Huawei Ascend Y300 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.8
8.0
7.8

> In reply to milk seed. @ 2014-05-28 15:19 from fmge - click to readplease help me. When I am with some one , call waiting ( another incoming call) tone is very poor. So I cannot watch/follow the another call.

• 2014-05-28 21:36
  • 9xHa

• 2014-05-28 21:33
  • 9xHa

> In reply to Kate @ 2014-05-28 10:59 from XrL} - click to readhow did the camera disappear...?!!! its there, on the front.... i think u wanted to say its not working

• 2014-05-28 17:55
  • fuZS

> In reply to mandloendlovu @ 2014-05-28 11:28 from fqpn - click to readhold the application for a while then u will see the something like backert appear on yuor screen
then scrow that application up to that backet which symbolize delate and that application will be delated

• 2014-05-28 16:24
  • fuZS

HUAWEI ASCEND is a very nice phone, but I hv a slight problem that I will be very glad if the operators can help me solve it, my problem is that if am talking with Smn, the person suddenly seizes to hear me unless I put it on loudspeaker before I hear him or her, this can happen several times in a minute... Its very disturbing so pls help me.

My second problem is that if I switch on my data, the phone get hot in no time pls what do I do to curb these problems... Am counting on ur usual assistance.

• 2014-05-28 15:19
  • fmge

Hi!My phone is stolen, can be found by IMEI?Please reply me.Thanks

• 2014-05-28 14:33
  • dMKB

Hi.My phone is stolen, can be found by IMEI???Please reply me.Thanks

• 2014-05-28 14:13
  • dMKB

> In reply to Kate @ 2014-05-28 10:59 from XrL} - click to readHave you tried rebooting the phone -
click on the Power button at the top of phone, keep it depressed until a menu appears which should include "Reboot". Touch that heading, and wait for process to complete.

Then check if front camera's working again.
Hope this works out!

• 2014-05-28 12:29
  • Nhtt

> In reply to mandloendlovu @ 2014-05-28 11:28 from fqpn - click to readClick on Settings - Apps. Under Downloaded, click on app name, then Uninstall & wait for process to finish.

If it's an app originally loaded onto the phone by Huawei (eg. Chrome), under heading "All" in Apps., you won't be able to delete it (Uninstall will be greyed-out).

To prevent having to see apps installed by Huawei, you'd need to go through the process of unlocking the bootloader, rooting the phone & installing a Custom ROM from Modaco website (CM10, CM11 etc.)

If you did that, you should do a full backup of the original (Stock) ROM loaded by Huawei so you can revert back to it if necessary.

• 2014-05-28 12:23
  • Nhtt

how do i delete some apps on my phone? e.g whatsapp and faceboook on screen

• 2014-05-28 11:28
  • fqpn

My front camera disappeared!!! how to I get it back???

• 2014-05-28 10:59
  • XrL}

> In reply to Tinny Val @ 2014-05-28 06:35 from HHHH - click to readHas ur front camera disappeared ???

• 2014-05-28 10:57
  • XrL}

The phone is quite cool actualy, I've used it for some time and it works just great. Thumbs up Huawei (y)

• 2014-05-28 06:35
  • HHHH

> In reply to Jay @ 2014-05-26 21:18 from A8rH - click to readI think this probably has to do with the phone's pathetic RAM (memory) ; not only yours, but everyone's.

I suggest you store your photos elsewhere as well - USB, or cloud storage. Example: if you have a Google account, setup Google+ , and freely store as many photos as you like to it, up to a certain resolution - not the original res., but more than acceptable.

That way, if your SD card or phone packs-up, you can still access your photos from another storage location.

Read more on G+ photos/videos here:

and this : Save photos & videos using Auto Backup

• 2014-05-27 17:57
  • Nwna

> In reply to db @ 2014-05-25 14:12 from Nm$R - click to readYou can read about all the CM versions on this page:

You need to root / unlock the bootloader on your Y300 in order to load CM10 (based on Jelly Bean) or 11 (based on KitKat), which are the latest.

• 2014-05-27 17:51
  • Nwna

Good day!I have a problem on my phone and I can't update all my applications. My youtube doesn't work. It always tell that my space of my phone is insufficient but it is not true. How can I solve it?

• 2014-05-27 14:29
  • 7XgW

I have been using this phone for about 3 months now and I must say it is a very good phone but isn't recommended for gaming. Simple games like Subway Surfers start to lag. It has a really nice, smooth and responsive screen. The screen and camera are excellent and is a recommended phone for official purposes. Gaming, ABSOLUTELY NOT!

• 2014-05-27 07:26
  • nC28

is this unit suports HD voice ??

• 2014-05-27 07:14
  • P@T}

Hi I have a problem with my phone. Sometimes when I go to gallery to view my photos and videos it says no videos or pictures,that my folder is empty. It does this to my music too.This takes a few seconds then they show back again. Please advice me on what seems to be the problem and how can I fix it because now I don`t fully trust my phone I feel like one day this will happen and all my stuff will be lost forever because they might not show back again.

• 2014-05-26 21:18
  • A8rH

YES ... Huawei Y300 have front cameras because I have taken pictures on it before !! After I had had my phone for about 2 mths the front camera button disappeared so I now can't flip my camera !!!
Plz give instructions if known:)

• 2014-05-26 13:11
  • XrFn
Total of 2314 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y300.