Huawei Ascend Y530 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
7.9
7.8

Very good value of money. I rooted this device and its performance has boosted.It rarely hangs. i use it all the time its battery lasts up to 10 hours even if u r using the 3G.Overall i am very satisfied. It doesnt heat up. I would recommend it to a friend.

• 2014-09-28 20:06
  • Nq0i

its restarting automaticaly. but although the phone is good according to price. secondary camera is vga it should be 2mp . rest of phone is perfect

• 2014-09-25 19:24
  • y@Vi

this is very complicated they have been produce phone which is not work properly it have the tendency of switch on or off itself this is the major weakness of this phone too much problem on this issue

• 2014-09-24 21:15
  • NsK%
  • F

I look at this phone,I maybe gonna to buy it i thinks it good for his price :D

• 2014-09-23 12:59
  • 0V%L

Amy set fm is not working.help

• 2014-09-18 20:31
  • 6QfG

This fone is very good... dont dout... go for it... u wont regret... i am using it

• 2014-09-17 23:56
  • fuvF

My screen has suddenly gone blank though the icons are along the top. It won't open anything. Why?

• 2014-09-17 09:29
  • nNH$

> In reply to miss g @ 2014-09-04 22:36 from nFTU - click to readMaybe this can help, as I face the same problem :
1- Press File Manager
2- Press contextual menu (below right)
3- Press Storage
4- Choose Default storage location
Note : I still don't know if that will effect future apps or just data storage.

• 2014-09-08 20:13
  • sbKd

1- Press File Manager
2- Press contextual menu (below right)
3- Press Storage
4- Choose Default storage location
Note : I still don't know if that will effect future apps or just data storage.

• 2014-09-08 19:17
  • sbKd

> In reply to miss g @ 2014-09-04 22:36 from nFTU - click to readGo to settings, from there go to manage apps. In there press the app you want to move from phone memory to SD card, then app info will pop-up regarding the app you selected. In there, there is an option to move the app to SD card.

• 2014-09-07 20:44
  • 6u9x

My phone condensed a lot of humidity from air in everyday conditions and mainboard was corroded. Only when Huawei manager called official service, they have cleaned mainboard, LCD still has water in it. I assume it's because of battery, I had to replace it in order to get it in function (I bought 3rd party one). Anyway, it will be hard to convince me to buy Huawei product again besides of great hardware for low value.

• 2014-09-07 12:27
  • JFpk

some times it is slowly to open some apps like whats app, please tell me why...

• 2014-09-06 12:22
  • nCMj

Had phone one week.great phone.no problem.superior than Nokia crap...Jon..Birmingham.uk

• 2014-09-06 10:15
  • 9GaL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-02 12:18 from fmNX - click to readgo to your playstore and from the options change the storage settings onto SD from internal memory

• 2014-09-04 23:08
  • 6PAa

I dont no how to move my apps onto my sd card so i can have more memory on my huawei ascend Y530

• 2014-09-04 22:36
  • nFTU

> In reply to tedmeister @ 2014-08-26 03:22 from Qcip - click to readi am facing the same problem my dear,some one to help us on setting please

• 2014-09-02 12:18
  • fmNX

Hi,dearest friends.I don't recommend this smartphone.Though Huawei had better quality phones lke g 750,g750 pro,g610,M1,x1.g 610.unfortunately y products of Huawei don't have good qualities of G brands!!!I don't know the reason but Y600 without flash camera is affordable andby530 is good for presents with the affordable price and mid mid rangequalities!!!Nevertheless studying specifications and unbiased views in gsm is very useful!!!Thanks all+huwwei,all good brands makers,gsm,and you friends!Really nothing more to write about it!!!Justice Rights.

• 2014-09-02 09:10
  • 6w@{

> In reply to komal hayat @ 2014-08-30 20:24 from 6QrE - click to readHi,dear friend.I you mean huewei ascend G 610 in all dimmension is a good affordable budget smartphones with above averagedesign,features,preformace,good cameras and HTML 5 browser!!!!Dear friend,it has proved its qualifications and I myself would choose it as a budget good mid range affordable smartphones with transferring data to the SD card memory!!!Nevertheless please read GSM opinions.specifications,view o beconfident!!!?Thanks all+ gsm+all good brand makers!!Justice Rights

• 2014-09-02 08:56
  • 6w@{

its hanging to much.......

• 2014-09-01 10:15
  • IagV

hi.... i have simple problem, just want a suitable cell which can support documents, my books, in it. and also have good camera result, and battery timing at least enough to stand up to 5 to 8 hrs and considerable internet speed.....so should i go for it???? kindly some one answer me...

• 2014-08-30 20:24
  • 6QrE
Total of 117 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y530.