Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.1
7.0
6.8

Does this tablet support handwriting recognition?

• 2012-01-21 09:15
  • fXvj

I have mine for a few week's now. All I can say is "amazing" well priced , fully loaded with everything one needs. To date I have no hassle and this S7 is simply amazing. I recomend to anyone

• 2012-01-17 12:13
  • Nhmp

Dear all,
I bough mine few days ago, and I am facing a problem and I wish that you have a solution for it, the microphone level is low so when you use the tablet for TomCat or skype or viber, so TomCat can't hear me, on skype and viber people barely can hear my voice, so did you face this issue?

• 2012-01-16 11:43
  • p7Av

im happy with my tablet, have been using it for 3 months now. Please help i need a case or pouch for it. i reside in KZN Pietermaritzburg but can go to Durban if its there thanks

• 2012-01-12 10:03
  • Mfxa

What is the on board memory of the S& slim

• 2012-01-05 12:43
  • 9xAY

> In reply to Sri @ 2011-12-05 14:32 from NHjH - click to readHi,

I found that the problem is with my memory card, once I removed it, its working perfectly fine. Never froze again, never needed to take the battery off.

I browse internet regulary, video streaming is good and also downloaded many games and videos, it runs fine and fast.

I would say its worth its money.

Thanks,
Sri.

• 2011-12-29 14:10
  • NHjH

i transfered my pictures from my panasonic lumix camera to my ideos s7 slim and it tells me that the files are not supported therefore i cant view them; can someone tell me what to do; thanks in advance

• 2011-12-27 21:44
  • 33Cr

locked it cant,ulock and it needes google acc but never opens

• 2011-12-26 15:16
  • fXvP

> In reply to joe @ 2011-12-19 16:29 from fXJ9 - click to readyour problem is that you keep forgetting to add the correct letters into your blog. learn to spell, then progress to the more technical stuff like a tablet.

• 2011-12-21 14:38
  • f09B

my problem with dis tablet is dat i cnt find the charger 4 it

• 2011-12-19 16:29
  • fXJ9

> In reply to Sumy @ 2011-12-14 13:25 from 3sEp - click to readIf there is a gadget worth to be avoided it is this thing they call Ideos S7 Slim Tablet/Capsule. I bought mine from Safaricom Kenya hardly a month and it has now developed problems that have even left the importers baffled.Once you switch it on it can not open neither close. It is a high time Huawei took it back to their Labs for further tests otherwise I feel it was served too early before it was ready for the table.It is destined for the dust bin for sure.

• 2011-12-16 15:19
  • Nscu

I'm planning to by it but I'm still not sure.. Is it worth it? Please list the pros and cons

• 2011-12-14 13:25
  • 3sEp

Only problem I have with MTN is that they have network-locked it. Can't use it on any other network but mtn.

• 2011-12-12 22:49
  • f3np

> In reply to Ash007 @ 2011-11-27 15:35 from fre0 - click to readHi,

I also got one from MTN, its working fine but sometimes it is freezing, does not switch off and some times does not switch on,

I had to take the battery out and in to switch it on, you mentioned you got a new one with updated software, what is that updated software? What did you do to not freeze any more.

Thanks,
Sri

• 2011-12-05 14:32
  • NHjH

Hi, I got this tablet 2 days back only thru mtn in south Africa. So far good for the price point. Storage shows as 3gb on tablet n there is an internal SD card which 5gb. But after few apps download it says u don't have enough space to download this app. When I go to storage it shows 2.5 gb on tablet n 4.5 gb on internal still does not download apps. Can someone help me with a solution.

I also added 8 gb external memory card n it froze couple of times when i accessed a picture once n a video the othr time. Any solutions?

• 2011-12-04 21:30
  • NpAe

anybody tell plz. whats the cost???

• 2011-12-04 15:24
  • uvm6

superb piece of modern technology.
x

• 2011-12-03 17:56
  • NsfT

Hi I finallygot the tablet for a while now it works fine: but i did have problems... The 1st 1 I opened didn't switch on, so lucky I was at the mtn shop I got another, but after a week I found problems with that model... The calls was krap can't tlk over the head set & It used 2 freeze...so I returned that 1... Got another model it came with updated software & it works fine... Well except for 1 home screen widget which freezes the time on the accu weather. But either that that it has no problems works fine n ya. Good buy in my opinion :D

• 2011-11-27 15:35
  • fre0

Go and get better phone guys.

• 2011-11-26 09:40
  • K1G%

> In reply to Seadoff25 @ 2011-11-20 14:24 from N9@S - click to readit has flash 10.3...

• 2011-11-21 19:21
  • mcU{
Total of 266 user reviews and opinions for Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim.