Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.1
7.0
6.8

> In reply to errol jurado @ 2013-06-19 06:31 from vj1T - click to readHowb did you upgrade? How much did it cost?

• 2013-08-24 07:29
  • t7QX

i like it ...didnt give me a problem thank for inventing this and thanks papa too

• 2013-08-14 11:18
  • t7Xk

I want to upgrade my huewei videos PS to jellybean but I don't know where to.download it. can any of you guy help me please?

• 2013-08-13 13:16
  • f31k

Please provide link for OS download (android os v2.2 froyo).

• 2013-08-07 21:19
  • T6yD

I need help because my tablet has a problem of software. He can't start

• 2013-08-05 13:44
  • fmUt

I purchased brand new "wifi"only unit. It does connect with gmail, but when tried with hotmail, it says "unable to open connection to server". I called the tech suupport in Texas. There is only guy for whole usa...and he is not knowledgeable to hel me at all. The customer support and tech support is very very minimal. No good. I am not happy. I hope any of the reader can help me with this porpblem please!!

• 2013-07-31 20:56
  • Y64X

Is anything works?

• 2013-07-25 09:50
  • tv6h

HELP HELP PLEASE

I messed around with the ROM it entered fastboot mode when I press volume up+down + power button there just appear a white bar in the middle of the screen...

• 2013-07-22 21:21
  • rvix

It's working pretty fine, but the problem with mine is it catches the viruses too easy. If anyone could help, i'd highly appreciate it.
Also, i dropped it & now the screen is cracked. I've been trying to get even a second hand touchpad for it. Parts aren't available...
Can anybody help me?

• 2013-07-09 21:45
  • NrN3

I got my tab second hand new worked well but now i have this poblem i cant hear the person that calls me not even with my earphones..but they can heat me clearly....another problem i cant save contacts or edit them thn it says force closure and then it refreches the screen....other wise i love my tab.....please can u help me?

• 2013-07-03 16:52
  • f03D

It cant play 1080p and its stuck on android 2.2.2,most of the fun apps require 2.3 or later. Freezes for nothing. Huawei should have left android the way it was instead for adding their stupid useless ui which is not easy in any way. Don't waste your money even though the price is tempting, this tablet SUCKS!!!

• 2013-06-24 16:07
  • rv2Q

Guys I'm using this s7 slim, it's perfect with no problem at all and I do everything at anyways.what I can say s that all phones o tables r the same, they have different problems. I like mine it's perfect

• 2013-06-23 14:31
  • NrIj

does Huawei Ideos S7 slim supports sim?

• 2013-06-20 14:09
  • K2FH

hello.i hav my s7 Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim from pldt telpad..its old OS (froyo) but i upgraded it to new OS JELLYBEAN 4.1.2, and yes upgraded witout changing unit..my application run like ipad..its so fast..love it

• 2013-06-19 06:31
  • vj1T

> In reply to Solly @ 2013-06-04 17:14 from fjSJ - click to readDear.

I have IDOS S7 Slim, but it con't read our local net phone,and asked me to put SIM , I don't know how to solve this problem .
my mail is :hashk_20002000@yahoo.com .

Hashim

• 2013-06-15 17:50
  • gLas

I am using a Huawei Ideos S7 slim, there is a mesage on the screen "Copy data failed" in red. How do I remove this message? I have done Hardware reset several times but the message keeps coming back.

• 2013-06-04 17:14
  • fjSJ

> In reply to kitty kat @ 2013-05-15 23:57 from frjq - click to readhi where can i get the battery mine is dead i need to use my fone

• 2013-05-18 05:07
  • fjR1

> In reply to Mo @ 2013-04-22 14:57 from N9pv - click to readits going for around R3500 in stores, its a fantastic devise with long battery life and the android platform can be upgraded.

• 2013-05-15 23:57
  • frjq

god batterylife,,more features that samsumg tab....go for it

• 2013-05-15 09:11
  • rvYL

My internal memory is very low i am thinking of away of dumping this device please somebody should help me out thanks

• 2013-05-14 01:22
  • fuN1
Total of 271 user reviews and opinions for Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim.