Huawei Ascend Y300 - user opinions and reviews

3206658

7.9
8.0
7.8

Can someone help me because i can't ANY signal on my phone, i can't recieve any texts or calls, if some can help, please reach me at nathangordon@gmail.com. Thanks.

• 2014-07-31 10:31
  • vx8$

> In reply to Liz @ 2014-07-29 20:01 from kaJe - click to readNot personally, but I wouldn't even use this phone as a regular phone!

I prefer using a cheap Nokia feature phone for calls/SMSs, as the batteries last much longer on those. Something you might want to consider, if the problems persist.

• 2014-07-30 09:38
  • NhtW

Those of you who have phones that have "app not working" or "cannot read file" messages, need to take of the back cover, pull out the battery for about 30 secs., then put it back and reboot/reboot the phone.

I've had the same happen with mine in the past, and this usually resolves it.

Also, some app don't function well if on the SD-card, so if these apps might be the cause of these error messages. In that case, move them back to the phone, via Settings-Apps.

• 2014-07-30 09:29
  • NhtW

my call gets cut in the middle of conversation and now the phone starts but not operational

• 2014-07-30 05:57
  • wYFB

Is anyone having this problem with their phone. After one ring out the phone goes to vibrate mode and i have to reset it to ringer mode...very annoyed with it.

• 2014-07-29 20:01
  • kaJe

nothing seems to work on my fone anymore,i can't make call,access my phonebook or any other application on the fone and the feedback it gives me is ''the app has stopped working unexpectedly''...

• 2014-07-29 14:09
  • fues

> In reply to sami mughal @ 2014-07-28 07:48 from PAm7 - click to readbettrey is very low

• 2014-07-28 20:08
  • uWFJ

I have had nothing but problems with my Huawei Ascend Y300.
Now, I cannot open any downloads. I have downloaded the User Manual from the Huawei site and need to read it but it just says 'cannot open file'
Can anyone help?

• 2014-07-28 14:58
  • H5W%

> In reply to nims @ 2014-07-25 13:44 from arfQ - click to readmy y300 in bettry time low

• 2014-07-28 07:48
  • PAm7

• 2014-07-28 07:47
  • PAm7

My bbm not working unless some1 wifi on

• 2014-07-27 21:06
  • 9F17

> In reply to Bulldog @ 2014-07-21 11:24 from i59w - click to readDear sir,

My mobile not catching signals of any networking please help me to solve the matteraccordimly.

King regards,

King regards,
M. Umar Farooq

• 2014-07-26 22:11
  • 6QKx

it is a great phone for the basics...what do you expect for 69 euro !!!!!!

• 2014-07-26 11:56
  • n7KQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-14 12:50 from NhuT - click to readI wana buy a huawei Y300 bt afta readin da complains i hve 2nd thots wat mus i du... Please help a sista out

• 2014-07-25 15:56
  • 9K2$

My y300 compass is not working

• 2014-07-25 13:44
  • arfQ

Hi please help me i can send messages but i can not recieve them any ideas.

• 2014-07-25 13:43
  • HKBU

I have had this phone for about 3-4 months now. I had to return it to the shop once already, and once again it is slowing down to an unbearable level.

DO NOT buy this phone if you can't tolerate having to wait up to half a minute or more just to open up basic apps or sometimes even your messages and phone book.

I used to have a Nokia Windows phone and it was much better and faster. Once I've negotiated a cancellation of my contract with my phone shop I will be returning to Nokia (or in fact any other brand) and not touching a Huawei phone again!

• 2014-07-24 18:08
  • mX3v

Well, mine works perfectly and I have no problems. I has ace no proforma with it at all.

• 2014-07-24 15:57
  • 4mDT

> In reply to Mary Kilbride @ 2014-07-24 12:30 from m5km - click to readI'm referring to a screenshot I took of the phone when I had Huawei's software on it.

If you tap on the green icon (with that smiley face) in the bottom tray of the phone's homepage, that should be for SMS / text messaging.

There should be a symbol with a + sign ; click on it & a message window should come-up.

If you have contacts saved, click on + sign on right of "To:" to select them, otherwise you'll need to input a cell no. & type message below it.

Someone can correct me if needed, as I cannot test it out on original software, but only in a Custom ROMs one.

• 2014-07-24 15:41
  • NhtC
Total of 2275 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y300.