Huawei G6608 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.5
6.2
6.2

How to hard reset this phone? :)

• 2013-12-08 17:21
  • 0Ibi

Very nice phone. I charge mine once a week and the wifi works good.

• 2013-06-04 16:35
  • LJmv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-14 07:20 from uH%N - click to readno it can't!

• 2013-05-28 12:05
  • HIjA

Hello,
I would like to know before buying :
-SMS function is "conversation" mode ?
-Is keyboard light adjustable ?
-How many SMS can we store max with microSD 8Go or 16Go ?
Thanks
Sorry for my english (Fr)

• 2013-04-13 19:42
  • mLdg

needs chaging everyday

• 2013-02-27 02:40
  • 8yS@

can this phone use whatsapp??

• 2013-02-14 07:20
  • uH%N

> In reply to Hasib @ 2012-09-27 06:46 from PEqh - click to readyae your phone is very saensitive to water

• 2012-12-17 09:33
  • 6w$w

can you guys help me get back my phone....pliz

• 2012-12-05 05:15
  • PxWW

i just want to ask if you guys have any software that can trace my fone....it got stolen from me.....pliz help

• 2012-12-05 04:39
  • PxWW

Is this handset waterproof?if it drowns in water for a while then it will cause a serious problem?

• 2012-09-27 06:46
  • PEqh

I'm really having trouble setting the screen so there are icons at the bottom of it. The only manual I have is in Spanish and can't download a copy as problem with the server. Help

• 2012-09-24 15:51
  • Ssnp

I've been trying for weeks to tether this model phone via blue tooth or WIFI to a laptop so it can be used as my modem but no joy. Called Huawei Tech support who confirmed this is NOT an Android O/S device so has limited app support. It DOES NOT support tethering to another device. If you want to use the phone as your WIFI internet access then it's not the model for you. Strange that web reviews, the vendor’s web site or high street supplier web sites did not mention this phone does not support tethering to other devices.

• 2012-09-11 09:55
  • PPsm

> In reply to ion @ 2011-11-24 20:14 from LaCM - click to readI've been getting less that 50hrs battery before a recharge is required while in Standby Mode, I brought a better quality 3rd party battery but still not getting much more than 50 hours Standby Mode though some web list quote tech spec of over 200hrs and Dick smith(listed on Huawei own web site)state 360hrs Standby Mode. I called Huawei tech support and asked what did there own database list as the expected Standby Mode hours for a Huawei G6608 handset. They could only refer me to the user manual, when I walked the support tech through the User Manual PDF on Hawaii’s own web site, no battery info found. The support tech could not find any ref to expected Standby Mode battery hours. I asked where the vendors such as Dick Smith get these handset details but Huawei tech support could not tell me.

• 2012-07-30 07:28
  • PPw5

I am having trouble setting up email client. actually when I could not read the message body of the email cause all I get is scrabbled characters

• 2012-06-28 08:16
  • d@bN

I'm looking for a dual sim phone is this phone can buy what i need is clarity and work on both SIM card and reception is it good

• 2012-04-06 08:31
  • TIEr

> In reply to J. @ 2011-11-02 12:51 from mDQr - click to readI'm experiencing the same problem: the phone as soon as I insert the code starts showing the interface and then suddenly crashes and blocks showing the Huawei logo! I took the battery, the sim, the memory card and...everything remains pretty thse same way....I'm severely disapointed with the device!

• 2012-03-18 01:21
  • pXxP

Is there Traditional Chinese Display or not?

• 2012-02-13 03:36
  • U2A2

I so much feel degraded with this phone,though how fine it is,it cant do the list i expect from it.Phones i've used have never displayed nonsense to me.Its so funny that i cant even play music and game simultenously which makes me bored,but in others i do so....It hardly intall must JAVA software for phones.Let me conclude saying,it has a lot expectation to offer when being seen,but sooo much disappointing after being experienced with it.i'm sorry but it's the truth.Please improve your product........

• 2012-01-30 20:49
  • fsVb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-19 01:11 from vugG - click to readvolume up/down - press up/down on circular d-pad.
restart - press and hold on call end key for 2 seconds.

• 2012-01-24 00:59
  • 7sqx

> In reply to miki @ 2011-12-05 08:35 from 3nsp - click to readwhere did u get for 55€.. i would like get it for that price too.. here in Berlin they r asking 70€ :(

• 2012-01-19 16:09
  • m6CZ
Total of 53 user reviews and opinions for Huawei G6608.