Huawei Ascend Y320 - user opinions and reviews

8.2
8.1
8.1

hai
pls tell me about the internal memory and ram

• 2014-06-29 08:18
  • 6vtD

I just bought the phone, and as much as it is supposed to have 4GB internal memory, I only have 1.4GB. My retailer says that all the rest went to the OS and Apps it comes with. But the only app added on the downloads settings is Google products (Play, gmail, etc). Can someone explain how the rest of the 2.6GB is used?

• 2014-06-29 08:07
  • fujB

nice cell....

• 2014-06-26 06:23
  • puhS

Unfortunately my phone Wi-fi modem Huawei model is not compatible.
I was connected with other system handset Czech.
My modem connection to be made ​​with other phones.
But no matter what I try, the two are not compatible.
I used several software but it still does not work.
Given that both the modem and the phone are safe
And elsewhere were tested both separately and properly acted to please me

• 2014-06-18 19:19
  • 6qD8

> In reply to ivan @ 2014-06-12 06:02 from v0qT - click to readDear ivan its battery lasts 7 to 8 hours with heavy usage when sum settings r done like unecesary vibrate off, wi fi on when needed otherwise off,gps off on it when needed, screen sleep on to minimum like mine it remains to2 minutes,the phone charge time is brilliant in 1.5 hr full charge from dead,from100 percent it drop -20 in 15 mnts but80 to downwards in 6 to7 hr!

• 2014-06-13 03:53
  • fBhp

• 2014-06-13 03:46
  • fBhp

awesome phone....battery last longer and speed is superb but it lack flash light.

• 2014-06-12 16:27
  • Nw6G

how long is its battery life?

• 2014-06-12 06:02
  • v0qT

Hey apl. It is available in the Philippines. It costs 3990 Pesos.

• 2014-06-10 15:08
  • v0qJ

Is it possible to have this kinda unit that has only a single sim .?

• 2014-06-09 11:22
  • t7Mp

> In reply to Imran314 @ 2014-05-24 06:30 from 6Q35 - click to read@Imran314....You make me laugh my frnd. In fact this is an option, and it is very useful, you get a signal when the person u r calling answers. However if u wish to disable it u can go to the settings...sound...

• 2014-06-09 09:25
  • Nvf8

> In reply to rocky @ 2014-05-22 20:06 from KIRE - click to readBEST PHONE I HAVE EVER OWNED.I bought this phone in Australia for $134 yes cheap but dont let the price fool you it is an awesome phone and i recomend it

• 2014-06-08 16:04
  • 2xrh

how much does this phone cost in the Philippines? or is it even available in the Phils? haha

• 2014-06-08 04:40
  • 7X1r

Guys trust this phone worth it by its price and between its rivals so dont get distracted by some unusual commets like above!

• 2014-06-08 03:57
  • fBhn

Hey! mr melon from banglades dont understand how cum a person mess up with a brand new set ! If theres any problem go to mobile shop or claim warranty instead of doing ur self like an expert!

• 2014-06-08 03:53
  • fBhn

Dear haxma your phone getting switch off after 2 or3 hrs i think theres a function schedule power on in settings after date and time setting and off that mite b on check it and post ur reply if u get the fault...

• 2014-06-08 03:46
  • fBhn

my cell phone automatically turn off after 2 or 4hours .... what should i do to fix this problem????

• 2014-06-06 06:32
  • 6QuA
  • MELON FROM BANGLADES
  • Rating0

Some Dayes ago My brother was Gift me Huawei y320-u30 When i got it I can Use it 10min Then I chang wallpaper Select a Live wallpaper Then It Hang and auto restart I not Go Menu or any program It was Really bad then i Flash and Updat it on computer But It not goes this Hang and auto Restart problem I Send my brother this phon and I sell Symphony Xplorar W68 I Teel It Huawei Y320-u30 It not good The battery is Very poor I not Likes This phon

• 2014-06-02 06:39
  • X}em

You can use 3G on the first sim but on the other sim,, its only 2G.

• 2014-05-30 11:58
  • v0qJ

hey imran bro, its not an issue .usually many android do vibrate when u pick up the call becuase because the phone wants to tell you that another person picked up the call.

• 2014-05-24 22:25
  • 6Q9G
Total of 156 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y320.