Hello, I've been thinking to buy this phone. I wanted smartphone with a good quality of camera especially the back camera. Is camera for this Huawei Honor Holly 3 good? What is your recommendation for a good camera smartphone that's kinda cheap about 150-200£?
Please answer 🙏🙏 I'm really in need of an answer now. Thank you.
AKHTAR SHAHEEN, 18 Apr 2017I am user of mid rang phones , this the first phone (Huawei Y6 II) who's battery is very bad ,... moreThe GPU that comes with the chipset is not really a powerful one. The Kirin 620 chipset max temperature when at full utilization is only close to 50 degrees Celsius so it don't heats much. Is only because the 8 cortex a53 cores on the chipset are clocked low at 1.2GHz. I don't know what you did to your device but mines don't overheat much, at least not compared to my last device.
Can u not move downloaded apps from device memory to sd card slot?
Arnabsdey, 26 Apr 2017there is an update of volte...but its working i have updated my phone yestrday but still i can... moreAfter update.
reset your mobile and than you will found that volte is activated.
r, 15 Apr 2017its volte phn or not.....cz m unable to cl via jio simthere is an update of volte...but its working i have updated my phone yestrday but still i cant use it
Today i got an update of Volte in my honor holly 3 handset i updated my phone i got settings of volte in my phone but still its not working plz help me out ...is someone same has facing this prblm...whats the matter i cant undrstnd??
I am user of mid rang phones , this the first phone (Huawei Y6 II) who's battery is very bad , very fast depleting, As well as this become hot back and front (screen). I think it is because of its gpu which is made by huawei locally Kirin 620. I am about 55 years old advising people please do not waist your money to buy this phone.
yeah the battery isnt the most durable out there it eventually quickly runs out even when i left it unused for example when i simply turn on the wifi and no apps running (anything but the default or background apps) it may secretly decrease 1 percent per minutes (dont know how many minutes exactly but its around 3 or even 5 minutes or more) but other then that the features such as big screen and camera are the only things good about this phone but still no better than xiaomi redmis which im recommending it the most than this for being slightly cheaper but offers more and importantly more durable battery life thats all
anulal, 08 Apr 2017if honor holly 3 can have 2sim+SD card or only 1sim + SD card ? plz reply fstrYes, dual sim slot, plus slot only for memory card...I got this too with same model as Huawei Y6 ll , silver....and satisfied for it.
anulal, 08 Apr 2017if honor holly 3 can have 2sim+SD card or only 1sim + SD card ? plz reply fstrYes it has 2 sim cards and 1 micro sd.
- Bigger screen means better typing and simply eye-catching, also the "one-hand mode" feature is really handy for a screen this big
- Doubled RAM and storage (2GB and 16GB respectively compared to basic Y6) and a dedicated SD card slot makes it even better
- Perfect camera packed with many features and good front-facing camera too, it basically rivals the newer Redmi series in terms of quality and features
- Bigger battery than its predecessor which should last for about a day or longer
- The 'latest' OS and specs for mid to low end standard, I suppose
- Although not fatal but there seems to be occasional heating issue (not that hot though)
- Despite the big battery, it may not be the most long-lasting battery out there as it sometimes slowly depletes even when not in use (coming from someone who has been using Mi phones since the 3rd gen Redmi)
- While it has a big screen, its resolution which is just 1280x720 only makes it feel like a stretched 5-incher :P but it's okay it still looks pretty crisp
- The absence of the Easy Key is kind of a bummer for me (well the previous gen Y6 doesn't have it while the Y5 II does)
- Perfect, extremely recommended for those craving for a compact phablet-sized phone since it has a good camera, battery and performance and importantly the SD card slot should be really helpful, allowing you to contain most of your stuffs if you have the card of course
- If you're about to carry it for maybe less than a week with no means of electricity you're gonna need a power bank because, as I previously stated, the battery lasts for a day but no more than that, at least based on my own experience but I won't call it bad
- Oh and btw, the white one is hella sexy ;)