Huawei Ascend Y210D - user opinions and reviews

Upgrade

• 2015-02-27 09:29
  • 7X1m

Hello to every Huawei Lovers

I Have one Simple Question Kindly Inform All of my Snaps save in Mobile Memory not SD card Memory Plz Explain how can put all of that images in Sd card Memory My Huawei Mobile Model # is Y210-0200

and plz tell me the option when i am Snapping all of the images save direct to the Sd memory
Thanks million billion

M. Zahid

• 2015-02-21 08:46
  • PGhC

> In reply to cjay @ 2015-01-26 09:04 from N7$4 - click to readI have the same problem on my Huawei Y-21O
.Someone help

• 2015-02-08 07:42
  • Nsjv

Hi? i'm trying to install another micro sd card into my Huawei y-210 that but it cannot read. tell me the reason why.

• 2015-01-26 09:04
  • N7$4

> In reply to Audrey @ 2014-12-28 13:26 from ka8G - click to read
With jumobile uninstaller, you can move apps to the microSD that cannot do without the program. Another tool is Link2SD, but in this case you must be very careful.

• 2015-01-21 17:08
  • P9xy

Please. Tell how to get app on memory card
When ever I try to add app it saying. Insufficient. Pace yet card is almost. Empty.

• 2014-12-28 13:26
  • ka8G

Good piece on internet and nice screen. Only small memory.

• 2014-12-23 19:38
  • fm5I

i had this phone from June 12, 2013 to July 28, 2014. some snatchers stole it to me. well i can say that this phone is very comfortable to use, good battery life, good screen.. one thing that i don't like is the memory, you can't install multiple apps. you have to delete some apps to install new apps,. overall,good phone for a budget phone.... :)

• 2014-12-19 11:41
  • P%uU

I love this phone, very comfy to use daily. To solve the low system memory is trying to root and install link2sd. It works very well.

• 2014-12-17 10:43
  • vfxa

> In reply to Nasser @ 2014-09-30 09:19 from gE}R - click to readi use from last feb using 2gb sd some large video cannot play better no use more memery i think cannot support

• 2014-12-08 16:58
  • XMcY

Worst piece of crap you can ever buy. won't allow you to install multiple apps without crashing every minute. Do not waste your money with this garbage.

• 2014-11-21 17:56
  • LFmX

I used huawei y210. but internal memory is small when I use same apps phone is became switch

• 2014-11-14 04:52
  • S0u6

i own one of these phone and memory is very poor camera is utter crap. would not reccomend this phone to anyone so glad i am upgrading to a samsung galaxy.

• 2014-11-12 02:00
  • PBC7

Well i consider a entry level smart phone, a low budget one. Decent performance out the box but as time goes it gets slower. I use it as my daily phone just for calls and texting. Storage is poor but for the price its a steal

• 2014-11-06 22:06
  • Re2Z

Well its an android phone and thus u cannot convert it into windows phone.......but yes I can give you a name of a launcher which provides u most of the features of windows for your android phone......the launcher name is "launcher 8 free"....u can search in Google play store

• 2014-10-27 13:18
  • U@n%

My hone fell down and now cant read the SD card. What might be the problem? All my applications are in the SD card card. I miss my applications, kindly help.

• 2014-10-23 08:05
  • fujI

well all i have to say is that it is the best phone that i have ever had

• 2014-10-16 11:39
  • wg5m

Why is the internal memory of this phone so small. In the beginning, i had all apps up and running but now, i cant count up to four apps on my phone. Please, review the internal capacity. Thank you

• 2014-10-13 20:45
  • N7IE

my phone was locked. i have put a pattern to unlock the phone. by someone the pattern was drawn incorrect. the phone was telling too much patterns attempts and it was telling please log in your google account, username or from the email and password. but i could not log in my google account. so how can i unlock my phone.

• 2014-10-09 12:01
  • tevC

Has anyone used 16gb of external memory on y210? Did you face any difficulty using large memories on this phone?

I bought a 16gb class10 MicroSD yesterday, and ever since my phone stops working every now and then.

• 2014-09-30 09:19
  • gE}R
Total of 470 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y210D.