Huawei Ascend Y300 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.8
8.0
7.8

> In reply to jet @ 2014-10-21 10:03 from vaQ4 - click to readDownload clean master

• 2014-10-22 15:20
  • nC4t

ya sure man .it is very simple just follow this website if not yet rooted http://huawei-y300.tumblr.com/...end-y300-all and download fusion reborn x .. rom . i think this is best rom for y300. it is done by nova and it is very fast and gud .

• 2014-10-22 14:18
  • vG$k

I need a new sim catd having moved country. Can I take any at all? I was told at one shop that some phones are limited to certain providerx.

• 2014-10-21 14:18
  • phCS

how tp root on this phone?because my huawei y300 get slower and slower..can u please give me info? thank you

• 2014-10-21 10:03
  • vaQ4

m9 iZ gOinG aWsUm.......

• 2014-10-20 11:44
  • uZaU

> In reply to ELORMMM @ 2014-10-10 11:37 from fmgD - click to readTake out the battery wait five sec put it back in and when u switch the phone on, hold the power button and volume up at the same time for 20 sec. then the andriod recovery ROM should open scroll down and select wipe data/factory reset confirm yes then after when it says reset complete select reboot now and then your good to go. But you will loose everything exept thing that is saved on your sd card (u have to use the volume button to scroll up or down and the power button to select)

• 2014-10-12 22:12
  • 3x30

> In reply to FRANCIS @ 2014-10-07 23:21 from NXRH - click to readI have the same problem. Two workarounds:
1) just reset the phone, It's quick on restaring. Though the problem may raise again soon.
2) just go on the "setting" app and select "mobile networks", there select using only 2G networks (GSM) it likely works stable forever. The only annoying thing is when you need high troughput data you need to revert to UMTS network allowed. It's not a drama. I survive pretty well, myself.

• 2014-10-11 10:28
  • 3{Tu

Ive been using this phone for almost 1 year but i dont find any big issue as many people say. This phone is a very durable phone.Im a heavy user. Plus i got 2 years of warranty for this. so why worry?
It might some battery draining issues but overall its more than enough for the price. Pls dont expect high enf features on this phone. I would recommend anyone this phone.Go buy it:)

• 2014-10-10 19:34
  • terh

My camera both front and back.for the front camera it has disappeared and for the back camera it says camera error...please help because it has been more than a week now

• 2014-10-10 19:32
  • fsT5

pls how can i reset my new huawei ascend y300? am asking this because whenever i turned on the phone, "welcome" pops up and emergency calls only but my sim card is in the phone, i cant access my screen apps.

thank you.

• 2014-10-10 11:37
  • fmgD

> In reply to Lac @ 2014-10-04 23:50 from 3q5s - click to readhw can we root a custom rom

• 2014-10-09 23:00
  • 6P}X

My phone wont turn on or charge. I need help. Plz.

• 2014-10-09 01:41
  • jxXT

My phone wont turn on or charge. I need help. Plz.

• 2014-10-09 01:40
  • jxXT

> In reply to mushasha @ 2014-10-08 13:30 from f0ed - click to readYou have to type in your google account name & password,that's the mail you need for google play to get apps and sync

• 2014-10-08 20:08
  • 3qx2

> In reply to skhokho @ 2014-06-10 18:42 from NaF0 - click to readi also have the same problem how do we open it when it demand username and password

• 2014-10-08 13:30
  • f0ed

Hello my phone doesn't end calls ,if you call someone you can not hangup .whats the problem ?contact me on francismatovu1@gmail.com

• 2014-10-07 23:21
  • NXRH

My Front camera is not working too, and there's no options to get it back!! This phone makes me disappointed! Does anyone here knows how to get it back please,i want it back! I bought this phone just because it has front camera, n now it won't work! Ugh 😡! Help please!!

• 2014-10-07 22:09
  • 3LE5

My front camera has disappeared!! it has been gone for quite a while now, I have tried everything from rebooting to restarting to even installing an antivirus!!! please dont let me get started with all the other problems i am having with this phone (Huawei Ascend Y300)...nevertheless i really like this phone. ALL I NEED (WANT) IS MY FRONT CAMERA BACK PLEASE.... then i will sit with the other problems must be because i am used to it already! (PLEASE JUST TELL ME HOW TO GET MY FRONT CAMERA BACK)

• 2014-10-07 11:17
  • NXKU

> In reply to Milkseed @ 2014-10-05 10:21 from fmg9 - click to readCheck your settings,is the hidden box ticked.Untick it,Simple.

• 2014-10-05 14:16
  • X{TL

Pls my bloothoot ain't working any longer, pls help me fix this problem

• 2014-10-05 10:21
  • fmg9
Total of 2408 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y300.