Huawei G7010 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.4
5.5
5.7

I am using this H- g 7010, but my question is where can i find phone setting. Because i can set time, date and so on. Looking forward for the answer and thanks.

• 2014-10-24 22:22
  • 0E6x

I use huawei g7010 and the information here says that the phone can view videos but my phone cant view any video on the phone.It doesnt even have an option that can let you watch the video it all starts from send can i get a solution for this?

• 2014-08-24 11:42
  • fsTy

i have g7010 and i have not use for a while now and now when i try to power on or charge it ,it comes with white screen.
can some tell me what's wrong with it

• 2014-07-22 13:30
  • pwH9
  • nobody in particular
  • Rating0

looks nice but beware...its a big disappointment and the times Ive nearly chucked it out of the window are numerous! Got so agitated I once pressed Format and deleted all my pics by accident and no way can I get them back apparently. It has a decent camera, that's about all....opera mini is fine but takes far too long to load up.

• 2014-06-09 06:08
  • MIaF

HI,i have purchased huawei G7010 one year back.fewdays before it was fallen down and display was gone.i tried in my city to get the display.but i didnt find it any where in hyderabad,india.please refer me how to get display to my phone.i have lot of contacts in my mobile.at least give some information how to retraive my contacts form mobile.

• 2014-02-19 13:41
  • 7tQN

> In reply to SasukeJ @ 2013-06-04 23:54 from kiPj - click to readMy huawei g7010 has a video camera but does not support 3gp videos

• 2013-11-25 13:49
  • fsTx

HELP! Can I get my personal emails onto this phone? How do I set it up ? If possible.

• 2013-11-14 09:29
  • rv0a

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-30 09:56 from XNjH - click to readi got exactly the same problame this is my second huawei G7010 phone and i had the same problame with my 1st one aswell altough o2 did sort it out over the phone for me however now they are saying they can't sort it out and i have been on the phone to them 3 times in 2 days trying to get the opera mini to load, they are trying to tell me now that it could be something to do with uploading new software to get it working??? didn't have to do that before so to be truthful i don't think they have got a clue what they are saying, i have tried everything with this opera mini but getting nowhere, a few other ppl have said the same aswell..Good luck

• 2013-09-17 10:50
  • 0p0f

Had this for a month now. It looks cute and sophisticated but on the inside it's a disappointment. It lacks features you would expect from a regular phone and does not come with apps or games. To get apps or games there is a GETJAR icon but here's the funny thing when you do go to the GETJAR site they claim to not support your type of phone. Also the promised twitter is on your home screen looking like its ready for eager twits(that's what i call people who use twitter) but when you type in your id and password, rather laboriously I might add as the keyboard sucks, it say their is no authorized certificate on your phone and refuses to let you sign in.These are just a few of the problems the phone has. The only good thing this phone has too offer is the multi-panelled home screen the loud music player and the alright touch display. My advice that you take your money and buy an alcatel or nokia for around the same price. You have been warned...

• 2013-06-04 23:54
  • kiPj

best ph ever why good music,nice touch, and great performance

• 2013-05-14 12:30
  • uu9e

when I do lunch opera mini,my space or facebook.it show only java application stop.why it is problem?

• 2013-04-30 09:56
  • XNjH

> In reply to sabbir @ 2013-01-26 22:11 from u4gD - click to readthe wap cant handle much data but the opera mini browser thats built in can use that instead. its the O icon next to wap icon

• 2013-03-06 16:08
  • 9x1b

how can i go to the internet on this mobile??? need help pls

• 2013-01-28 23:33
  • fqgs

When use wap,it see not enough memory.Whats the problem?

• 2013-01-26 22:11
  • u4gD
  • F

I cant send text message using this G7010 says invalid size sector,no music and video player.Other than this the phone is really nice..Do help me on the phone

• 2013-01-12 12:04
  • N7Ax

> In reply to azhar @ 2013-01-02 17:59 from 7qIB - click to read1. www.gameloft.com
2. www.umnet.com

• 3nu{

Am send

• 2013-01-11 03:44
  • fu}3

> In reply to Techno guy @ 2012-12-13 21:25 from swma - click to readplease give me web address for huawei g7010 game.

• 2013-01-02 17:59
  • 7qIB

My friend got this mobile as a gift, so far he s satisfied with it thinking its an better smartphone thn galaxy s series(LOL) anyway its a good phone for just calling :P

• 2013-01-01 15:02
  • u782

My father bought one of these a year ago and at £25 I think he was conned.

Don't confuse this phone with a smartphone, it may look like one, but it isn't one. The touchscreen is simultaneously too sensitive and not sensitive enough, switching between seemingly at random, sometimes not registering a keypress and others registering a single touch as several presses. It is simply impossible to text on. I've just spent 5 minutes typing a single 24 character e-mail address. He has been struggling all year not knowing it shouldn't be like that and it has been a terrible first touchscreen experience.

The android phone I bought at the same time for a fiver more (Huawei U8160) feels slick and sensitive in comparison, and that is a rock bottom end smartphone.

DO NOT TOUCH WITH A BARGE POLE!

• 2012-12-27 23:27
  • Ja8%
Total of 160 user reviews and opinions for Huawei G7010.