Huawei Ascend Y300 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.8
7.9
7.7

the worst experience i had purchasing this phone .as mentioned above voice audible problem differs in my phone..and every time it hangs up.. earphone plug in problem after purchasing it .. i had to face many problems.. so please dont spend your amount.. oas this of low budget and specifications are good .. please b careful..

• 2014-08-23 20:54
  • uvyp

> In reply to florah @ 2014-06-02 18:30 from 9JyY - click to readIhave Y300 phone new but works fine.Also in olievenhoutbosch,make an offer.

• 2014-08-23 13:50
  • fXvV

I'm using huawei ascend y300 from 5 months..so I had issue from 4 month r so..my voice call is audible till 1-2minits and after wards they r unable to hear my voice..can u plz help me out how is cleared the problem

• 2014-08-23 12:16
  • bER0

Hello, My phone hang up on logo when switch on. I guess its a bootloop problem. Can somebody help me how to fix it? pls help!

• 2014-08-22 13:38
  • 7X2T

> In reply to Lucky @ 2014-08-20 14:56 from 3sEj - click to readTry to recover your google account through the web interface, using your regular computer.
Good luck

• 2014-08-21 12:18
  • AwSK

This phone is OK... apps close on they're own, the keyboard closes more and more the longer I have it...and when using internet it'll just close on its own. I'm SO close to just throwinging it away!!

• 2014-08-21 11:01
  • mGBY

How can I root this phone cuz I watched some vids on YouTuben they are all in Spanish n I can't understand Spanish so can someone help

• 2014-08-20 19:57
  • Re2Z

I did put a pattern on my Huawei Ascend Y 300 phone so I did missed that pattten more than 10 times so now it wants me to unlock it by signing in with my google account and I've lost my e mail and pass word so how can I open it againe couse now I can call ongly emergency ongly? Please help me

• 2014-08-20 14:56
  • 3sEj

> In reply to Gigi @ 2014-08-15 09:11 from A8rH - click to readYour ram is finished I got that problem too u just need to restart it that will stop all the running apps. If u want more go to setting >manage apps swipe twice on the right and try disabling in some app or stop them (I recommend stopping them) also download clean master app it help me a lot what that does is it cleans all the junk that's on your phone and boost the CPU try it.

• 2014-08-20 00:31
  • pKW3

> In reply to chandu7 @ 2014-08-19 14:10 from vTQg - click to readGo into Settings, then select Factory Data Reset (should be in Backup & reset sub-heading).

Note that by doing this, you'll lose data/apps currently on your phone, so will need to re-load your Google account / GMail etc., apps.

If you want to reset the phone simply because it's running slowly, rather download apps like "OneKey Boost" and "Cleaner eXtreme" to reclaim used up RAM evey now and then.

• 2014-08-19 20:50
  • Nwna

how can i reset Huawei Ascend Y300 mobile to its default settings

• 2014-08-19 14:10
  • vTQg

good phone eveeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 2014-08-19 10:37
  • NHH6

I have it but after sometime it's android keyboard just stopped.

• 2014-08-19 09:55
  • N7Ir

I'm using huawei ascend y300 from 4months..so I had issue from d second month r so..my voice call is audible till 25-30sec and after wards they r unable to hear my voice..can u plz help me out

• 2014-08-19 02:44
  • 9xK5

Twelve months ago I bought 3 of these phones, 1 each for my teenage daughters and 1 for myself. Have had absolutely no problems at all with any of them. My daughters love them and they get a bit of a punishment from them, but they have survived. I'm that impressed I'm about to upgarde all three to the Y530. Highly, highly recommend this phone.

• 2014-08-18 16:14
  • H3}n

It's an amazing phone z camera is beautiful etc.
I don't know but I love this phone.

• 2014-08-18 03:18
  • NXNh

I have no complaints about this phone. I have been using it for the past 4 months. I am looking forward to buying the latest from Huawei just because I want a better camera and larger storage(both on the camera and SD). Big up for Huawei.

• 2014-08-17 22:03
  • NsLI

> In reply to Foysal @ 2014-08-16 17:43 from P%%v - click to readJust use third party software..like viber etc

• 2014-08-17 04:18
  • uC3g

I can't video call.
Have a video call this phone?
If yes then ho i will make video call?
Please give me a soluation.

• 2014-08-16 17:43
  • P%%v

> In reply to Morgeeenn @ 2014-08-14 11:11 from S3DK - click to readjust update the newly firmware, I have 3 friends with this phone and it's the most reliable chinese brand I've seen. better than samsung of my brother that wifi doesn't work and everyday it reboots alone. and yes I am the fourth people that have Y300 and it's updated to android 4.4.4 for months, it's stable. and there also 4.1.1 FusionX that is the most stable custom rom.

I repeat. Huawei Y300 is the better and cheaper phone here in country, here in portugal, this phone is like 50/60 euros as used like new. it's best buy.

• 2014-08-16 05:29
  • nwe5
Total of 2517 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y300.