Huawei Ascend Y530 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

8.2
7.9
7.9

> In reply to 5 month owner @ 2015-01-26 13:40 from mwh7 - click to readIf you have a problem with the browser. You can download another mobile android browser such as ucbrowser mini from the internet,go to their website www.ucbrowser.com. or download this browser or any similar mobile browser from google play, on google website.

• 2015-01-31 14:14
  • 37qW

HUAWEI ASCEND Y530 not send message&haven't message center box to fullfill the number so what can i do?pls tell us as soon as possible

• 2015-01-30 14:00
  • S0um

huawei ascend y530 not send message&have not message center box to fullfill the number so what can i do?

• 2015-01-30 13:55
  • S0um

Ram is not enough.internal storage is low

• 2015-01-28 09:55
  • bEJI

The Huawei Y530 smartphone is a very good phone to star with. It can compete with samsung S4 &S5.All its features works well.camera, internet browsing, photos quality etc. You can add an SD card up to 32gb.The downside are its only 512 gb ram internal storage.You can't store too many apps here.you have to move them to the sd card.Battery life is not bad 2 to 3 days, include internet browsing and phone calls. If there is a successor phone or an Upgrade model of this huawei y530.Perhaps with 1gb or2gb internal storage, and may be a battery with 3,000 mpl and two sim slots(dual sim). It will sell better and may be one most wished phone of 2015 !!!!!'
Have a great time .
C

• 2015-01-27 23:16
  • 37qW

how to take screen shot

• 2015-01-27 07:00
  • IWUi

This has to be the worst phone I ever owned. The internet browser has a mind of its own. It shuts down at random moments. it also has a poor 3G reception. I bought this phone because I needed a low buget replacement for my old phone, but I didn't expect that it wouldnt function proparly.

• 2015-01-26 13:40
  • mwh7

Watsap does not function well in this phone..why

• 2015-01-25 06:11
  • I91e

nice phone....bt y cheat about internal storage.. its about 2gb bt u indicate on phone specification tht its 4gb.....look on that.

• 2015-01-24 12:56
  • fnDD

• 2015-01-24 12:49
  • fnDD

> In reply to Fame user @ 2015-01-03 18:42 from NqtG - click to readI have a y530and its not the home botton you hold down to swip the open apps closed its the botton to the right of the home but most apps have automatic start up so force stopping is really pointless i found unlocking the developer options on the phone helps a bit there is an option that limits what's running in the background every phone has issues if your not using it within its requirements I put in a 32G SD card to save all my apps on and disable the the apps that can't be uninstalled there are apps for everything these days that helps your and they are free I have to find away to root this phone so I can get rid of the preinstalled apps its all about internal space when I can my phone and SD card it says 168 apps so and I only downloaded 26 and that's on my SD card 3G out of my 32G's but there is some apps I can't move to my SD card so I leave them an just download them off of play store when I need them I'm running 5 games on mine as big as 2G and 4 social media apps I have a police fire and ambulance scanner motion detector camera and another camera that's way better then the application installed so again this phone can do just about anything the $600 phones can and and this was 5x less costly and if it breaks I'll get another I dropped my last one y051 smaller screen and has live wallpaper capability this new model doest hope that helps a bit and for the battery um battery doctor does help a bit and get CM cleaner for the built up junk your not seing its slowing your phone down later

• 2015-01-22 19:26
  • TbEw

RAM capacity is very low so ones you have many apps phone is running very slow even after stop other apps

• 2015-01-20 18:04
  • NwFH

> In reply to God-girl @ 2015-01-06 15:19 from It7@ - click to readPlease what is the solution for the battery problem?

• 2015-01-20 08:04
  • S0uM

> In reply to kaylee @ 2015-01-02 23:35 from Y1qI - click to readSetting--> manage app then select the app to stop

• 2015-01-15 08:04
  • kiPe

this phone is terrible i advise anyone who is thinking of getting this phone not to you can barely hold 1 game Facebook and all other social media sites apps stop responding every 5 minutes DO NOT BUY THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A PHONE

• 2015-01-08 12:50
  • B{mM
  • F

Nice phone,but the battery is not very good,in 2hours it can drop to 64% without even watching a video on youtube.Battery issues but overall good phone.

• 2015-01-06 15:19
  • It7@

Long press the home buttun and you will find a list of all your open apps..swipe left or right to close

• 2015-01-03 18:42
  • NqtG

How do I end my running appd on this phone does anyone know I have been googling and you tubing but haven't been able to find anything helpful

• 2015-01-02 23:35
  • Y1qI

excellent smart phone

• 2015-01-01 12:06
  • TgAD

any one knows about Huawei Ascend Y520? I want advice.

• 2015-01-01 09:01
  • UiwN
Total of 195 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y530.