Huawei Ascend Y300 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.8
7.9
7.7

I`m using the Huawei Y300 and I don't understand why it becomes so slow especially when I am using networking sites such as whatsapp or facebook. Sometimes it just go blank for a few minutes or take longer than that. Please advice me on how to stop this or what seems to be the problem.

• 2014-08-15 09:11
  • A8rH

Upgrade Huawei ascend y300 to 4.4.2 Kit Kat

• 2014-08-14 22:28
  • Q$Nr

Genuinely the worst phone I've ever had. So unreliable, constantly crashing, extremely slow, internet never works, doesn't let me call people, texts hardly ever send first time

• 2014-08-14 11:11
  • S3DK

hi there
have you got an idea, is the ascend y300 working with the firefox os? the y300ii do, but i don't get the propper device spec, to see the diffrents of the two devices.
thanks

• 2014-08-13 14:18
  • ASxe

> In reply to unopinion @ 2014-08-12 20:11 from tV3e - click to readwhat about local update?is it best?

• 2014-08-13 05:04
  • ITpj

its just fine phone..already used for 1year still working 100%

• 2014-08-12 20:11
  • tV3e

as i am working for a network company i deal with differnt makes and models everyday. i got my hawei ascend y 300 in feb 2014 as well did my fiance, for the 1st time in my life im so impressed with the phone that i actually recommend it to any1. the battery life is not very strong(i do play a lot of movies and games which is my own fault.)but otherwise its an amazing phone.

• 2014-08-11 14:32
  • ftb}

> In reply to Tuls @ 2014-08-05 10:11 from Np}w - click to readLooks like you have a baseband problem. Search "baseband fix huawei y300" for more info.

• 2014-08-08 04:55
  • vV5G

> In reply to ToddDaly @ 2014-08-05 20:40 from DVs4 - click to readIf your phone's virtually unusable, you've got nothing to lose trying to root it & put on a different (Custom) ROM.

Here's the link to get started: http://www.modaco.com/topic/36...th-tutorial/

This includes a 1/2 hour You Tube clip you should follow while carrying out the rooting process. Most of it should be fine (I've done it myself), and the biggest issue might be getting the correct Huawei-compatible driver/s onto your Windows PC/laptop, to get the bootloader code ; after that, should be "plain-sailing".

Should you respond to this after doing the root, I can help you out with a compatible Custom ROM & loading GAPPS (Google Apps).

• 2014-08-06 15:18
  • rvMA

My hu a wei y300 is so irritating cant even go onto the internet and cant even chat on networks sometimes my network disapears totally dont know why think they should have put a bigger graphics card into the phone.

• 2014-08-06 09:56
  • NHUD

This phone is excellent i used this mob since 2 year but i have no problem with this phone

• 2014-08-05 21:09
  • sUvW

Worse phone in the world, DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE, All apps force close and home screen keeps crashing also the keypad keeps disappearing while writing msgs, It turns off during calls or just restarts. If I was to rate this phone I'd rate it -100. I will never buy another Huawei product again ever.

• 2014-08-05 20:40
  • DVs4

My touch screen is not working

• 2014-08-05 14:19
  • w4cI

> In reply to Nathan Gordon @ 2014-07-31 10:31 from vx8$ - click to readHi I had the same problem it wasn't the phone it was the sim card that was a problem, take it back to the shop you bought it from they will replace the sim and reset the phone mine works perfectly fine, I love this phone

• 2014-08-05 14:12
  • FX11

> In reply to Tshego @ 2014-07-25 15:56 from 9K2$ - click to readGreat phone for the price. Few niggles but nothing hectic. Get It.

• 2014-08-05 13:24
  • Nrxa

> In reply to mary @ 2014-08-04 14:57 from fu%U - click to readtry to hard reset the phone

• 2014-08-05 10:48
  • fqLt

Hi guys,have anyone got the problem of being unable to make a call,most of the time when I trying to make a call it just says "CALL ENDED" and I have to reboot it to make a call,it is irritating when I'm in a hurry.

• 2014-08-05 10:11
  • Np}w

> In reply to nizam uddin @ 2014-08-02 21:48 from 6knM - click to readhi,my phone was being used by my brother and he locked itit instead.i tried to do what it is telling me,i cant unlock.the gmail account i have used it nothing is happening.please how can be helped

• 2014-08-04 14:57
  • fu%U

My phone is so slow...i have give phone reset..bt it is not working...plzzz help me..............

• 2014-08-04 07:48
  • uNVD

hi to all.... my phone Huawei y300. back cam and
back light not working
how to make i don't know plz half me.....

• 2014-08-02 21:48
  • 6knM
Total of 2496 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y300.