Huawei Ascend Y511 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.8
7.5
7.5

except camera quality this phone is simply awesome. If your budget is very low then you can go through with this phone.

• 2015-03-16 21:44
  • PxkK

> In reply to Dash896 @ 2015-02-15 17:37 from 0B26 - click to readMy huaweiY511 is also i am opening apps the apps is not opened why

• 2015-03-16 20:43
  • PAmi

i have it and its very good i have just problem with this camera but about alication and game and speed its so good and i suggest it to my friend:)

• 2015-03-16 19:28
  • 0ywM

I have no problems with this phone I bought it in RSA. the only problem is picture quality is poor.

• 2015-03-14 15:35
  • ftTk

> In reply to wasiqi @ 2015-02-12 15:41 from ITED - click to readMy huawie ascend y 511 is not work 3G network perfectly because my phone uses TD SCDMA SO what should I do?

• 2015-03-14 07:27
  • NXNw

Very bad mobile plzzzzzz don't buy it in start it was good but after 9 months its battery time goes short,i have reset it 2 times but no goid results...after this its buttons get pressed automatticaly.... :( after this its processor goes dead and now i have to pay 4000 rs for new processor :'(

• 2015-03-14 07:05
  • u1vg

Used this phone for 6 months now. Good battery, poor camera. Applications started hanging after 2 weeks of purchase and has carried on the trend till now. Its text message cannot differentiate between a message from Tracy and Stacy. It classifies them as one. A huge disappointment.

• 2015-03-14 05:42
  • Nsd6

I have the Huawei Y511 i creat a PIN number by mistake i forgot i cant excess the pin i forgot so please help how i open it please sir help me.

• 2015-03-13 17:39
  • t}Xj

How can I use video call??

• 2015-03-11 14:50
  • XuZG

> In reply to saev @ 2015-03-09 05:43 from PUMW - click to readSetting-> more -> mobile network -> network mode ->click on the network -> wcdma

• 2015-03-11 14:48
  • XuZG

How to enable 3g on huawei y511???
PLease let me know

• 2015-03-09 05:43
  • PUMW

It is getting off during of call and itself meny time a day.

• 2015-03-08 10:11
  • n}vy

It often disagree to accept the memory card and I need to format it every time

• 2015-03-07 13:14
  • uvs{

When I take pictures on my phone, the quality is very poor, and are not clear at all. However, when I download from e.g. Bluetooth, they appear to be clear. My question is, how do I set up my phone to take clearer pictures? Tshepo aka Brix Mams!!

• 2015-03-07 11:22
  • NH{t

Sim 1 loses network while traveling at 80km/h or faster to upcountry destinations

• 2015-03-05 08:32
  • Nv$a

I acquired this kind of phone on 24 december in south africa having payed 1500 southafrican rands. yet in january, 2 weeks ago, the phone started hanging on and keeping yhe logo for some ten minutes before getting on. now it is completely impossible to put it on. is there any solution? IfI was still in RSA I would have gone back to the seller, but unfortunatelly I was and iam still here.. i can't go to RSAjust because of only this issue.

• 2015-03-05 01:30
  • NuFa

> In reply to tshepo wa granny @ 2014-08-05 23:17 from CAmx - click to readDownload poweramp music player and increase the firs bar called preamp in equalizer settings

• 2015-02-28 17:58
  • B0@6

we should now accept how bogus this phone is with the apps stopping, hanging on boott logo, now phone going off by its own.....it gets better for a short while when you do a firmware upgrade....but is there anyone who knows how to update this phone's firmware? I am tired of constantly having to take itto the dealers...i wish i could know what they do so that i do it myself

• 2015-02-20 12:10
  • i55J

its been a year and 1 month now and y511-u30 is doing fairly good of all what I would like to since this is a low end phones there are some negativity on some areas like the camera in particular front and rear now if you have a very good internet you phone response very well and the video its fantastic overall this is a low end phone but it has some punch

• 2015-02-17 17:54
  • JFye
Total of 710 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y511.