Huawei Ascend Y300 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.8
8.0
7.8

I have problems with skype.
Hi is ON, but no one can get me.
I have latest version skype from google play.

• 2014-10-28 20:18
  • pp}Z

My macro sim has gone in and can't see it how can I remove it

• 2014-10-27 16:57
  • mx4D

> In reply to jet @ 2014-10-21 10:03 from vaQ4 - click to readSearch on Google for at least a few or all of these terms :
"modaco topic 367444 apphuawei y300 unlock bootloaderflash twrp and root with tutorial"

The first link that comes up should sort it out for you - I've done it before & it works. There's a 1/2 hr. YouTube clip you can watch & follow.

If you get stuck - especially on the bootloader section, doesn't mean the prog. is faulty ; just that you probably are short of the correct Huawei drivers for your PC - will need to search a bit for them, and thereafter the process is fine. That's the only problem I encountered when doing this about 7 months ago.

• 2014-10-27 15:24
  • rvQq

> In reply to ch.nagendra @ 2014-10-23 08:22 from PB7t - click to readIf you are the first own of your device and device isn't damaged..... resetting (factor resetting) your device could do the trick....

• 2014-10-27 11:53
  • fqvu

> In reply to jules42 @ 2014-10-24 22:52 from n5uF - click to readYour best bet is to take your device back to the store you purchased it from./ to someone that has knowledge on how to repair or reset your device, it could be a problem with your sim card...

• 2014-10-27 11:51
  • fqvu

> In reply to lyn @ 2014-10-25 12:12 from apNb - click to readTry factor resetting your device if you can get that icon back.... Thats how I got my icon back.

• 2014-10-27 11:46

Hy m
y parrten is lockd and trying but dsnt wana open

• 2014-10-26 07:34
  • fjSr

battery no good internet using hanging

• 2014-10-25 20:54
  • 6u9U

How can i get my camera app back,?pls help me

• 2014-10-25 12:12
  • apNb

Ive just bought this phone n put my 3 sim card in from my old phone n it keeps saying no network cnt make calls or send txts.cn get on my facebook n yahoo page.why wont it let me ring or txt anyone

• 2014-10-24 22:52
  • n5uF

> In reply to [deleted post]camera error

• 2014-10-23 08:22
  • PB7t

> In reply to jet @ 2014-10-21 10:03 from vaQ4 - click to readDownload clean master

• 2014-10-22 15:20
  • nC4t

I need a new sim catd having moved country. Can I take any at all? I was told at one shop that some phones are limited to certain providerx.

• 2014-10-21 14:18
  • phCS

how tp root on this phone?because my huawei y300 get slower and slower..can u please give me info? thank you

• 2014-10-21 10:03
  • vaQ4

m9 iZ gOinG aWsUm.......

• 2014-10-20 11:44
  • uZaU

> In reply to ELORMMM @ 2014-10-10 11:37 from fmgD - click to readTake out the battery wait five sec put it back in and when u switch the phone on, hold the power button and volume up at the same time for 20 sec. then the andriod recovery ROM should open scroll down and select wipe data/factory reset confirm yes then after when it says reset complete select reboot now and then your good to go. But you will loose everything exept thing that is saved on your sd card (u have to use the volume button to scroll up or down and the power button to select)

• 2014-10-12 22:12
  • 3x30

> In reply to FRANCIS @ 2014-10-07 23:21 from NXRH - click to readI have the same problem. Two workarounds:
1) just reset the phone, It's quick on restaring. Though the problem may raise again soon.
2) just go on the "setting" app and select "mobile networks", there select using only 2G networks (GSM) it likely works stable forever. The only annoying thing is when you need high troughput data you need to revert to UMTS network allowed. It's not a drama. I survive pretty well, myself.

• 2014-10-11 10:28
  • 3{Tu

Ive been using this phone for almost 1 year but i dont find any big issue as many people say. This phone is a very durable phone.Im a heavy user. Plus i got 2 years of warranty for this. so why worry?
It might some battery draining issues but overall its more than enough for the price. Pls dont expect high enf features on this phone. I would recommend anyone this phone.Go buy it:)

• 2014-10-10 19:34
  • terh

My camera both front and back.for the front camera it has disappeared and for the back camera it says camera error...please help because it has been more than a week now

• 2014-10-10 19:32
  • fsT5

pls how can i reset my new huawei ascend y300? am asking this because whenever i turned on the phone, "welcome" pops up and emergency calls only but my sim card is in the phone, i cant access my screen apps.

thank you.

• 2014-10-10 11:37
  • fmgD
Total of 2418 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y300.