Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.4

> In reply to chan @ 2013-09-21 03:08 from PScY - click to readwhy my mediapad d7 when callrecord sound so low

• 2014-09-27 16:52
  • X}n7

can anyone tell me what Couse Huawei mediapad youth 7 to consume data bundles at no time.

• 2014-09-26 11:59
  • NHLF

i have a problem with dialing function is not available on my screen

• 2014-09-24 18:07
  • NrL9

Please my huawei mediapad 7 lite's front camera isnt working again. Please help me

• 2014-09-19 09:42
  • fmgh

I am using this tab since yesterda tab is not supporting my sim. it's massage to me please inser your sim. what is the problem for this tab

• 2014-07-22 04:52
  • 0Ck3

my mediapad 7 lite back panel are damage are available in market aur not please helpme

• 2014-07-17 15:44
  • utwY

my mediaPad 7 lite (model s7-931u)request for Sim Network unlock pin when i insert sim card into the sim card slot. this is making it difficult for me to connect to the internet. urgently need assistance.

• 2014-07-04 23:17
  • fuvG

how to make calls with mediapad7 lite?

• 2014-06-21 02:13
  • THIu

Can this be updated into JELLYBEAN??? Or can a movie be played using the mediapad?

• 2014-06-18 07:29
  • uS{w

Can Huawei Mediapad 7 Lite be updated into O.S 4.1 as in Jellybean?

• 2014-06-18 07:23
  • uS{w

> In reply to yoyong @ 2014-05-22 05:44 from t7{x - click to readHi Yoyong,

I wonder if you were able to resolve this issue as I am now faced with the same problem on my MediaPad 7 Vogue.
Your feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jahmaves

• 2014-06-14 10:56
  • wib0

Anyone can help me. The sleep function is no longer functioning on my tablet. Huawei mediapad 7 lite.

• 2014-05-31 14:59
  • t7VX

Am using a huawei mediapad 7lite and it not allowing to me receive any calls or make any can anyone help me please

• 2014-05-30 21:18
  • jxXT

Hello, i'd like to ask an assistance about my mediapad 7lite. I put security pattern and somebody try to open it, he attempt too many pattern attempts. on the screen says: Too many pattern attemps! to unlock sign in with your Google account; but still I couldn't open it..please tell me what to do..

Thanks,
Archer

• 2014-05-22 05:44
  • t7{x

Hello i am using huawei tablet it'very heated ofter starting please solve my problem

• 2014-05-22 04:28
  • rAfJ

So no one in here can answer to my previous question? So meaning this page is USELESS!

Can anyone help please... here's my problem after i rooted my tablet (Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite) i got an error message which is "FAILED TO UPDATE THE MODEM" and that message never disappear on my tablet screen. I've been thinking this problem for couple of days and still i dont what to do. Please anyone help.. TIA!

• 2014-05-19 22:20
  • iS%H

Heloo could you please asist me here..how do i downlod or actualy imstall a flash camera inmy huawei media tablet..please asist.

• 2014-05-19 14:41
  • fnBx

• 2014-05-04 18:42
  • iS%H

hello sir in my huawei mediapad7 youth is missing 12 manth warranty is my phone please sir as a good phone iam using now missing

• 2014-05-02 19:44
  • awm6

nice

• 2014-04-29 19:18
  • fk$E
Total of 407 user reviews and opinions for Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite.