Huawei Ascend Y530 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
7.8
7.7

Good phone but the only bad thing is it have only 1GB for apps, yes, you can move some apps to SD card but some of them doesnt work well if you move them.

• 2014-10-23 08:20
  • LtLr

huawei Y530-U051 firmware can support the huawei y530 firmware.

• 2014-10-19 19:50
  • PqjP

> In reply to Rajsam @ 2014-10-11 14:54 from NwE1 - click to readyou just dial *#0000#

• 2014-10-16 19:22
  • fuZN

Menu App on my handset had dissapeared. Help me to recover it.

• 2014-10-11 14:54
  • NwE1

the application to instagkram video daylight in the monitor is all white. caution. the company must fix or remove the model.
new gave me twice and do the same problems
problems in the application instagkram video

• 2014-10-10 21:51
  • gIH%

> In reply to miss g @ 2014-09-04 22:36 from nFTU - click to readGo to settings/ device/ more/ storage/ change "default storage location" to SD card. Under "manage apps"' open app, then tap "move to SD card"

• 2014-10-10 15:09
  • wg2K

panda store have displayed smartphones,note 3,then I open it and check wi fi availability,search connected.and then I open my Huawei 530-U00 for wifi search also to test if good signal can find to be connected,there is ,I go to youtube and it will goes on there only but olong time to open the movie...but the Note 3 would not proceed to browse on,im quetly surprised ,why ?what is goi'n on ...okey, but my problem for my device is,it would stop when playing candy crush saga,and google play store not properly move on,its stocked,...

• 2014-10-04 14:00
  • J2a2

Very good value of money. I rooted this device and its performance has boosted.It rarely hangs. i use it all the time its battery lasts up to 10 hours even if u r using the 3G.Overall i am very satisfied. It doesnt heat up. I would recommend it to a friend.

• 2014-09-28 20:06
  • Nq0i

its restarting automaticaly. but although the phone is good according to price. secondary camera is vga it should be 2mp . rest of phone is perfect

• 2014-09-25 19:24
  • y@Vi

this is very complicated they have been produce phone which is not work properly it have the tendency of switch on or off itself this is the major weakness of this phone too much problem on this issue

• 2014-09-24 21:15
  • NsK%
  • F

I look at this phone,I maybe gonna to buy it i thinks it good for his price :D

• 2014-09-23 12:59
  • 0V%L

Amy set fm is not working.help

• 2014-09-18 20:31
  • 6QfG

This fone is very good... dont dout... go for it... u wont regret... i am using it

• 2014-09-17 23:56
  • fuvF

My screen has suddenly gone blank though the icons are along the top. It won't open anything. Why?

• 2014-09-17 09:29
  • nNH$

> In reply to miss g @ 2014-09-04 22:36 from nFTU - click to readMaybe this can help, as I face the same problem :
1- Press File Manager
2- Press contextual menu (below right)
3- Press Storage
4- Choose Default storage location
Note : I still don't know if that will effect future apps or just data storage.

• 2014-09-08 20:13
  • sbKd

1- Press File Manager
2- Press contextual menu (below right)
3- Press Storage
4- Choose Default storage location
Note : I still don't know if that will effect future apps or just data storage.

• 2014-09-08 19:17
  • sbKd

> In reply to miss g @ 2014-09-04 22:36 from nFTU - click to readGo to settings, from there go to manage apps. In there press the app you want to move from phone memory to SD card, then app info will pop-up regarding the app you selected. In there, there is an option to move the app to SD card.

• 2014-09-07 20:44
  • 6u9x

My phone condensed a lot of humidity from air in everyday conditions and mainboard was corroded. Only when Huawei manager called official service, they have cleaned mainboard, LCD still has water in it. I assume it's because of battery, I had to replace it in order to get it in function (I bought 3rd party one). Anyway, it will be hard to convince me to buy Huawei product again besides of great hardware for low value.

• 2014-09-07 12:27
  • JFpk

some times it is slowly to open some apps like whats app, please tell me why...

• 2014-09-06 12:22
  • nCMj
Total of 125 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Ascend Y530.