Huawei Ascend Y530 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
7.7
7.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-01 20:44 from 7ttu - click to readThanks so much for that - I didn't think it could take screenshots.

• 2015-02-27 18:47
  • DVs4

I'm the user of zis phone since the begining of 2015. But after a month now the phone has stop working i dont know the reason why.

• 2015-02-26 04:21
  • S0u6

Had this for under a year and downloaded literally 6 apps and has come up with 'storage space running out'. I could and should have got a better phone for it's money or spent a little more so I could get a phone with good memory. It stopped working well after a couple of weeks and now I'm saving up to just get an ipod touch and uninstall all of the apps on here. Would not recommend. Not worth the £55 I paid for it. Apps randomly stop working after a few minutes at best of being on there, how am I supposed to use the apps I've installed?

• 2015-02-25 01:03
  • 3J12

> In reply to kaylee @ 2015-01-02 23:35 from Y1qI - click to readI have 526 but it looks the same w/same specs; long press right button and swipe off each apply individually or press the little broom @ bottom to close all. Also,you can go to settings, manage apps and swipe over to running appear and close them that way. Hope it helps, Peace, Shepp.

• 2015-02-24 04:04
  • Kh5d

The fon is not good... as some app won't be Installed' such as pic arts, apus launcher e.t.c' I hate it.."

• 2015-02-22 19:34
  • NwIH
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-27 07:00 from IWUi - click to readyou can shoot by using power off button & sound down button

• 2015-02-21 18:34
  • S0u6

> In reply to Colombian @ 2015-02-08 23:04 from L5Si - click to readHey, can you tell me how did you root your Huawei Ascend y530 and added virtual RAM?

• 2015-02-09 22:08
  • pXfv

Appswont respond and it opens random shit when you click on apps dont buy this phone there are better values for money

• 2015-02-09 02:56
  • AehG

It has everyhting a beginner with no money needs; it has been my three-wheel smartphone, since I come from an old Symbian Nokia from 2009. On account of small RAM I had to learn how to root it, and I swapped it, adding 300 Mb virtual RAM; I also erased all bloatware. I partitioned my SD card, added gravitybox and exposed framework to further customize it, and after all this I turned out with a half-decent smartphone. Its a pretty good phone for its price, but I can't wait to update to a Nexus 5, or maybe the 1GB RAM Huawei if I can't afford LG's beauty. I like my Y530.

• 2015-02-08 23:04
  • L5Si

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-27 07:00 from IWUi - click to readHold down the volume down button and the screen lock button until it makes the camera noise.

• 2015-02-01 20:44
  • 7ttu

> In reply to 5 month owner @ 2015-01-26 13:40 from mwh7 - click to readIf you have a problem with the browser. You can download another mobile android browser such as ucbrowser mini from the internet,go to their website www.ucbrowser.com. or download this browser or any similar mobile browser from google play, on google website.

• 2015-01-31 14:14
  • 37qW

HUAWEI ASCEND Y530 not send message&haven't message center box to fullfill the number so what can i do?pls tell us as soon as possible

• 2015-01-30 14:00
  • S0um

huawei ascend y530 not send message&have not message center box to fullfill the number so what can i do?

• 2015-01-30 13:55
  • S0um

Ram is not enough.internal storage is low

• 2015-01-28 09:55
  • bEJI

The Huawei Y530 smartphone is a very good phone to star with. It can compete with samsung S4 &S5.All its features works well.camera, internet browsing, photos quality etc. You can add an SD card up to 32gb.The downside are its only 512 gb ram internal storage.You can't store too many apps here.you have to move them to the sd card.Battery life is not bad 2 to 3 days, include internet browsing and phone calls. If there is a successor phone or an Upgrade model of this huawei y530.Perhaps with 1gb or2gb internal storage, and may be a battery with 3,000 mpl and two sim slots(dual sim). It will sell better and may be one most wished phone of 2015 !!!!!'
Have a great time .
C

• 2015-01-27 23:16
  • 37qW

how to take screen shot

• 2015-01-27 07:00
  • IWUi

This has to be the worst phone I ever owned. The internet browser has a mind of its own. It shuts down at random moments. it also has a poor 3G reception. I bought this phone because I needed a low buget replacement for my old phone, but I didn't expect that it wouldnt function proparly.

• 2015-01-26 13:40
  • mwh7

Watsap does not function well in this phone..why

• 2015-01-25 06:11
  • I91e

nice phone....bt y cheat about internal storage.. its about 2gb bt u indicate on phone specification tht its 4gb.....look on that.

• 2015-01-24 12:56
  • fnDD

• 2015-01-24 12:49
  • fnDD
Total of 205 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y530.