Hello EveryOne !!
I got my mobile delivered by Flipkart Oct 13.
Itís been 15 days, 15 days of contentment and joy. So far am glad about my decision of buying Honor !!
1. A really Good processor, really fast and butter smooth. I have installed 1.5 gb Asphalt 8 and its runs with ease and so does Candy Crush, Subway Surfer without any lag.
2. Very thin Bezel, So phone is one of most compact phone for 5 inch display fits perfectly in pocket. Significantly shorter, slimmer and narrower than HTC, Samsung and Sony counterparts in same budget (Only LG is better)
3. Very Good and attractive compact and high end finish of phone. Looks very sleek and elegant thanks to narrow bezel and good quality plastic used.
4. Battery backup is also quite good so far, just that it charges slowly on data cable and much faster on AC supply.
5. By putting Screen saving mode ON (to my best knowledge, It changes display from full hd to hd) can significantly save on battery and any heating.
6. Camera is very good, I guess fastest camera in 20k budget, It click and gets ready for next click just a flicker.
7. Over all pictures quality is good, even front camera is impressive with real wide focus (3 people can easily fit on for selfie). Though I havenít checked video quality till now :P
8. Sunlight Brightness is Good.
9. Speaker volume is also fair.
10. Good Call quality, network strength and wifi speed ( though I donít have very high speed broadband wifi but when I use software Data Cable to transfer heavy content over wifi Ö It goes real fast)
Personally I feel the best feature, The USP of this phone is Itís custom UI aka Emotion UI. Very well customized beautiful lock screen with imp app shortcuts on lock screen itself, can even open camera on a single click without unlocking phone, unique Ultra battery mode when phone is about to die,good accessibility features like flip to mute, ring slow on pickup and good themes.
Also Its worth mention that Huawei is only company apart from Apple that has R&D capability to manufacture its own chipsets!!!
And worldís 3 largest manufacture of Smartphones (even though not much foot print in India)
1) Looks bit fragile ,though not sure havenít yet dropped nor willing to do so :P ; Also slippery back but a beautiful sexy back.
2) Because of awkward speaker at back, Call volume do suffer. Also fun of videos and games
3) Because Its quite slim (slimmer than Samsung S5 at just 7.5 mm) It slightly heats up after long usage especially when using 3g data and Gaming together. Nut every other phone does over long durations.
Thatís it canít think of any more negatives!!
Guys this brand is no 3 after Samsung and apple in terms of total world smartphone sale (competing with LG to retain 3rd spot and way ahead of even SONY !!)
And there is simply no comparison of Huawei products to domestic manufactures like Micromax those who canít even give complete detailed specification on their official site Ö u probably will never get phone dimension weight details of Micromax phone anywhere!!
All in all right now I canít see any phone in terms of performance or specification at around 20k budget even close to Honor 6.
But yes upcoming MI 4 and ONEPLUS ONE could be better or at least equivalent for same price point , but their availability always be a doubt.
If someone has any query please reach out to me at -> email@example.com
Bernard Eng, 27 Oct 2014I have same problem with Google contact sync. Downloaded Google contact sync adaptor but alway... moreIf you click on the contactsync.apk it will open a window, chose app center and not the apk installer coz you only app center have the root permission to install
SadFace, 28 Oct 2014Between Honor 6 and Ascend P7, which one you will pick?Honor 6 is better in every way, for a guy atleast .Only advantage of P7 is that it has that metallic sides and that nice round power button which can give it an edge better in looks and premium feel dept. (to some people, as i feel Honor 6 is better) compared to Honor 6. And then P7 has 8mp front camera compared to 5mp on Honor 6 But for everything else Honor 6 beats it quite well, better and cheaper.
Guoda, 27 Oct 2014So which the Huawei Honor 6 version has the 1.7GHz processor?All Honor 6 version has 1.7ghz A15 , and 1.3ghz A7. Its Octocore.
This is the best phone in the market..
1. Awesome video and picture quality
2. Good battery backup
3. Sleek and attractive
4. Ultra smooth touch
5. Easy to use
6. Sound quality is good
Cons: Couldn't find any as such..
Tommy6617, 19 Oct 2014honor 6 or mi 4 is better??? honor 6 is better bcos u wont find the features present in honor 6 in Mi4 and for this price 20k.
abhi27, 23 Oct 2014huawei honor 6 or note 3 neo?? samsung has gud customer care. does the same go for huawei??ya huawei has 150 service across india and compared to samsung, samsung is facing in hanging problems, less battery backup etc. and ur comparing with honor3 with note 3 neo honor 6 has got more advantage over samsung note 3 neo .
abhi27, 23 Oct 2014does it have any overheating issues?its has 3100mAh battery their is no sign of overheating and it gives long lasting battery backup .
Ssss, 25 Oct 2014Does it supports 4Gyes it is.
and the thing is the service provider has to provide 4G network and then u may get the 4g service to your phone.
Jones, 27 Oct 2014I'm planning to get this phone, but does anybody know if this is truly an LTE enabled dual sim... moreof course it is 4G-LTE phone but the thing is it will depend on the service providers and its a dual sim dual stand by it means both the sim will be active simultaneously.
raj mumbai, 27 Oct 2014Hi which 1 is better G7 ir honor 6 plz help want to buy honor 6 is better than G6 bcos its has got 3gb ram and 4g in it so its cheaper than any other phone so best is it buy the phone.
Rahul, 27 Oct 2014Can any one le me know is it having vedio calling option.yes its got 5 mp secondary camera so u can have 1080p of clarity in video calling
vijay, 27 Oct 2014Dear friends, Can i know Camera quality both for front as well as rear.
How about front came... more its comes with 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
Video 1080p@30fps Secondary as 5 MP so u can have a awesome clarity in this phone.