would it be possible here in Philippines if im going to buy in ebay the battery and the charger?
need your reply ASAP thanks.
Anonymous, 24 Feb 2012Resistive screen touch?? I had my hands on this device previously and it was capacitive..And i... morei bought mine at a online store seisave.com and its nice never thought it would work the way it did.
This unit is really great. My rich friend merlou have a collection of all expensive phones and this one really stands out.
harry, 18 Mar 2012hey dear you can use a charger of motorola cell phone.hi! have you tried the motorola charger and it charges..? which motorola charger does it take, do u have a model number? Im in Greece and its just been released here now and i cant seem to get any accesories for it yet so any help would be really appreciated! thanks..
Anonymous, 15 Mar 2012The battery never lasts long. Mine hardly makes 2hrs on talking mode and there are no spare ba... moreBatteries are very cheep on Ebay for around $5.00
I bought 2 spares + charger for $12.00 ;)
Have a look here:
giyasovb777, 13 Mar 2012in specifications battery life is 168h or 5 hours while talking. but mine last less than 2 hou... moreThe battery never lasts long. Mine hardly makes 2hrs on talking mode and there are no spare batteries. This is a major defect
in specifications battery life is 168h or 5 hours while talking. but mine last less than 2 hours whatever i do from the first days of my purchase. except that everything works very well. is it normal for other user too?
GEORGE20122012, 16 Feb 2012please dose it contain video out like the galaxy tab or not and dose it support office package... moreYes it has a video out in its dock, but s7 docks are hard to find.
Its fully compatible with office app (I've used quick office, picsel smart office and kingsoft office)
anonymous, 01 Mar 2012does anybody know where i can get a charger for mine i lost the charger and i cant find one AN... moreIt can be tricky to get an original;
I tried to find one as a spare, some 6 months ago but coudn't find one :(
But I got one that does the job very well although it comes with a US plug so I needed a EU plug to stick on to be able to use it in the Netherlands ;)
The charger has 100V ~ 240V AC 50/60Hz input and 5V DC 2,5Amp out.
There is a extentsion cable included that fits the charge plug on the Ideos S7.
The original cable from the wallcharger doesn't fit directly in the S7's power socket thouhg.
You can have a look here:
Or look at all of them here:
does anybody know where i can get a charger for mine i lost the charger and i cant find one ANYWHERE i live in adelaide south australia.
this tap not working with arabic Langauge , I buaght it from Canada .
be care if you need arabic langauge
shrek412, 23 Feb 2012I use this tab with Tri-zet ROM. Best tab u could find on the market under 250$ price tag. I... moreResistive screen touch?? I had my hands on this device previously and it was capacitive..And it's pretty fast..;)
did anybody now how to upgrade s7 101 from A1 (Austria) to android 2.2?
I use this tab with Tri-zet ROM.
Best tab u could find on the market under 250$ price tag.
It has usb OTG and all. love it. worth every cent I spent.
Below is the link for Tri-zet rom
Hi all, My first post so pls be kind. Comments on the two Huawei Ideos S7's I have, compared to a friend's Samsung P1000 which I have used often.
1. Limited memory, holds only a few big apps.
2. Replacement parts unavailable
3. No office app preinstalled, need to get one from android market.
4. Very, very limited battery life. Usually battery goes flat when navigating in less than one hour.
5. Screen is resistive not capacitative and so is not very sensitive.
6. Despite these limitations, have still found it very useful.
7. Huawei S7 was sold here in Australia in a modified version under the name 'Telstra T Touch Tab' for lowest price $US 98, current price $US 270 :(
8. Huawei S7 is definately not nearly as good as even the now superceded 7 inch Galaxy Tab model # P1000, lowest price was sold here in Australia about $US 265, current price $US 410 :(, so that should give you a good idea of the relative merit of the two machines. 9. This Samsung P1000 is a good tablet, easy to use, good size & weight, sensitive capacitative screen. I believe that, though superceded, compared to the current competitors, around $US 180 would be a fair price for a new 3G one of them.
6. The best 7 inch tablet now is definately the latest Samsung 7 inch model P6810. It is the only 7 inch with the great OLED screen, and has a faster processor than its competitors. It is available for around $US480, and is probably worth that price.
7. More recent competitors such as the Dell Streak have been sold here for about $US260. It would be an ok buy, but is not as good as the more expensive Samsung 7.7.
8. My advice is if you need a 7 inch tablet, buy the latest Samsung 7.7 model P6810 inch tablet if you have the money. It has wifi but no 3G. Note that if you need 3G that version is more expensive again.
9. If you cannot, try to afford one of its competitors, eg. Dell Streak is reasonably priced but not the best one of them.
10. If you cannot, and the Huawei S7 is available new for no more than $US100, only then could I recommend it, because it is better than no tablet at all.
Hope this helps.
GEORGE20122012, 16 Feb 2012please dose it contain video out like the galaxy tab or not and dose it support office package... moreThis Android Ideos S7, is the best Android. It has complete package. Word, Excell, Power point e.t.c. The browser is fast and it accept all application.