Huawei Fusion U8652 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.1
6.6
6.6

If this is a smart phone then I am a dumb ass. First off the ringer vol goes down by itself while not in use and I miss about 30 % 0f my incoming calls. The battery life is very very poor With all functions such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS Data turned off the battery after a full charge lasts tops 12 to 14 hours. If you use the bluetooth and wi-fi normally I get about about 6 to 8 hours. If you do not clear the call log after either incoming or outgoing calls the phone will call the last entry by itself . If you get this from AARP then spent the extra 60 or 80 bucks for an upgrade. Texting is also a task and with a 4 GB memory card I keep getting low on memory messages when the memory status shows 1.6 GB empty?? Don't waste your money on this wannabe smart phone

• 2013-07-12 23:00
  • Y2jS

> In reply to Savior @ 2013-02-21 19:14 from N7AR - click to readMa memory slot does nt function since I purchase dis fone I can nt even download anything on it.pls I need an assistance

• 2013-07-07 09:41
  • fuvx

Is it posible to use Whatsapp on this phone ?

• 2013-06-08 18:37
  • LC6}

> In reply to supreme @ 2013-05-07 23:33 from N7AU - click to readget google play store & get what ever software you need from there.

• 2013-05-23 10:01
  • 9x@t

Haw can I download whatsup on this phone?

• 2013-05-07 23:33
  • N7AU

My Huawei U8652 just starts dialing another number when I am in the middle of a call, or it hangs up on me for no reason. Hate it!!

• 2013-04-29 21:34
  • QTQF

its a some wat best but it will swict off when the phone will be strucked

• 2013-04-25 11:51
  • X}XH

its looking nice but it charging is very bad i like it up to 80 percent

• 2013-04-25 11:43
  • X}XH

can some1 plz help me phone asking for pin code completely locked out

• 2013-04-25 03:34
  • kiPs

this phone is the suckest phone i have ever got. heats up like hell and short time battery. i charge it three times a day. is a brain tumor.

• 2013-04-17 20:56
  • fuvx

> In reply to dave @ 2013-03-15 05:21 from jb@6 - click to readcan this phone be used w/ T-Mobile?

• 2013-04-16 09:40
  • r$xD

> In reply to kubu @ 2013-03-23 04:50 from JbQR - click to readpin no 1234

• 2013-04-16 08:27
  • 9ABQ

@ Kubu turn phone off push power button and volume up button at same time your will have to do factory reset ..... and install all apps again

• 2013-03-28 23:54
  • UFDw

Would anyone be able to tell me if I can use this phone with the AT&T GoPhone pre-paid acct? Also would it require me to purchase a data plan? Thank you....

• 2013-03-25 12:17
  • kavv

pls my phone is locked.asking for pin.any help.

• 2013-03-23 04:50
  • JbQR

had mine for three months. not a single problem.

i dont understand why the list of specs on this page says nothing about the processor type.

• 2013-03-15 05:21
  • jb@6

I have had so much trouble with this phone. It cuts on and off on it's on. It will sometimes do this for hours and there is nothing that can be done. I have a ton of trouble charging it. The battery doesn't last. The camera sucks. It freezes all the time. Everything on it crashes I have to keep resetting it. Somedays it won't work at all. I've only had this phone about a year. I hate it.

• 2013-02-24 18:01
  • kJdC

this phone is junk, spend the extra $ and get something that functions

• 2013-02-23 19:52
  • q32C

this Phone the most disgust I never use before. u cannot even use mp3. song for a call tone. poor camera. I will never advice you to buy this bomb.

• 2013-02-21 19:14
  • N7AR

I am very angry about it .I bought it on 5/23/12 and on 12/23/12 I was using it went plank and the started loading the main screen and just loops with that over and over til the battery goes dead.I was very upset at this I was talking to someone important at the time.I am not working due to health so not like I can run out and buy a new phone .I had to go back to the phone I was using .Hard to see it at least it works and it is 2 yrs old .

• 2013-02-10 23:41
  • YY2K
Total of 82 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Fusion U8652.