Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim - user opinions and reviews

7.1
7.0
6.8

> In reply to Sri @ 2011-12-05 14:32 from NHjH - click to readHi,

I found that the problem is with my memory card, once I removed it, its working perfectly fine. Never froze again, never needed to take the battery off.

I browse internet regulary, video streaming is good and also downloaded many games and videos, it runs fine and fast.

I would say its worth its money.

Thanks,
Sri.

• 2011-12-29 14:10
  • NHjH

i transfered my pictures from my panasonic lumix camera to my ideos s7 slim and it tells me that the files are not supported therefore i cant view them; can someone tell me what to do; thanks in advance

• 2011-12-27 21:44
  • 33Cr

locked it cant,ulock and it needes google acc but never opens

• 2011-12-26 15:16
  • fXvP

> In reply to joe @ 2011-12-19 16:29 from fXJ9 - click to readyour problem is that you keep forgetting to add the correct letters into your blog. learn to spell, then progress to the more technical stuff like a tablet.

• 2011-12-21 14:38
  • f09B

my problem with dis tablet is dat i cnt find the charger 4 it

• 2011-12-19 16:29
  • fXJ9

> In reply to Sumy @ 2011-12-14 13:25 from 3sEp - click to readIf there is a gadget worth to be avoided it is this thing they call Ideos S7 Slim Tablet/Capsule. I bought mine from Safaricom Kenya hardly a month and it has now developed problems that have even left the importers baffled.Once you switch it on it can not open neither close. It is a high time Huawei took it back to their Labs for further tests otherwise I feel it was served too early before it was ready for the table.It is destined for the dust bin for sure.

• 2011-12-16 15:19
  • Nscu

I'm planning to by it but I'm still not sure.. Is it worth it? Please list the pros and cons

• 2011-12-14 13:25
  • 3sEp

Only problem I have with MTN is that they have network-locked it. Can't use it on any other network but mtn.

• 2011-12-12 22:49
  • f3np

> In reply to Ash007 @ 2011-11-27 15:35 from fre0 - click to readHi,

I also got one from MTN, its working fine but sometimes it is freezing, does not switch off and some times does not switch on,

I had to take the battery out and in to switch it on, you mentioned you got a new one with updated software, what is that updated software? What did you do to not freeze any more.

Thanks,
Sri

• 2011-12-05 14:32
  • NHjH

Hi, I got this tablet 2 days back only thru mtn in south Africa. So far good for the price point. Storage shows as 3gb on tablet n there is an internal SD card which 5gb. But after few apps download it says u don't have enough space to download this app. When I go to storage it shows 2.5 gb on tablet n 4.5 gb on internal still does not download apps. Can someone help me with a solution.

I also added 8 gb external memory card n it froze couple of times when i accessed a picture once n a video the othr time. Any solutions?

• 2011-12-04 21:30
  • NpAe

anybody tell plz. whats the cost???

• 2011-12-04 15:24
  • uvm6

superb piece of modern technology.
x

• 2011-12-03 17:56
  • NsfT

Hi I finallygot the tablet for a while now it works fine: but i did have problems... The 1st 1 I opened didn't switch on, so lucky I was at the mtn shop I got another, but after a week I found problems with that model... The calls was krap can't tlk over the head set & It used 2 freeze...so I returned that 1... Got another model it came with updated software & it works fine... Well except for 1 home screen widget which freezes the time on the accu weather. But either that that it has no problems works fine n ya. Good buy in my opinion :D

• 2011-11-27 15:35
  • fre0

Go and get better phone guys.

• 2011-11-26 09:40
  • K1G%

> In reply to Seadoff25 @ 2011-11-20 14:24 from N9@S - click to readit has flash 10.3...

• 2011-11-21 19:21
  • mcU{

Flash needed in the phone

• 2011-11-20 14:24
  • N9@S

pls help me it did not open anymore pls.

• 2011-11-20 03:32
  • t7$N

can someone pls help me. because this android phone did not work. even tough the charger is connected. pls reply.

• 2011-11-20 03:21
  • t7$N

hi! i have bought this kind of android phone. but after a few days it did not work anymore. i've put the charger on but it did not work. please help!! :'(

• 2011-11-20 03:19
  • t7$N

Is any of you having problems with bluetooth hand sets? I'm asking cause I have problems...it is loosing connection and when it is working sound is awful? Any one, or its just me?

• 2011-11-15 23:02
  • mcU{
Total of 261 user reviews and opinions for Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim.