Ppl flipkart is ofering dis in white with a black panel in d box..
I want a ful black piece..
Nw d thng i want 2 knw is dt dos d back panel only covers d back or olso d side rims, (smthng lyk lumia 520)?!
[deleted post]Yes , but i solve problem with matt screen protector. Now is ok. Not perfect but is usable.
Huawei made a Huawei Desire X with front camera & Half price Haha good work..........
oh, 17 Apr 2013Htc desire x or y 300?Confirm go for Y300 with price and specs Y300 would be better......
dee, 16 Apr 2013great phone working very well all fast, stable, smooth one word for that money is great ... moremy viber is not working only message can send but call can't working..receiver can't hear my voice on viber. my viber version is 2.3.6
tour, 16 Apr 2013please tell that which color is better looking ? Black or White ?white
Anonymous, 17 Apr 2013Try Viber version 3.2.1 it worksHow can i install this version?? coz on app store only one version is available
oh, 17 Apr 2013Htc desire x or y 300?I think you should go for Ascend Y300 as it gives you much better value for money. I'm currently using Desire S and considering to switch to Y300 as it's dual core. After reading user reviews I'm convinced to give it a try.
MMI, 02 Apr 2013how much is internal user available memory 4gb internal memory
FAF, 10 Apr 2013I don't know where they got that from.But I'm sure its single sim.yes it is single sim
tour, 16 Apr 2013please tell that which color is better looking ? Black or White ?only they launched black color in market we have been waiting for white color because white looks aggressive than black color
- Great battery life which lasts for 4 days and still 52 % remaining on normal usage. Battery is the biggest advantage of this mobile. If you play games and use Internet constantly, battery will give 1 to 2 days.
- Awesome and sharp 4 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with IPS display (178 degree viewing angle). Itís a scratch resistant glass and multitouch is upto 5 fingers thatís even better than Sony Xperia E or Tipo and Samsung Galaxy mobiles under Rs. 10,000.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 is really so smooth and fast with 1 Ghz Dual Core Processor and 512 MB RAM. I havenít faced any lag since I got Huawei Ascend Y300 (10 days as of today). Huaweiís Emotion UI is well designed and so easy to use. You can have upto 9 home screens and create folders to organize your apps as you wish. You can unlock this mobile with face recognition through the front camera.
- Google Play, YouTube, Google Search with voice, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Now, GTalk, Maps, Navigation and etc., are pre-installed. So you donít need to download it. It has a torchlight app too.
- Wifi and internet is really fast and fuild. But you should have to stay within 10 metres to get connected with you Wifi.
- 4 GB internal storage. 2.16 GB user available. 1 GB reserved for installing downloaded apps. Expandable storage capacity of 32 GB.
- Video playing is excellent. It can play 720P videos through MX Player, VLC, Mobo Player.
- Contains Proximity Sensor, G-Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, DLNA.
- Slim and good design. Perfectly fits in hand. Feels lightweight.
- Front Camera (0.3 MP) is only for video chats via Skype, Viber and other video chatting softwares. It doesnít allow video calling through Operator/Carrier.
- Would be great if it has a little bit of more sound.
Conclusion: Highly recommended budget level smartphone which can be easily compared to Sony Xperia J ( 99 % same hardware) which costs Rs. 14, 500. Go for Huawei Ascend Y300 with out any second thought if your budget is below Rs. 10,000. Donít forget that Huawei is the No. 1 telecommunication company in the world.
working very well all
fast, stable, smooth one word for that money is great
VIBER is working fine with old version 2.2.2