Huawei Ascend Y530 - user opinions and reviews

1119670

7.7
7.4
7.4

Iv'e had this phone for nearly 2 years now, and for the first couple of months it was great then it just started turning itself off, if I was on facebook or anything it would shut it down and I would end up on settings.. If I try to type it takes about 10 minutes just for the keyboard to load. In my opinion I don't recommended any phone that is an Huawei, my brother had a down grade of my phone and he didn't have the phone for a year and it was doing what my phone is doing. Now he has an Samsung galaxy s2. I'm getting an IPhone because at least I know it won't crash or anything. But I don't recommended and phone that is an Huawei, people might/will have other thoughts on the phone, but I'm just saying what mine and my brothers phone's have done.

• 2015-03-27 18:59
  • nx$n

How to install facebook in this device Huawei y530... I can not install facebook in this device,..
How?

• 2015-03-25 21:50
  • H8w{

A good phone in its price range for the budget oriented. I would not recommend it as there are better phones available in this range. Got it a few months ago, faced no problems except the lack of live wallpaper support (apps like facebook, asphalt 8, etc. need it) and less than 0.92 GB of available memory for apps.

• 2015-03-20 19:36
  • wdK8

> In reply to Hassanally @ 2015-02-22 19:34 from NwIH - click to readTry to check the size of ur phone's memory especially the ram. Maybe, u don't hav enough space anymore that's why it can't b installed. Or, try to uninstall unused apps so that u can hav more space then replace it with other apps that u want to install. Hope, my comments can help..

• 2015-03-18 16:18
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-25 01:03 from 3J12 - click to readThat's normal, my friend. It has 512 mb of ram only. All smartphones that has 512 mb of ram has d same problem as yours. Even my sony miro xperience that way. Better buy phones with large amount of memory so that u can install many apps..

• 2015-03-18 16:06
  • v0qT

How to update my ui system?

• 2015-03-10 07:55
  • 7XYM

i like this phone when using since before i use Techno it is better

• 2015-03-08 13:10
  • S0u0

Trying to update face book but it says says application not featured on pH

• 2015-03-07 11:15
  • Xrh2

How can install facebook , playstore cannot make that

• 2015-03-06 20:22
  • m@Bq

excellent phone, more clear than any of the Blackberries or Samsung Galaxy I use at work

• 2015-03-06 20:10
  • jxKH

where is 3g setting in huawei ascend y530?i am unable to find it. can anybody help me. plz do comment about 3g setting and how to activate 3g network???

• 2015-03-05 12:10
  • ITWp

Can't activate my notification panel, battery runs out very fast when i am using the Internet, apps close themselves, too slow, memory isn't enough it is really a bad phone

• 2015-03-04 13:37
  • fuZS

> In reply to Lee @ 2015-02-27 18:47 from DVs4 - click to readyou can make screen shoot you prees and hold voliumbutten and volium button

• 2015-03-01 16:49
  • 8ke4

it..is very slow i hate dat

• 2015-03-01 09:50
  • NwIH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-01 20:44 from 7ttu - click to readThanks so much for that - I didn't think it could take screenshots.

• 2015-02-27 18:47
  • DVs4

I'm the user of zis phone since the begining of 2015. But after a month now the phone has stop working i dont know the reason why.

• 2015-02-26 04:21
  • S0u6

Had this for under a year and downloaded literally 6 apps and has come up with 'storage space running out'. I could and should have got a better phone for it's money or spent a little more so I could get a phone with good memory. It stopped working well after a couple of weeks and now I'm saving up to just get an ipod touch and uninstall all of the apps on here. Would not recommend. Not worth the £55 I paid for it. Apps randomly stop working after a few minutes at best of being on there, how am I supposed to use the apps I've installed?

• 2015-02-25 01:03
  • 3J12

> In reply to kaylee @ 2015-01-02 23:35 from Y1qI - click to readI have 526 but it looks the same w/same specs; long press right button and swipe off each apply individually or press the little broom @ bottom to close all. Also,you can go to settings, manage apps and swipe over to running appear and close them that way. Hope it helps, Peace, Shepp.

• 2015-02-24 04:04
  • Kh5d

The fon is not good... as some app won't be Installed' such as pic arts, apus launcher e.t.c' I hate it.."

• 2015-02-22 19:34
  • NwIH
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-27 07:00 from IWUi - click to readyou can shoot by using power off button & sound down button

• 2015-02-21 18:34
  • S0u6
Total of 219 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y530.