Huawei Fusion U8652 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.1
6.6
6.6

> In reply to january1943 @ 2013-11-10 02:58 from kIiY - click to readTotally agree

• 2014-04-03 04:13
  • wMHH

Have ordered this phone through aarp, waiting for it to arrive and after reading some of the comments, am not so sure, salesman told me they usually cost $100. but I could have one that was sent back for $60., What a lier, noticed they are available for 69.95, he should be fired from representing aarp

• 2014-03-27 02:52
  • kMDm

How do I change the destinstion of files from internal usae to sd card usage?

• 2014-02-20 18:24
  • w0Pt

How do I change the destinstion of files from internal usae to sd card usage?

• 2014-02-20 18:00
  • w0Pt

> In reply to dhb @ 2014-01-10 22:22 from 8bK3 - click to readthe specs say it has a micro USB. I have the phone myself. Just wondering if it can be hooked up via an adapter to a PC/laptop. Answers always start with questions.

• 2014-01-27 17:29
  • I5MZ

It's a durable phone that is great to use, isn't needlessly complicated like any of that I phone rubbish, for me it's the perfect package

• 2014-01-23 07:41
  • vxB{

Does anyone know how to get sound to transfer to computer from this phone??? I have 2 videos that I transferred to my Windows 7 and neither has sound. Also cannot get video to go to FB or email with this phone.....which is one of the reasons I bought it. Would not recommend!

• 2014-01-10 22:22
  • 8bK3

On a scale from 0 to 10, I'd give the phone about a 3. The battery life is horrible. I would constantly have to turn off programs and operations in order to avoid killing the battery within a couple hours. Each time the phone was started, a dozen different functions would open up and begin depleting the battery. And even after I closed everything I didn't need, they'd often open back up on their own and begin once again killing the battery.

Another problem is that the phone would constantly shift modes. It would shift to different keyboards, different settings and the like. And I've dealt with worse phones, but this was definitely an annoying cell phone. I wouldn't recommend it!

• 2014-01-06 17:09
  • 49H%

I do not like this phone. volume is too low. too many steps just to answer a call. it is hard to hold on to. charge two or three times a day. it's messy. never again for Huawei. what else don't I like about this phone-it cost too much to cause all this heartache. baaaaaad phone.

• 2013-11-10 02:58
  • kIiY

> In reply to Savior @ 2013-02-21 19:14 from N7AR - click to readCreate a folder named "Ringtones", put whatever song in it that you'd like as your ringtone and voila! You can select it from the list of ringtones as your ringtone.

• 2013-11-05 01:10
  • kaKS

> In reply to Capt Dick @ 2013-07-12 23:00 from Y2jS - click to readall phone battery life is very very poor With all functions such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS turned on same time

• 2013-10-05 21:44
  • AEuG
  • F

In two years, I had to purchase two of these phones. I've learned my lesson. It is a good phone for a person who is upgrading from the olden age flip phones to "smartphones". However, this phone has infinite glitches. If it isn't the volume buttons, the headphone jack, the lock button, the screen, the erratic battery life, the forced closed apps, or the duplicated texts, it is something else. I have not had a more problematic phone in the entirety of my life. I especially disliked the amount of space allowed for applications. All of the preloaded apps, which are irremovable, take up all of the available space. You are not allowed to move 97% of apps onto the SD Card, if you insert one. All in all, it isn't bad if you're giving it to a younger teen who feels the need to have an iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Note, or any other expensive device. However, for an adult who needs a device that works properly and efficiently, this is definitely not the phone to get. Yes, it's cheaper, but you do get what you pay for. You pay crap, you get crap.

• 2013-08-05 14:16
  • X9xh

> In reply to jax @ 2013-04-29 21:34 from QTQF - click to readMine also Clear your call log after every incoming or out going call this may help

• 2013-07-12 23:02
  • Y2jS

If this is a smart phone then I am a dumb ass. First off the ringer vol goes down by itself while not in use and I miss about 30 % 0f my incoming calls. The battery life is very very poor With all functions such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS Data turned off the battery after a full charge lasts tops 12 to 14 hours. If you use the bluetooth and wi-fi normally I get about about 6 to 8 hours. If you do not clear the call log after either incoming or outgoing calls the phone will call the last entry by itself . If you get this from AARP then spent the extra 60 or 80 bucks for an upgrade. Texting is also a task and with a 4 GB memory card I keep getting low on memory messages when the memory status shows 1.6 GB empty?? Don't waste your money on this wannabe smart phone

• 2013-07-12 23:00
  • Y2jS

> In reply to Savior @ 2013-02-21 19:14 from N7AR - click to readMa memory slot does nt function since I purchase dis fone I can nt even download anything on it.pls I need an assistance

• 2013-07-07 09:41
  • fuvx

Is it posible to use Whatsapp on this phone ?

• 2013-06-08 18:37
  • LC6}

> In reply to supreme @ 2013-05-07 23:33 from N7AU - click to readget google play store & get what ever software you need from there.

• 2013-05-23 10:01
  • 9x@t

Haw can I download whatsup on this phone?

• 2013-05-07 23:33
  • N7AU

My Huawei U8652 just starts dialing another number when I am in the middle of a call, or it hangs up on me for no reason. Hate it!!

• 2013-04-29 21:34
  • QTQF

its a some wat best but it will swict off when the phone will be strucked

• 2013-04-25 11:51
  • X}XH
Total of 75 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Fusion U8652.