Huawei Fusion U8652 - user opinions and reviews

• X}XH

can some1 plz help me phone asking for pin code completely locked out

• 2013-04-25 03:34
  • kiPs

this phone is the suckest phone i have ever got. heats up like hell and short time battery. i charge it three times a day. is a brain tumor.

• 2013-04-17 20:56
  • fuvx

> In reply to dave @ 2013-03-15 05:21 from jb@6 - click to readcan this phone be used w/ T-Mobile?

• 2013-04-16 09:40
  • r$xD

> In reply to kubu @ 2013-03-23 04:50 from JbQR - click to readpin no 1234

• 2013-04-16 08:27
  • 9ABQ

@ Kubu turn phone off push power button and volume up button at same time your will have to do factory reset ..... and install all apps again

• 2013-03-28 23:54
  • UFDw

Would anyone be able to tell me if I can use this phone with the AT&T GoPhone pre-paid acct? Also would it require me to purchase a data plan? Thank you....

• 2013-03-25 12:17
  • kavv

pls my phone is locked.asking for pin.any help.

• 2013-03-23 04:50
  • JbQR

had mine for three months. not a single problem.

i dont understand why the list of specs on this page says nothing about the processor type.

• 2013-03-15 05:21
  • jb@6

I have had so much trouble with this phone. It cuts on and off on it's on. It will sometimes do this for hours and there is nothing that can be done. I have a ton of trouble charging it. The battery doesn't last. The camera sucks. It freezes all the time. Everything on it crashes I have to keep resetting it. Somedays it won't work at all. I've only had this phone about a year. I hate it.

• 2013-02-24 18:01
  • kJdC

this phone is junk, spend the extra $ and get something that functions

• 2013-02-23 19:52
  • q32C

this Phone the most disgust I never use before. u cannot even use mp3. song for a call tone. poor camera. I will never advice you to buy this bomb.

• 2013-02-21 19:14
  • N7AR

I am very angry about it .I bought it on 5/23/12 and on 12/23/12 I was using it went plank and the started loading the main screen and just loops with that over and over til the battery goes dead.I was very upset at this I was talking to someone important at the time.I am not working due to health so not like I can run out and buy a new phone .I had to go back to the phone I was using .Hard to see it at least it works and it is 2 yrs old .

• 2013-02-10 23:41

• 2013-02-10 23:29
  • YY2K

I bought a go phone on 5/23/12 and on 12/23/12 I sent a text and a few mins later it went plank.Now all it will do is come on with the start up screen and say rethink possibilities.I took care of my phone and I have reciently became where I can not work .So it is not like I can run out and buy a phone every few months.

• 2013-02-10 23:19

how do i download apps

• 2013-02-06 21:03
  • Tcnn

> In reply to djwale @ 2013-01-20 01:32 from sbay - click to readGreetings, if whatsapp works, have not tried with skype

• 2013-01-21 10:40
  • 8y{1

does this phone support whatsapp & skype?

• 2013-01-20 01:32
  • sbay

Can this phone do video calls ? If it does , how can i set it up please help . Thanks

• 2013-01-08 06:12
  • vmJP

its a sonic or u8650 branded for at&t. therefore all u8650 roms work fine on this phone. its an android so apps for years, if u dont lke the sms messenger download a new one through the play store. i have one, screen is nice sound quality is nice 480p video, kind of short on ram but due to the android native memory management system it is not a problem. the galaxy y has more ram and a faster processor but for the price its a great buy.

• 2013-01-04 05:33
  • Rf7N
Total of 75 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Fusion U8652.