Huawei M886 Mercury - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.3
7.2
7.4

i have it for a few years and no problems nice phone

• 2014-08-16 09:21
  • j%3T

> In reply to tacoo @ 2014-07-03 11:09 from 4r8C - click to readCan you see emojis

• 2014-07-11 05:55
  • qJdq

Its an alright phone but if you drain that battery 100% its gonna be a while before it comes back on:p

• 2014-07-03 11:09
  • 4r8C

I have know problems with my mercury, and I had it for 2 years....people who don't know how to operate it correctly always have
problem's!!!

• 2014-01-30 02:44
  • 4r8@

My huawei has a problem it shows a red light on the. Little bar that next to the front camera and my home key and back key and the options keyand the search key don't work please help!!!!!!

• 2013-08-29 06:50
  • 4r8P

i have mercury mtab2 iinstal aprogram the program delete evry thing in my tablet ant it dont tern on the scren is black what i have to do?????

• 2013-06-24 11:52
  • s3%A

I love my mercury i don't have a problem with it and is a refurbish phone. I have done lot of hacking with it. And once i get tired of all the apps and viruses that we got from the internet i just do the factory reset and it gets just like new.

• 2013-06-16 23:33
  • kQ4d

> In reply to An unhappy user @ 2013-05-31 17:36 from FTr5 - click to readhappens to me makes me

• 2013-06-05 03:09
  • j2UF

My Mercury keeps freezing and I don't have a anything on it..it keeps saying(HUAWEI LAUNCHER FORCE CLOSE) and it does about 5 times a day

• 2013-05-31 17:36
  • FTr5

This is a extremely terrible phone. The construction is cheap, display is weak, battery lasts only a few hours, the camera pixels are not what is advertised. Our review of this phone gets only a half star. You can read the complete review at www.lc

• 2013-05-23 05:59
  • 4Gm0

Excellent phone, I have had it for over a year with zero difficulties or problems. Excellent camera.

• 2013-05-16 00:17
  • 4jnx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-21 21:06 from jMbQ - click to readThis phone wouldd never compete orr be in the same league as even the iphone 4. Saying it competes with the iphone 5 is just delusional.

• 2013-04-26 05:24
  • 7yC4

I had this phone for two years & never had any problems with it. Loveee it!

• 2013-04-09 07:28
  • kg$d

I just got my 2nd defective mercury just yesterday. Ready to throw it through a window! What a POS! can only get 2 replacements under warrenty in a year. Well, I sure hope my phone subscriber makes this right! Every other time I try to access my photos, I literally have to RESET MY PHONE! The 1st warrenty replacement was due to the flash turning itself on & staying on until the battery was removed. Only problem with that, was as soon as the battery made contact with the phone, the flash turned BACK ON! can you say FIRE HAZARD? My carrier is not open tomorrow, they BETTER. Make this right on Monday, or who knows what will happen! Complete B.S.! I have gone through two of these DEFECTIVE phones in 6 months! Come on HUAWEI, make this RIGHT!

• 2013-03-03 04:54
  • 4r8P

I bought this phone Christmas 2011 right when it came out and after a while it had software problems. In Aug 2012 I received a text that the manufacturer was recalling the originals. Mine was replaced for free(although the battery was not replaced). Since it was replaced in august 2012 it has been awesome. This is the best phone I've had. You have the option to turn off data when you're not using it, the option of "power saving mode" which also turns off background data. The battery life is good when that is enabled. There is a built in task manager like on PC computers so you can see and kill tasks that are running. The size is great. Setting the wallpaper is a bit more tricky than other phones. The 8MP camera is awesome and the camera has flash. This phone's specs are comparable to the Iphone 5 (but doesnt need stupid itunes updates every month) as far as i can tell. I love it and would definitely recommend it.

• 2013-02-21 21:06
  • jMbQ

I had my huawei mercury ice for 2 months and 8 days and it freezes 6-11 times a day by saying (HUAWEI LAUNCHER STOP WORKING) and I don't have anything on it..and when I first got it, it lagged a lot..

• 2013-02-19 08:36
  • 4%%Q

> In reply to lauren @ 2013-01-16 22:28 from 4r8@ - click to readI had my mercury ice for 2 months and 8 days, and now it keeps freezing and I don't have a anything on it..it keeps saying(HUAWEI LAUNCHER FORCE CLOSE) and it does about 6-11 times a day..

• 2013-02-19 08:28
  • 4%%Q

> In reply to madmax_2069 @ 2012-07-01 04:44 from q5@J - click to readI had my mercury for a while and i had NO problems. I have the s3 now only cause i wanted it but mercury is still running smoothly (knock on wood) lol

• 2013-01-16 22:28
  • 4r8@
Total of 123 user reviews and opinions for Huawei M886 Mercury.