Huawei G7300 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.9
6.3
6.1

i just got this phone and fine out that the internal memory is too low so it needs an increase like wise the processor.

• 2014-02-27 08:44
  • ftNe

I got one huawei g7300e. It is repeatedly irritating me. When I switch on, it does not boot up. Sometimes if I charge it for a couple of days, it will start to work. If I switchoff it, I will be worrying about the screen that it would show me again or not. If I change the language, then it automatically turns off. What do oi do?

• 2014-02-21 20:45
  • 0ZxS

> In reply to TEDDY @ 2013-05-22 02:10 from Nw28 - click to readi need it longtime

• 2014-02-20 05:52
  • N7Dq

Complete crap and a waste of money, there is no whatsapp and the applications like facebook and twitter are way outdated. Best to buy another phone than to buy this one

• 2013-10-17 15:25
  • j{qJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-19 15:06 from fsrE - click to read1. l cant download whatsapp on my phone 2. my appsbook is not workin.....

• 2013-09-25 22:21
  • fuIV

Have this phone for around 2 weeks and sometimes my touchscreen goes nuts.
For example when the enter pin screen pops up and I press on 9 it goes 1 and something like that.
I don't know if its the touchscreen because sometimes it works just fine...

• 2013-08-28 11:23
  • 3c3B

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-09 03:32 from v69L - click to readI don't think so. The built-in Facebook app isn't free. But I'd recommend you Google "Huawei G7300 Free Facebook App" or something like that.

• 2013-07-04 11:29
  • phry

> In reply to tau @ 2012-04-19 14:42 from tjLS - click to readThis has just happened to me as well...appears to be a common problem with this phone....have had to get another phone

• 2013-05-26 09:40
  • vFnv

> In reply to raja @ 2013-04-05 13:52 from 3J2U - click to readit will be a good phone if they can give us whatsapp,maybe it will come soon i hope.and hopefull they will read our letters.i bought 2x huawei g7300 and it was more in the shop.and then they say the phone is like the iphone but less.well if this other phones are related maybe their whatsapp will work on this one also.and one last thing why does the phone that you buy from mtc doesn't have the huawei logo and series on?

• 2013-05-22 02:10
  • Nw28

> In reply to Sime @ 2013-01-13 03:47 from Bqv4 - click to readsame here with my huawei g7300 .its not a good phone .

• 2013-05-13 12:23
  • u{K6

is there Vietnamese lang

• 2013-05-10 00:56
  • PNf@

I've had this phone for approx. 4 months now, and not extremely happy with it...
->the touch screen is absolute crap-i need to use my nails like a stylis to do/open anything
->after 3 1/2 months the touch screen stopped responding completely (I'm thinking this is due to excessive pushing on my part when i first got the phone and was trying to figure out how it works)
->it's java, so as someone said before (cant remember, sorry) there aren't many apps that sync with this model
->there are some other picky things, but i dont think/know if they would concern you...

Kinda wish I bought a different phone, I wouldn't suggest this one to anyone.
No offense to anyone who does own and like the G7300.

• 2013-05-02 13:43
  • PTxg

> In reply to shaggydoo @ 2013-01-18 16:17 from PVYt - click to readWhere is my wi-fi in my phn???

• 2013-04-24 12:53
  • Nw2K

how to ad arabic Language

• 2013-04-08 09:42
  • fu{5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-19 15:06 from fsrE - click to readyou can't downlod whatsup there no system

• 2013-04-05 13:52
  • 3J2U

love the phone would be great if you could delete the game sit comes with though seeing they are all trials only

• 2013-03-31 15:26
  • vFXm

can huawei G7300 dowload whatsapp

• 2013-03-19 15:06
  • fsrE

> In reply to CNM @ 2013-02-21 13:22 from iiag - click to readWTF?

CNM, your comment appears to bear no relation to the post you have quoted. What you have written makes no sense and barely passes as English!

I really have to ask this... Gustro, is that you?

• 2013-03-16 15:58
  • PVYw

> In reply to shaggydoo @ 2013-01-18 16:59 from PVYt - click to readDifferent price has different function mate.
If u has high expectation, buy GS3 or IP5.

• 2013-02-21 13:22
  • iiag

> In reply to kaz @ 2012-12-03 10:11 from vuUq - click to readG'day kaz! Aussie, huh?

AUD$99 for a phone usually costing AUD$129 does sound good... except that this *IS* the Huawei G7300 which is really not a very good phone at all. Amongst the so-called "smart" phones, the G7300 could be considered the dumbest of them all! In fact Huawei them-self do not classify this as a smart phone at all. In no way can you compare the very basic G7300 to the much more sophisticated i-phone which is something like five times the price or more! The G7300 is no replacement for an i-phone, although it looks very flash and elegant, it is really a very limited phone. And the touch screen is appalling. A lot of people buy this phone because of it's classy good looks, like an i-phone, but then become disappointed that it is not on par with i-phone functionality. You can't buy a Hyundai and expect it to be a BMW. Go read up on the G7300 features, if you can live with those, then buy one.

I don't know anything about the RED laser app, but this phone is a java phone and runs (some) java applets only. You'll notice a lot of people asking where to get apps/games/etc, that's because it's a real problem finding much of that nature for this phone. There's just not much about. The G7300 is pretty much an orphan, with minimal support if any to be found!

If you want an i-phone, then go buy an i-phone! If you want a cheaper than i-phone replacement, then look instead at an HTC, a very popular alternative to i-phone. If you just want a very cheap phone that looks good but is really not an i-phone replacement, then consider the G7300.

BTW, I got my G7300 for AUD$80, but it was a return! A lot of these get returned because people think they're buying something like an i-phone, which they're not. Ask at the store if they get many returns, if it's BigW or Kmart I'm sure they'll tell you they get plenty.

• 2013-01-18 16:59
  • PVYt
Total of 134 user reviews and opinions for Huawei G7300.