Huawei Ascend Y200 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.0
6.9

cmon ppl dont talk shit before you check the internet...it is pretty simple to solve all the problems with this phone...on www.myhuawei.net you can find all solutions.After I installed custom rom on my ascend,ram booster,and overclocked CPU,I can install hundreds of applications if I want,and also,I can play all the cool games like Temple Run 2,Subway Surfer,Vector etc. and actually I havent found a single game yet that doesnt work.

• 2013-03-10 21:40
  • d@9b

upgradable memory means it accept external sd card

• 2013-03-07 16:03
  • rrp0

need to upgrade memory coz it is too low.

• 2013-03-07 11:16
  • fuZU

• 2013-03-06 23:19
  • NXxh

internal memory low space attention at anytime, yes.. we can use external SD Card but internal memory still getting low space attention after 15-20 apps was installed, and no auto focus on camera so we can't use this device for QR or Barcode scanner.

• 2013-03-03 11:33
  • KhsF

wifi works

• 2013-03-03 08:26
  • NsX@

the phone is good,its big sreen,speed,,3.5 camerA, bt i have a problem wit itz its internal memory, on its specification you have indicated it's inter memory is upgradeable, how does one do it because all the time i want to upgrade it fails,,,,,,, upgrade software unvailable,,,,, how will i do it,? please

• 2013-03-01 20:16
  • NspP

How is the wifi function of this phone ? Is it easy to get online and its speed fast? slow ? I wish to get this phone to get online while travelling.
Thank you.

• 2013-03-01 08:11
  • G1X$

I want to get this phone for wifi servic while travelling. Would anyone let me know how is the wifi function of this phone ? fast? slow ? or unable to hook up to get online ?
Thank you.

• 2013-03-01 06:46
  • G1X$

very good battery life than other Android phones..

• 2013-03-01 06:24
  • uWT}

> In reply to razen @ 2013-02-07 18:38 from fuwx - click to readmy phone is broken and too many patter attempts and how can ifix it

• 2013-02-28 06:51
  • vmAc

> In reply to vhince4005 @ 2012-09-22 17:31 from Kg}X - click to readHello Vhince4005,
Im interested of your post about the new specs of y200. Would you mind sharing it to me at my e-mail add lander921@yahoo.com...tnx and more power.

• 2013-02-27 05:37
  • theK

Can anyone plss tell me how to root it Iv tried z4root and superoneclick and didnt worked help me plss D: email:jasanangelo@gmail.com TY

• 2013-02-24 20:24
  • prk{

Dont buy this phone because is so very low performance.. Not good

• 2013-02-24 00:34
  • t7Xk

I can hardly run a game smoothly can someone assist me on upgrading my rom to 512mb

• 2013-02-23 21:47
  • Sbcq

1. turn off your phone
2. press and hold the power button and volume up on your phone
3. format your phone. make sure your sd card is ejected.

enjoy!

• 2013-02-22 03:05
  • K7gN

bluetooth very difficult to use.....tried many times just will not syn with other smart phones

• 2013-02-20 21:39
  • v%72

my huawei ascend y 200 phone was locked by typing wrong password in many times.then i entered my goole account.but i forgot my account password.how can i unlock my phone?

• 2013-02-17 14:13
  • v{tM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-15 20:21 from NsbM - click to read"Sorry, we are unable to retrieve this document."

• 2013-02-17 12:29
  • QcR$

Just boot into recovery mode. Switch off phone remove battery for 5 secs, then after placing battery hold volume up + power button to boot into recovery mode. Select wipe data/factory reset. 'this will wipe all data on phone and unlock phone'

• 2013-02-17 08:13
  • Nsei
Total of 458 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y200.