Huawei G6620 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

4.9
4.6
4.6

I have this phone new in box and after reading your review I just open the phone and check, Facebook, twitter, MSN, Opera etc all installed already, you just need to configure GPSR settings as per the service provider and then login with your ID on Facebook or twitter etc.

I think you have a version release before which doesn't have these apps installed.

• 2014-04-17 23:25
  • 4BhS

I have this phone since 2 years ago or more time, I had two smarphones but these were stealing... I know that this cellphone can have chat of facebook, but my cellphone, never have one, and I could not find the way to download, I wish to know how to know... and using the opera mini is very slow to chat it, please someone can say me how... my email vagr7@hotmail.com

• 2014-03-03 04:30
  • Pw0n

I wanted to Use the net especially FB, but the problem is, i really don't know how to do it at the same time i don't think the Activation of this GPRS thing works. :(((
Please Help.. another is that I think the Bluetooth isn't working also.. :(

• 2013-12-13 08:09
  • uSTw

hi i bought this phone because of the cheap price but i have learned my lesson don't ever buy a phone from a unknown brand because there is so much cheap good phones so don't waste your money on this one!!! i think its entitled to be called a smart phone because it thinks twice before acting its really slow!

• 2013-11-24 14:40
  • 64G0

please can anyone tell me if you can use mp3 for message tone?I have already figured out in coming call tone but not message.if this not an option,then this phone really sux.

• 2013-09-24 04:20
  • jA4A

> In reply to Svajukss @ 2012-12-28 17:44 from nH{W - click to readyou can't :( i have the same problem.this phone is crappy anyway,so you better change phone

• 2013-06-27 13:36
  • HHHH

I wan to play music on the audio player and i dnt now how too

• 2013-02-07 18:38
  • kiQ0

i have a problem with huawei G6620 always shows that my head phone is on and can't change profile. how can i fix it? :)

• 2012-12-28 17:44
  • nH{W

i have 1 but it cant seem to go on the net or facebook twitter or none of that stuff y is that?

• 2012-12-11 03:16
  • q98P

How this works with reliance Net connection..? When start to browse the mobile gets hang and restarted.. Do any one know what was the problem?

• 2012-10-18 13:44
  • PEd1

the 4ne is cool but doesnt download themes

• 2012-10-12 21:52
  • fu%m

my phone(huaweiG6620) had fall by an accident& now is having ink lines on the screen which continually increase,so i want know where can i get fixed.i live in Sterkspruit and bougt the phone from Pep

• 2012-09-03 22:24
  • Nm77

> In reply to XriStos @ 2012-08-06 22:15 from JbIm - click to readhow is this phone wk its ok to use

• 2012-08-27 09:19
  • w9JN

> In reply to XriStos @ 2012-08-06 22:15 from JbIm - click to readto change your ring tone:
go to profiles..
click options>>customize>>tone settings>>incoming call etc and change as you wish.
good luck!

• 2012-08-16 22:03
  • yXZX

I have this phone and i donot know how to change the ringtone.Please if you know say to me.
Thanks.

• 2012-08-06 22:15
  • JbIm

Εγώ θέλω να πω ότι δεν μπορ&#97­4; να αλλά&#95­8;ω ήχο κλήσ&#95­1;ς.
Δεν ξέρω αν γίνε&#96­4;αι και αν γίνε&#96­4;αι πείτ&#94­9; μου πως.
Ευχα&#96­1;ιστω

• 2012-08-06 22:10
  • JbIm

I have one and cannot use it for skype for a phone this neat you would expect it to be up to scratch with this things unless am doing some thing wrong

• 2012-04-04 12:30
  • fmW2

I have one of these.

PROS:
Excellent cost / benefit.

CONS:
I had to remove the engine vibration. Cause: The cel seems to be possessed by a ghost. Without any reason, it is vibrating (or biping when this mode is active).

Low battery: Cause: With the configuration optimized for battery life (more detail above), the battery life on standby is a maximum of 48hrs!

• 2012-03-31 16:57
  • 8Qqx

i have this phone, but it is very slow on internet, that is moving the mouse pointers around the screen

• 2012-03-30 10:34
  • fmW7

i have this phone and it working very good but only that it frazes

• 2012-03-28 22:42
  • Nw82
Total of 25 user reviews and opinions for Huawei G6620.