....Hello every One , Please note -
If u r using cdma sim and your data is ON
There could be two options -
1. Either u could be on EVDO data
2. Or u could be on 1x data .
Option 1 is fine , but plz remember if u r on 1x data , u would not be able to get call on your cdma honor holly 2 plus phone , The caller will get a busy tone .
This is the main problem , if your have concern of call , then plz keep in mind , u people not have to use data on 1x signals .
Reliance has good coverage , but still in many districts and town it does not have EVDO Rev A signal , your phone will be able only to get 1x signals So plz don't use internet if you get only 1x signals .
Thanks for reading .
My honor holly 2plus mobile does not working any security app which one is suitable security app
Anonymous, 26 Mar 2016Redmi Note 3honor holly plus is far better than redmi note 3 as there are so many issues with mi note 3.so please don't buy that phone.
Avinash, 29 Mar 2016I just wanna know which sim honor holly 2+ supports......??????? plzzzzzzz let me knowfor cdma >> reliance
Vijay, 03 Apr 2016I don't know how to keep app lock Would you please help meIs app lock necessary?
no need to install any app . this phone has a built in app lock .
just open phone manager (green one ) now swipe left at bottom of your screen and you will see there app lock . just head to it and lock app as desired
Vijay, 03 Apr 2016I don't know how to keep app lock Would you please help meInstalled the cm security app lock
I bought Honor Holly 2 plus phone 1 month back & this is what I feel about my phone..
Its the Best smartphone in this price segment!
- Good Battery backup
- Best Camera quality in this price segment, even in low lights. Best results during daylights.
- No lag while doing multi tasking even up to 3-4 heavy applications
- Games like RealRacing3, Ashphalt8 work without any much lag
- very Smooth UI
- Comes with very less pre-installed application, which means phone is less loaded with unwanted apps
- 12/16GB of internal memory is for user's applicability
- It has got Premium & Decent body work.
- expandable upto 128GB
-Its large 4000mah battery can charge other phones via OTG Cable
-Phone Charges in 1hr 45min (0-100%)
- Speaker Sound Quality may not be the best
- Gives heating issues on playing prolonged HD games (while playing games, need to remove the phone cover if you have put one)
- Touch sensitivity is not the best but suitable for the price segment that it offers. On using the phone one may be able to overcome the touch sensitivity issue easily.
- No OTG works for this Device
- Heavy Applications tend to consume more power running behind even after the usage. may have to manage in power optimization on getting the best results, but its 4000mah battery gives back up for more than a Day on moderate usage, so its not a major issue.
I am very happy and delighted to use this phone as of now :-)
abdul, 29 Mar 2016How can we set app lock ? If u know please tell me alsoI don't know how to keep app lock
Would you please help me
Has anyone tried to use it with two CDMA sims? CDMA+CDMA mode ?
Doest it work that way like phones do in GSM+GSM Mode?
How is CDMA call quality , network etc?
I want to use it with MTS+Reliance CDMA.
Does Wi Fi Hotspot work in CDMA sim mode?
Can someone please Check and answer?
Anonymous, 29 Mar 2016Shall i buy this phone???Plz tel me...I purchase honor Holly 2+ before 7-8 days,but it hang some time not always but...
Good phone at this price segment...can anyone help i am not able to use Airtel 2g with GSM sim..4g is wrking fine.
nag, 28 Mar 2016Vijay can we use 2 gsm sim in this honor holly 2 plus mobilsYes
Avinash, 29 Mar 2016I just wanna know which sim honor holly 2+ supports......??????? plzzzzzzz let me knowIt supports only micro sim