

very good battery life than other Android phones..

• 2013-03-01 06:24
  • uWT}

> In reply to razen @ 2013-02-07 18:38 from fuwx - click to readmy phone is broken and too many patter attempts and how can ifix it

• 2013-02-28 06:51
  • vmAc
Total of 447 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y200.