Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.4

my tablet cannot manage data connection through mobile network, it's receive full signal of HSDPA but still cannot visit any website or any application that need data connection (mobile data on, mobile data limit off). I have tried to test the simcard on other phone and it's working well. I also reset my phone and try other simcard but the problem persist. any solution?

• 2014-04-01 08:56
  • PA7E

I am using media pad 7 lite one problem 919 error how solution

• 2014-03-28 22:01
  • PWDv

I am using media pad 7 lite one problem 919 error how solution

• 2014-03-28 21:57
  • PWDv

plse hw can i download games onto ma huawei plse can,some,one,help me...

• 2014-03-15 08:27
  • fuvF

Which app can i use to edit and type documents, because the one provided with my tablet does work, problem is if a send doc attachments to PCs or windows micro ofice word it can't open the document

• 2014-03-04 08:25
  • freI

> In reply to Ghosty faspocky @ 2014-02-06 17:31 from rsmc - click to readMediaPad 7 L to unlock sign in with your google account

• 2014-02-18 21:07
  • cNLV

in huawei web site there is an open source for this tablet any body know how we can install it and what is the features of android open source?

• 2014-02-06 17:31
  • rsmc

I am using Huwaei mediapad7 for two months,suddenly it started giving trouble.Not charging but it is not saved.
i think it has some battery problem.How to remove the battery/backside cover or any solution?

• 2014-02-06 15:39
  • ut3e

• 2014-02-04 15:20
  • HBD1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-21 13:37 from KAeB - click to readpress and hold power vol up and vol down at the same time

• 2014-02-01 15:32
  • mK21

How to reset my tab?

• 2014-01-21 13:37
  • KAeB

Hi,dear friends.To be fair Huawei MediaPad 10FHD is still unique among many brands!My Last Leaf!Media pad performance,features,design is high above avarage.It has 2g,3g,gsm,avarage camera,cpu,wifi,voice call,sms,email,mms,non-removable tablet and many other mid-range avarage qualities.It,s price is affordable,economical,budget,inexpensive(not cheap in its real neaning!)!Dears me,please don,t expect like sony,nokia,apple,samsung ultera technology devices but expect a tablet(in select markets)!around$190!As the tests,MediaPad7lite has been tested with good results!Happily I heared a movement in Huawei about upgrading that hopefully is a good news!In short with this price,I think a person must be consent and satisfied!I hope a good support and care too!!!?Dears me I miss you very much and for some reasons my device goes off soon!I hope the good,better,and the best for all of you+GSM,Huawei and other brands that their goals are serving people unbiasedly and fairly!Have the best! The Last Leaf!With Good God Hope!

• 2014-01-20 21:12
  • a3eZ

How to set my camera photoes are so dim and there is no flash light

• 2014-01-17 08:30
  • Nv30

> In reply to saran @ 2014-01-09 07:25 from ut%N - click to readProcecer speed not enough to work high quality games and etc

• 2014-01-13 07:15
  • 6kXw

Hi,Sir/Maadam! Can i use Mini or Micro HDMI at the Huawei MediaPad 7" Lite Tablet then connect it to TV HDMI for bigger visual viewing? Is the HDMI Cable available here in Cebu City Phils.market?
Please Reply and Thanks In Advance!
Happy Pit Senyor!

• 2014-01-13 03:59
  • vpcQ

my media pad screen has stopped responding to touch. anyone with an idea on how to make it work?

• 2014-01-10 16:44
  • M0U{

updated temple run2 not working properly my huawei tab?

tell me what have to do

but before update its worked fine.... after upgrade temple run2 not working properly

• 2014-01-09 07:25
  • ut%N

updated temple run2 not working properly my huawei tab?

tell me what have to do

• 2014-01-09 07:21
  • ut%N

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-18 18:51 from 0C04 - click to readsame problem here bro.......... any one can solve this problem for us????

• 2014-01-04 04:57
  • SYKP
Total of 384 user reviews and opinions for Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite.