Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.6
7.4
7.4

> In reply to ALI @ 2013-09-02 14:32 from phbu - click to readPlease how can call huawei mediapad

• 2014-11-22 04:46
  • LePT

Am I able to make a voice call using this device and can I Whatsapp and BBM on here?

• 2014-10-11 14:52
  • NrEK

> In reply to Omid12 @ 2013-12-31 05:15 from a31V - click to readHi,dearest friend.Thanks for your advice!!!As a resercher I know this FHD tablet is masterpiece of Huawei!Recently It has producted M1 and Xi too!Anyway I am happy to see ascending and rise of all brands in posi4 contests of qualities!!!But Tablet FHD is unique and with its affordable budget price is the Ace of Huawei!I would be happy if you explain more about your question!!!?I confess that this last one 10 inches Huawei according to the experts views is much more better than a famous once a year product maker in the US!!!Gsm follows fact writing and so do I!!!Thanks to explain more because your question was ambiguous!!!?I wish I had Huawei address to give them some advice and recommendations!!!?Thanks all whom make better plus unbiased GSM!!!Justice Rights.Source:technology and knowledge.

• 2014-09-04 23:09
  • nsC1

> In reply to simin @ 2014-07-15 17:19 from 6wZt - click to readhi some things is wrong because my tablet is up to 8 hours in stand by.

• 2014-07-17 16:18
  • a0kW

Hi every body.is this tblet has weak battery?
my tablet can't be stand in charge.it lose it after 3 hours.is it normal?

• 2014-07-15 17:19
  • 6wZt

My Lovely tablet, I fell in love with it after the first time I saw it :) , decent performance at its price, but the biggest problem the software stuck at 4.1.2 jellybean :(

• 2014-06-28 00:07
  • fm0u

does this pad 10 have an hdmi connection

• 2014-04-29 12:38
  • nFK@

> In reply to Mt @ 2013-08-21 13:07 from LiRQ - click to readPlease tell me how

• 2014-03-18 18:03
  • Np}w

The browser is a little slow in response and sometimes I wrote on the keyboard and it takes ten seconds to show on the edit box of the browser. This happens with the default browser, Google chrome and opera mini. Does anyone suffer from this? Any suggestions?

• 2014-02-11 21:22
  • NtgR

For M. El Said

I am Egyptian but expartiate. I bought this device, it does NOT perform voice calls. It only opens internet through the 3G SIM card
It is of a good quality and satisfactory performance
Good luck

• 2014-01-17 19:06
  • 6qhH

I cannot open any of the video in internet,need to install a adobe flash player,i tried but the huawei mediapad 10fhd not supported.there is any way that can open the video in internet?

• 2014-01-17 11:08
  • 3A}h

I'm planning to buy it as a smartphone and tablet at the same time.
So, does it make GSM (2G) calls?
I live in Egypt and there's no direct voice communication unless by 2G calls

• 2014-01-14 02:39
  • Nu@W

> In reply to Omid87 @ 2013-05-30 09:48 from a3bx - click to readHi,dear friend.I hope supported non dependent GSM for hunanity sake and help to humankind let this relief aid to save people be released hopefully!After 6 month of research about the third importand software

• 2013-12-31 05:15
  • a31V

> In reply to mehran @ 2013-11-06 19:25 from pT2f - click to readDear mehran
How you could manage to upgrade it to jelly bean while in the official site there is no upgrading link to 4.1? Thanks 123pehr@gmail.com

• 2013-12-07 19:42
  • HFh3

> In reply to Balajee V @ 2013-07-07 15:07 from Hkqu - click to readhi,
if u want to call from media pad, u open message, the message box top right side there is call option, if u tuch the call its showing skype call or if u already instal any other calling call dialer its showing which one u want to selact. if u select calling card there is two option, 1 is call via calling call 2. is local call. u chose local call. and one more very importent, this calling card, or other dialer work in online only, so u need the sim with internet connection or wifi.

• 2013-11-19 14:10
  • Gg8E

> In reply to Balajee V @ 2013-07-07 15:07 from Hkqu - click to readhi,

• 2013-11-19 14:04
  • Gg8E

> In reply to Franki @ 2013-09-19 22:55 from T6yL - click to readyou should upadte mediapad 10 fhd to android 4.1 and then you can call and send sms

• 2013-11-06 19:25
  • pT2f

Can I make calls with my mediaPad? If Yes, How?

Do I need to install a phone dialer or something? If yes, where can I download it?

• 2013-09-19 22:55
  • T6yL

Can I make calls with my mediaPad? If Yes, How?

• 2013-09-19 15:32
  • T6yL
Total of 226 user reviews and opinions for Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD.