Huawei Fusion 2 U8665 - user opinions and reviews

190709

4.1
4.4
4.6

How can I make a screen shot

• 2014-08-06 23:49
  • Nv$b

i ask some question, this kind of cellphone AT&T huwaei u8665 honestly i am so worried about my phone to how to recover it again ... i spend a little money of my phone cause i always ask them about of my touchscreen to how to recover fushion u8665, in every CELLSHOP i have reached unfortunately, I have always heard to them that the problem of my phone is the TOUCHSCREEN.. but, they dont have touch screen for AT&T HUWAEI U8665 here in the PHILIPPINES... Because my touchscreen is obviously not working.. so could you help me this matter?? I need to recover my phone.. i love AT&T HUAWEI U8665.. Anyway, I am Choi, I am from Philippines. So please feedback here,,, thanks. hopefully you could help me... GODBLESS.

• 2014-07-02 15:03
  • t7XH

I've forgot my u8665 key lock pw, plese how can i do?

• 2014-06-08 14:27
  • fuvG
  • F

I've forgot my u8665 key lock pw, plese how can i do?

• 2014-06-08 14:26
  • fuvG

Works ok as a phone but can't see screen in sunlight. Impossible to take pictures outside. Picture quality is terrible. Green answer icon won't move when it rings so I can't answer the call. Put in straight talk sim and now have data but it's slow on internet. Text messaging works but very small keyboard makes typing almost impossible.

• 2014-05-31 04:55
  • qnU6

> In reply to Gyanzino @ 2014-04-10 07:49 from fuZN - click to readI used to get wi fi on my phone but it stopped last month why is this,can someone help?

• 2014-05-07 00:57
  • LKn{

This fon has very slowest internet, I don't known why! may be someone to help me-if solution is clear? ?? otherwise it is not 3G enabled and they cheat people as it is 3G enabled mobile phone

• 2014-04-10 07:49
  • fuZN

> In reply to rob @ 2014-02-12 04:42 from Nv$a - click to readall you have to do is uninstall skype

• 2014-04-07 00:17
  • Lyp}

This phone has two things that confused with it lost its call dialer instead it Skype dialing only.so wat l do

• 2014-02-12 04:42
  • Nv$a

• 2014-02-12 04:38
  • Nv$a

is this upgradeable to jelly beans 4.x.x

• 2014-01-23 10:33
  • XN55

> In reply to Abeiku @ 2013-09-03 14:07 from fmFn - click to readIt's not a virus, this phone just sucks. Believe me, I know. A virus would put adware or spyware on or steal your information, not open random apps. I've had similar problems and I know mine doesn't have a virus

• 2014-01-17 01:13
  • 4QeD

This phone sucks. Completely. In every aspect you can possibly imagine. Absolutely awful screen resolution, terrible processor, the phone restarts itself randomly about every day for no reason, and the screen is really small with horrible accuracy so say goodbye to even remotely quick typing. I despise this phone and would probably would have stuck with my old pantech basic phone had I known it was this bad. To give you some perspective on its slowness, my 2 year old iPod touch 4th generation outperforms this sad little piece of plastic.

• 2014-01-17 01:10
  • 4QeD

I brought this phone in June 2013, I've had poor experience with it. It keeps locking up when texting, especially if I text fast, which makes it worst. I don't think I will purchase this brand again.

• 2014-01-16 05:32
  • jFCi

This is the only phone i've ever had, so i dont know how it compares to other phones, but it works great for me and is surprisingly well made for the price. I've had it for about six months and I got it wet once and dropped it many times. The screen is now partly broken but everything else still works great. It is a great phone definitely for its price but now i want something more advanced, but if you just want a basic phone that lets you keep in touch with people and stuff then get this.

• 2013-12-29 20:08
  • YHrK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-02 23:03 from sHIT - click to readI have an unlocked Fusion 2 U8665. My service come from Page plus. Do I need a sim card? If so what type.

• 2013-12-16 07:40
  • qATu

Check out the AndroidForums.com and search for AT&T Fusion 2, you can get most of your questions answered there.

-Ze

• 2013-12-02 02:47
  • qbID

I can't receive or send pix messages. The date is set for 4 days ahead of the actual day. How do I fix it?

• 2013-11-26 08:11
  • FFhq

How can you root your Huawei Fusion 2

• 2013-11-13 08:17
  • r%F5
Total of 49 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Fusion 2 U8665.