Coming from the P9 plus, the P10 plus did improve on the basics and is a proper upgrade. Which is surprising considering there is a 5.5inch Mate 9 pro already. To be reminded the P series focuses on two main aspects 1) built quality/design/fashion and 2) camera and so the breakthrough are in this department. Yet it is a well all rounded device.
So whats new on the P10 plus compated to the p9 plus:
- 2K display although not AMOLED. Less black borders. Gorilla 5 protected.
- more range of colors and texture. No fingerprints marks and better grip.
-More curved finish, although P9 plus was good enough.
- 6gb ram version (In china, even the base 64gb version comes with 6gb ram)
- Larger 3750mAh battery although needs to be seen if it proportionally holds up to the 2k display. The Mate 9 pro has 4000mAh battery.
- P10 plus uses the F1.8 "pro edition" rear camera, being the best of best from Huawei. $k recording. OIS.
- leica front camera
- Better GPU. And not over clocked CPU (that effected the battery life of P9plus for marginally better benchmark scores)
- No force touch (which was gimmick on the P9 plus)
- Front finger print sensor with navigation controls.
- NFC payments
- The dual sim, expandable memory, stereo speakers, IR blaster remains.
- What it did not have despite the predictions: the curved display of the Mate 9 pro, the Infra red face recognition sensor, Graphite mix battery fast charging (fastest charging tech out there) and the whole AI thing of the Honor magic.
amlboeton, 26 Feb 2017If the specs for p10 plus but with screen size of p10 then I'm sold
5.2 is enough for me Try lenovo zuk z2 pro
i love front finger scannerr, but top bezzel are to much
G6 just show cool top bezzel
why they not using Mali-G71 MP12 ?
MP8 just not enough compare to adreno 530, & dont forget 1440 x 2560 screen resolution
Huge upgrade over the P9 plus.4k Screen,2k camera video recording.More ram.Woah.
Amazing phone. 2K display, good size, amazing camera, amazing RAM, improved battery... Indeed, an excelent phone from Huawei and with a good price. I have a Huawei P8 and this is gonna be a good improvement.
Does P10 plus have double tap to wake up screen option and 4th button option in navigation bar as P9?
If the specs for p10 plus but with screen size of p10 then I'm sold
5.2 is enough for me
Man, the green looks really amazing! They have made a good job with the colors this year, and I am glad this has OIS. In my opinion, the P10 is a major upgrade over the P9. Huawei made a good job with the P10 this year.
Surely we shall see the real specs and real design of this phone next week. There might be some little changes. This specs here did not add ois (optical image stabilization) which is very important in today's camera. P9 did not add so I hope they correct it this time around.