Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.1
7.0
6.8

I got my tab second hand new worked well but now i have this poblem i cant hear the person that calls me not even with my earphones..but they can heat me clearly....another problem i cant save contacts or edit them thn it says force closure and then it refreches the screen....other wise i love my tab.....please can u help me?

• 2013-07-03 16:52
  • f03D

It cant play 1080p and its stuck on android 2.2.2,most of the fun apps require 2.3 or later. Freezes for nothing. Huawei should have left android the way it was instead for adding their stupid useless ui which is not easy in any way. Don't waste your money even though the price is tempting, this tablet SUCKS!!!

• 2013-06-24 16:07
  • rv2Q

Guys I'm using this s7 slim, it's perfect with no problem at all and I do everything at anyways.what I can say s that all phones o tables r the same, they have different problems. I like mine it's perfect

• 2013-06-23 14:31
  • NrIj

does Huawei Ideos S7 slim supports sim?

• 2013-06-20 14:09
  • K2FH

hello.i hav my s7 Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim from pldt telpad..its old OS (froyo) but i upgraded it to new OS JELLYBEAN 4.1.2, and yes upgraded witout changing unit..my application run like ipad..its so fast..love it

• 2013-06-19 06:31
  • vj1T

> In reply to Solly @ 2013-06-04 17:14 from fjSJ - click to readDear.

I have IDOS S7 Slim, but it con't read our local net phone,and asked me to put SIM , I don't know how to solve this problem .
my mail is :hashk_20002000@yahoo.com .

Hashim

• 2013-06-15 17:50
  • gLas

I am using a Huawei Ideos S7 slim, there is a mesage on the screen "Copy data failed" in red. How do I remove this message? I have done Hardware reset several times but the message keeps coming back.

• 2013-06-04 17:14
  • fjSJ

> In reply to kitty kat @ 2013-05-15 23:57 from frjq - click to readhi where can i get the battery mine is dead i need to use my fone

• 2013-05-18 05:07
  • fjR1

> In reply to Mo @ 2013-04-22 14:57 from N9pv - click to readits going for around R3500 in stores, its a fantastic devise with long battery life and the android platform can be upgraded.

• 2013-05-15 23:57
  • frjq

god batterylife,,more features that samsumg tab....go for it

• 2013-05-15 09:11
  • rvYL

My internal memory is very low i am thinking of away of dumping this device please somebody should help me out thanks

• 2013-05-14 01:22
  • fuN1

hi guys..im thinking of taking the s7 on contract..it is really reasonable or so i think but its going for just 89 bucks on contract..does anyone know what is the cash price on this product and weather it is worth taking it on contract?????also the contract traffif is smart data 200...

• 2013-04-22 14:57
  • N9pv

> In reply to busi @ 2012-12-28 15:36 from NhtL - click to readCan get u a charger cheap

• 2013-03-25 16:04
  • 3sEj

Really Bad. Worst UI ever. Stuck on android 2.2.2. Can't play 1080p videos

• 2013-03-23 14:14
  • rv03

it's a stylish upgrade.... it's makes pple envy when u usin it.... bt d'nt worry... whatever ppl think... we move with technology... ideos s7 slim. to die for.

• 2013-03-22 19:02
  • fjTA

Got my tab a month ago and its nothing but pure bliss!
I love that i can work on the go.
Battery life is good and the price is an answer to prayer!

• 2013-03-19 12:38
  • fqLw

it was all a happy moment to exchange my cash for the tap. i never enjoyed a single minute. it just restarts everytime. since i bought it in september last year, i have not used it even a single day.. it always restarts. i am not happy at all

• 2013-03-18 12:31
  • Nh3b

hey...i hev bought the s7 slim..t feels great using it..it has no problems with the battery.i can wattsapp my frends all night without charging it....buy it ts better than the samsung galaxy tab

• 2013-03-16 13:05
  • 0wqN

> In reply to maioosa @ 2012-12-02 11:25 from fqeU - click to readyes it has two cameras and you skype on it. i have not played sims games yet..

• 2013-03-14 15:53
  • fqXs

I have the S7 slim... Well people you should remember that this is a cost effective tab so you cant compare it to a Expensive samsung tab... Next up people complaining about software...like apps running on theyre own... Its not the tab its the android... Duh....

• 2013-03-13 12:19
  • mcja
Total of 262 user reviews and opinions for Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim.