Huawei Ascend Y210D - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

5.9
5.6
5.3

The phone is very good to use but the android version is very poor.

• 2014-09-16 17:46
  • fq5$

> In reply to bard @ 2014-07-16 06:45 from PxMV - click to readmy Y210 is always sayin memory full and l can not even dwn load opera mini.

• 2014-09-13 16:34
  • NuUR

I need my huawei y210d android mobile convert to a windows mobile. can I do it? how?

• 2014-09-10 04:16
  • iwpK

Very well built for its price. Worth considering against the other more expensive competitors.

• 2014-09-09 12:29
  • Ki$m

> In reply to Alan MN @ 2014-08-26 07:43 from vxHm - click to readFinally, someone smart

• 2014-08-28 02:06
  • Q$Nr

i do not know my acount.so what do i do?

• 2014-08-26 20:53
  • kyC}

> In reply to Anastasia @ 2014-08-19 09:24 from a0tj - click to readInteresting. This cheap phone is bad, so your solution is to suggest a phone that costs 11 times as much. The only reason someone would buy this phone is *because* of the price.

If you want to suggest a different phone you should look at devices that cost at most 3 times the price. There are many good ones like the Zenfone 4, Redmi 1s, etc.

• 2014-08-26 07:48
  • vxHm

TO EVERYONE ASKING FOR ANDROID UPGRADE!

No. This is a cheap device with very very weak specs. If you put in a heavy Android version like Jellybean or Kitkat your device will simply crash.

Android 2.3 was created many years ago when devices had 512MB RAM or less. This is why it works on this really, really weak specced Huawei Y210 phone.

If you can't understand that, ask yourself this: What would happen in you install Windows 8 on a Pentium 1 laptop with only 256MB RAM?
Answer: Nothing. It won't even be able to show you the start screen because it got stuck trying to load all the new drivers.

Now, can anybody tell me how accurate is the GPS? Can it satelite-lock quickly without using A-GPS?

• 2014-08-26 07:43
  • vxHm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-05 09:59 from vpdq - click to readwhen it says moved to sd card, the real thing is not all the data from the app is moved there's some data that you can't move to sd card. Phone memory is always faster than the sd card's memory. So, the data needs to get processed with the phone memory not the sd card, and even if you have a 4 GB memory, it wont make things really different. Hpe it's help :D

• 2014-08-26 06:48
  • uCb3

Why is it keep going to the recent screen?
I have this phone and somehow it was fall from my hand when i trying to put it in my pocket to the CARPET. And, the most disappointing part is when I lift it from the CARPET, my phone's screen is BROKEN. I RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, DO NOT BUY THIS BAAAAAAD PHONE!!!!!!

• 2014-08-26 03:11
  • uCb3

why it is stacking every time? now it has stacked i cannot do anything calling,sms.etc

• 2014-08-22 08:08
  • N9K6
  • F

I have that phone and it's awful! Bad Android version, I cannot take good photos and in general I think it's the worst phone I have ever had. I suggest you Samsung Galaxy S3 instead. I know it's more expensive, but in my opinion Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the best phones and I will buy it. One of my friends bought it and she is happy she chose it. And sorry for bad English!

• 2014-08-19 09:24
  • a0tj

i have this phon(huwawei y210)but it is very bad in bundles consumption. imagine i had 40mb worth bundles and still it did not complete dowloading the whatsapp. what can i do? pliz help!!

• 2014-08-15 14:45
  • N7In

i like this phone but i can not apply themes and also even i have 4gb memory it says full memory but there is 4gb free why is this

• 2014-08-14 18:52
  • S0un

I love this phone but the problem is that the android is not that powerful.so my question is can i put android jellybean in Hwawei Ascend Y210

• 2014-08-12 12:59
  • fq5$

I LOVE THIS PHONE. BUT MY MAIN PROBLEM IS THE INTERNAL MEMORY. :( Even i have 4gb sd card and all applications are move in my sd card it always says "Low Phone Memory". :(

• 2014-08-05 09:59
  • vpdq

excellent device

• 2014-07-23 15:49
  • frje

why cannot use memory card to install anything

• 2014-07-16 06:45
  • PxMV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-23 20:49 from tufy - click to readyes..bro thanx

• 2014-06-24 06:47
  • rZus

root y210 - download BaiduRoot v2.3.6 and SuperUser.

• 2014-06-23 20:49
  • tufy
Total of 444 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y210D.